You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
marian_738

new rules abuot shoiting bei mistake a ships from your team is not very god

42 comments in this topic

[T_F_F]
Players
2 posts
6,475 battles

y was play 2 game whit Gearing and y shot in 2 maches  2 ships  from my team  it was whit no intetion......and now y kant not play...is not ok like dat y was destroyer and  y capture area c and defent y kill enemis and one from my team  y kant not lock what are doing all my team and y route in chatt torps be careful....and in two maches same figs hapend...... please lock is not ok like dis .....all player hab to be careful an lock at chat what are are doing if you are playng  and  when destroye is in cap and shots tropedos.......

• Funny 5

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

play koop until no pink more......then lock where u shot and no shot ships from ur team no more and hab more careful whit ur torps.....

• Cool 2
  • Funny 20

Weekend Tester
415 posts
11,133 battles

judging by the amount of 'y' he's probably looking for the Spanish Inquisition section of the forum

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
7 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

Your biggest problem is that some joker has swapped around the keys on your keyboard.  :Smile_amazed:

Looks more like one half swapped and the other half taken away...

So basically OP got pink for torping two allies in two matches? Working as Intended I'd say.

• Cool 3

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

Since (to me) this is a more readable example than they are usually - here's an approximate translation for y'all who don't speak Inglich

10 minutes ago, marian_738 said:

y was play 2 game whit Gearing and y shot in 2 maches  2 ships  from my team  it was whit no intetion......and now y kant not play...is not ok like dat y was destroyer and  y capture area c and defent y kill enemis and one from my team  y kant not lock what are doing all my team and y route in chatt torps be careful....and in two maches same figs hapend...... please lock is not ok like dis .....all player hab to be careful an lock at chat what are are doing if you are playng  and  when destroye is in cap and shots tropedos.......

"I was playing 2 games with Gearing and I shot in 2 matches 2 ships from my team - it was not intentional... And now I can't play... It's not ok like that, I was DD and I capture C and defend, I kill enemies and one from my team. I can't look at what I and my whole team are doing all the time and I wrote in chat << Torps! Be careful! >>... And 2 matches the same thing happened... Please look at it, it's not ok like this... All players have to be careful and look at chat what everyone's doing if you are playing and when DD is in cap and launches torps..."

Solution to that is simple - don't shoot your allies and you'll be fine :Smile_trollface:(Also enjoy your Co-Op games :Smile_teethhappy:)

• Cool 5

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
2 minutes ago, Tungstonid said:

Looks more like one half swapped and the other half taken away...

So basically OP got pink for torping two allies in two matches? Working as Intended I'd say.

Looks more like he went pink first then orange for a ban....good job by the sounds.

• Cool 1

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
10 minutes ago, marian_738 said:

soryy my english is not so good

Well, at least you tried.

However, you are responsible for your torpedoes and you can't expect other players to read the chat at all times, especially when they are busy dodging shells and returning fire. If there is a small chance that you hit an ally, don't launch torpedoes or take the risk of inflicting team damage and getting punished for it. But don't complain about players who have better things to do than paying more attention than necessary to their allies.

• Cool 3

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
16 minutes ago, marian_738 said:

I mean, it was at least somewhat readable, usually "not so good English" posts are way worse :Smile_teethhappy:

Just copy my translation into your original post (in the place of your current text) - I kept that as close to what you wrote as possible. Those arriving afterwards will be able to wonder what are those comments about :Smile_trollface:

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,727 posts
5,270 battles

It couldn't be simpler: Shoot the red ships, not the green ships.

If this is a concept beyond your ability to grasp then you should really play something else.

• Bad 1

[NWP]
Players
2,625 posts
16,247 battles

When torping: look around before the fish hit the water. 

If you torp, in one volley, a red and a blue ship then you're doing something wrong.

[ARYA]
Players
596 posts
15,400 battles

If there is a small chance that you hit an ally, don't launch torpedoes 

So many times i have lost chance to torp enemy because of that ! and so many times i ate torps from 2nd line while i was dodging enemy torps !!!

1 hour ago, marian_738 said:

BTW this rule is about to change !

