osvifr

Presenting the project "Help-Me" - Players helping Players

24 comments in this topic

[ATAC]
Supertester
45 posts
6,741 battles

The invitation link has changed due to a server merge. Looking forward to seeing you there

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,644 posts
10,081 battles

Looks like this will fullfill the role SGWA was once intented to fill. Maybe not exactly in same format, but with same intention, to help those who want to improve and learn. Anyways nice to see such project going on!

• Cool 1

[ATAC]
Supertester
45 posts
6,741 battles
2 minutes ago, WolfGewehr said:

Looks like this will fullfill the role SGWA was once intented to fill. Maybe not exactly in same format, but with same intention, to help those who want to improve and learn. Anyways nice to see such project going on!

To be quite honest: I have no idea what SGWA was/is. Never heard it befire .... Might also be explained by the fact that I am a part-time-allergic to forums :cap_old:

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,644 posts
10,081 battles
1 minute ago, osvifr said:

To be quite honest: I have no idea what SGWA was/is. Never heard it befire .... Might also be explained by the fact that I am a part-time-allergic to forums :cap_old:

• Cool 1

[ATAC]
Supertester
45 posts
6,741 battles

The server is growing further and further. I'd very much like to invite even more players open for game-discussions or quick/long Q&A with unicums end experts. 

The more people know about our server, the more we can help the game improve. All together :cap_book:

[ATAC]
Supertester
45 posts
6,741 battles

This is still up and running. 700 Members, social and game-oriented activities and events. Would like to invite everyone who is interested in the game! :cap_like:

[ATAC]
Supertester
45 posts
6,741 battles

We will be hosting a tactics-session with experienced Fleet-Commanders from high-competitive clans. Make sure to join so you won't miss that opportunity to improve your CB success. 

• Cool 1

[ATAC]
Supertester
45 posts
6,741 battles

:cap_win: Today we have reached the magical number of 1000 Members! :cap_win:

For that reason I am currently setting up a Giveaway in the next couple of days. Join and make sure you don't miss it. (Also maybe stay around a bit? :D ) 

Players
349 posts
15,839 battles

Can show nothing but support for this. I have just joined and messaged one of your admins to sign up as a tutor, if you are in need one, you will find me there :cat_cool:

[XTR3M]
Players
7 posts
5,955 battles

Hi to all ! I have questions about game>

1. Why i cant see how much dmg done my team players and enemy players?

2. Is there a recroding battle option? Since I do not have this option.

WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,500 posts
13,669 battles
Vor 5 Stunden, malisupermen sagte:

Hi to all ! I have questions about game>

1. Why i cant see how much dmg done my team players and enemy players?

2. Is there a recroding battle option? Since I do not have this option.

1. Wargaming decided it would be better to not see that, maybe to avoid conflicts with other players.

2. Yes, click on FAQ here: https://replayswows.com/ to see an explanation how it works. You can also activate it with a mod, for example Aslain's Modpack.

• Cool 1

0 posts

Its no question but here is the personal invite code:  GDWAAY-UW557-V5ETD (3days premium, IV Tier Japanese Ship and other) Only for newcomers :) 

I cant use that but maybe some new players will see that :) 

and sory for my english :)

[ATAC]
Supertester
45 posts
6,741 battles
31 minutes ago, klp93 said:

Its no question but here is the personal invite code:  GDWAAY-UW557-V5ETD (3days premium, IV Tier Japanese Ship and other) Only for newcomers :) 

I cant use that but maybe some new players will see that :) 

and sory for my english :)

What a nice gesture... Thanks for that code! Newcomers might actually profit a lot from that. 

Hats off to you, sir. 

Your English is perfectly fine ;) 

Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles

Wait is this actually a thing now? Sounds great, no need to reboot SGWA then! In fact I would like to brush up on my advanced tactics so I'll likely join up in the near future if you don't mind. I might also be willing to do basic mechanics and tactics :)

edit: joined. I'll ask moderators to remove ( edit: unpin for the time being )the SGWA thread and replace it with this one as pinned material :Smile_honoring:

That being said, I am hearing the English section hasn't really been that active in doing sessions for new players, so maybe there is still a need for something SGWA. 

Edited by mtm78

Players
7 posts
736 battles
I recently returned to WoWS and would be in need of tutoring.
I'd say I have a basic understanding of gameplay but inconsistency is my greatest nemesis, something I'd like to work on.

Some stuff I feel like I have backwards, some I don't even know about.
Angling and stuff, aware of, trying to accomplish this, but I tend to dip from one ship to another and end up becoming clueless as most ships have unique characteristics.

As for the maps and general positioning is what I also need help with.
I tend not to rush and I would consider myself as more of a methodical player but the problem for me is knowing when to pick my battles.
When to engage enemies, when to run. This seems to be my Achilles Heel and more often than not I make poor judgement calls.

I have joined the Discord and hopefully I can find someone with few hours here and there to help me out.

Cheers.

Players
3 posts
820 battles

I'll be honest, i've only had a few games and I suck big style.

Think I have tried bringing my WoT head over to here and just expecting it to play the same, how wrong I am....

Any and all help would be appreciated