Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Flavio1997

nice work mm!

5 comments in this topic

[TKBS]
[TKBS]
Alpha Tester
1,003 posts
10,749 battles

this battle has just finished now ( i did perform terrybad cause the enemy cv manage to do an impressive drop on me)

just how much fucked up it was guys....

But what was strange, is that it wasn't in a low player hour...

shot-18.05.09_14.03.24-0186.jpg

Beta Tester, Players
365 posts

Weird stuff going on in general. People, including myself, being dropped into random when selecting co-op.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

For the whever-th time -> one of those CVs was waiting in the queue for over 5min :fish_palm: When 2nd CV finally showed up MM threw together whatever match it could get

[TOXIC]
Players
4,645 posts
11,699 battles
34 minutes ago, Flavio1997 said:

this battle has just finished now ( i did perform terrybad cause the enemy cv manage to do an impressive drop on me)

just how much fucked up it was guys....

But what was strange, is that it wasn't in a low player hour...

shot-18.05.09_14.03.24-0186.jpg

While these things USUALLY happen at low-populated hours, they can also come to pass at more "normal" times due to low high-tier CV population. Basically, it goes like this:

1. Unless it's a rush hour or some event/new line release generates hundreds of waiting BBs, full queue usually isn't all that full. Short waiting tims go more like

almost-empty-queue -> people appear -> within a couple/couple dozen seconds there's enough for a match -> off you go, guys -> almost-empty-queue

2. CVs, as we know, are forcibly mirrored. This one MM rule is NEVER lifted, meaning that a single CV can wait forever unless an opponent in same-tier CV appears. As he waits, however, the MM starts lifting other requirements in desperate attempt to find the poor guy a match. Of course, MM isn't very smart in doing so - the requirement that really prevents the CV from finding a match has nothing to do with the requirement of 24 ships being in a match or with max 5 BB limit or anything. Nevertheless, all these requirements end up lifted...

3. Finally, a matching CV appears. The MM pisses its pants out of happiness, IMMEDIATELY grabs WHATEVER it can find in the queue and sends the two CVs (plus the aforementioned whatever) onto high seas. However, remember the point #1. Despite waiting times being short, the number of waiting players fluctuates a lot - and right after a match is formed, there are hardly any ships waiting. If the second CV appears in such an unfortunate moment, you end up with... Well. You saw what you end up with.

• Cool 1

[SLAPP]
Players
1,377 posts
8,588 battles
2 hours ago, TigerMoth said:

nto random when selecting co-op.

AH i had that not so long ago as well.  thought i was the only one :o 

Sign in to follow this