You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kauvana

Battle queue - nasty surprise

9 comments in this topic

Players
23 posts

Seeing as I unlocked the Budyonny only a few days back, I've been taking it into co-op battles and operations to grind XP for the upgraded modules (as one does).

Twice today, however, I've been thrown into the deep end and suddenly found myself counting down for the start of... a random battle? I am dead certain I queued for an operation when I was sorted into a tier VII random. A couple games later I was 100% queueing for a co-op when I ended up facing a host of angry tier VIII BBs in another random.

Do more people suffer from this glitch?

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
2,092 posts
8,451 battles

I have had this happen if I click "continue" on an ongoing mission. It would then dump into the random que regardless of what gamemode I had previously picked. Never noticed this when I manually select mode however.

• Cool 1

WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,500 posts
13,707 battles

Were you using the trainings room before? Because after doing so, the battle mode is switched to Random instead of what it was before.

• Cool 1

Players
23 posts

I've never used that game function yet, so that's not likely, and I am sure as can be as to what I was queueing for.

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts
2 minutes ago, ollonborre said:

I have had this happen if I click "continue" on an ongoing mission. It would then dump into the random que regardless of what gamemode I had previously picked. Never noticed this when I manually select mode however.

That's true, clicking any of the Continue buttons under the missions will queue you for a Random even if you just finished a COOP or Operation.

Other than that I've not had any issues with ending up in  Random battle unexpectedly.

Players
4,016 posts

YES ITS A BUG.

I you play coop, and hit "BATTLE ON" button it kick you to random. Ive had that too.

[TOXIC]
Players
4,665 posts
11,783 battles

Whoa, that's one serious issue. Had anyone notified Support? Preferably someone who fell victim to this?

[HOO]
Players
1,886 posts
3,704 battles

I play alot of co-op and frequently use the battle on button if I'm grinding, but I've never been thrown into a random battle this way.

The only way it happens to me , as other have already said, is if you hit continue mission. That's the only way I've seen the player selected battle mode overridden.