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts
44 minutes ago, Atorpad said:

So many times i have lost chance to torp enemy because of that ! and so many times i ate torps from 2nd line while i was dodging enemy torps !!!

BTW this rule is about to change !

Same here. Just yesterday I had to hold fire on what would have been a dead Montana because a friendly Alsace was likely to sail through my torpedo line if he carried on pushing the way he was, which he did.

I've screwed up and torpedoed friendlies more often than I should, usually late game because I simply didn't pay enough attention to where friendlies are and where they're heading or might head. Longer range torpedoes like those on Gearing are the riskiest for that sort of poor judgement. 

The person firing the torpedoes is at fault. 

• Cool 1

Players
4,441 posts
7,600 battles
1 hour ago, cicciolorenz said:

judging by the amount of 'y' he's probably looking for the Spanish Inquisition section of the forum

I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
9 hours ago, Atorpad said:

And your point is? Btw, you can always go with the second option I gave (which you didn't quote) but if you do so, don't complain about your allies for torpedoes you launched while willingly taking that risk.

• Cool 1

Players
1,022 posts
5,416 battles

Well, the occasional team torp happens. I usually apologise if I'm the culprit though. Two games in a row is either terrible bad luck or not enough awareness to play t10.

Beta Tester
290 posts
3,522 battles

Seriously guys, give the guy a break. Not being able to write proper english is not something to make fun of, be it that e’s from another country or dyslexic!

Shame on you!

Edited by PapVogele
Reasons
  • Cool 1

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,384 posts
7,971 battles

Nani?

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,726 posts
10,183 battles
13 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Since (to me) this is a more readable example than they are usually - here's an approximate translation for y'all who don't speak Inglich

"I was playing 2 games with Gearing and I shot in 2 matches 2 ships from my team - it was not intentional... And now I can't play... It's not ok like that, I was DD and I capture C and defend, I kill enemies and one from my team. I can't look at what I and my whole team are doing all the time and I wrote in chat << Torps! Be careful! >>... And 2 matches the same thing happened... Please look at it, it's not ok like this... All players have to be careful and look at chat what everyone's doing if you are playing and when DD is in cap and launches torps..."

Solution to that is simple - don't shoot your allies and you'll be fine :Smile_trollface:(Also enjoy your Co-Op games :Smile_teethhappy:)

My respect!!

Great effort, great job!

13 hours ago, marian_738 said:

Np buddy,

No one is expected to know perfect english, but you are expected to know at least spelling.

Just an advice for posting in English forum, Next time you write your text in a software with spellchecking capability, like WORD, or OPENOFFICE, then make it check..

without the misspelled words (as in wilkatis' translation) it is perfectly understandable.

About the subject..

Sorry, but you are the DD; you are responsible for your torps.

You said you cannot watch everyone all the time.. yeah.. you have to, If you have the intention to torp from second line.

I agree sometimes people act like totally unpredictable.. but.. sorry again. Your fault..

Be more careful next time.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,971 posts
12,852 battles
13 hours ago, marian_738 said:

Your English is fine, mate. Not perfect but totally understandable. I live in Yorkshire and you are far more intelligible than half the people I meet. It's your in-game situational awareness that needs a bit of work, if anything. Just play out your penalty in co-op and be a little more careful in future with your torps - especially if  you are already pink from previous team damage.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
76 posts
8,878 battles

Maybe you are making fun of a boy to young to have learned english spelling properly. Try to be helpful instead.

[PUPSI]
Players
134 posts
8,645 battles

Your weapon - your responsibility. As general rule it is perfectly fine because, out of 100 examples, in 95 it is reckless play. Other 5 can be "victim" stupidity or circumstances where friendly damage can less hurt than exposing side to be erased.

Also i have noticed new way (at least to me) of getting pink points - obstructive behavior or something like that. 

Got few points when friendly dd fired his guns and clipped me while i was passing through his smoke.

No contact between ships so i guess it is because of blocking his line of fire.

Perfectly fine and deserved but i wonder is this work only in close proximity to friendly ship or also to target ship when "muppet" suddenly decide to go for a ram ignoring friendly fire in the air or in water.  

Players
1,418 posts
10,953 battles
16 hours ago, marian_738 said:

• Funny 1