You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lord0

List of radar ships?

73 comments in this topic

[ANV]
Players
606 posts
5,329 battles

Hi,

Is there a list of radar ships with Tier, Range, duration etc?

Cheers

Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
9 minutes ago, Lord0 said:

Hi,

Is there a list of radar ships with Tier, Range, duration etc?

Cheers

t7 - Atlanta, Indianapolis, Belfast

t8 - Chapko, New Orleans

t9 - Missouri, Baltimor, Donnskoi

t10 - DM, Moskva

in general - USA longer lasting shorter radars 40-60 sec, range from 7-10, RU from 10 - 12 km duration 20-25 sec - wiki for more precise

did i miss something?

[JRM]
Players
8,972 posts

Edinburg, Neptune, Minotaur, Hsueyang, Chung Mu, Yueyang, Black

• Cool 2

[HOO]
Players
2,312 posts
4,034 battles

And of course it changes slightly when the US cruiser split comes in, I believe.

[JRM]
Players
8,972 posts

Yep i guess all t8+ on both lines should have it (not sure) and question is alao if no keeps it when it goes to t7 or not

Clan Test Coordinator
393 posts
20,336 battles
1 minute ago, Yedwy said:

Yep i guess all t8+ on both lines should have it (not sure) and question is alao if no keeps it when it goes to t7 or not

Atm no silver T7 ship will get radar.

[JRM]
Players
8,972 posts

Dang well something has to be the selling point of Indianapolis i guess

[BLITZ]
Players
2,890 posts
12,958 battles

WiP

Boise/Nueve de Julio (new US/AR T7 CL)

Columbia (US T8 Cleveland)

Pittsburgh (US T8 Baltimore)

Seattle (new US T9 CL)

Buffalo (new US T9 CA)

Kronshtadt (new RU T9 CC)

Worcester (new US T10 CL)

Stalingrad (new RU T10 CC)

• Cool 1

Players
163 posts
1,549 battles
7 minutes ago, Paimentaja said:

Atm no silver T7 ship will get radar.

Well my Atlanta has it currently and it's premium, thus it will probably not be subject to change anytime soon.

6 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Dang well something has to be the selling point of Indianapolis i guess

Well the ship it self is not totally worthless, it got a somewhat nasty (not Atlanta nasty) AA defense :cap_rambo: and agile for USS cruiser 

• Cool 1

Clan Test Coordinator
393 posts
20,336 battles
35 minutes ago, Hyperion84 said:

Well my Atlanta has it currently and it's premium, thus it will probably not be subject to change anytime soon.

Only T7 that is rumored to get radar atm is Boise. (edit : and it is a premium ship)

• Cool 1

Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
1 hour ago, Yedwy said:

Edinburg, Neptune, Minotaur, Hsueyang, Chung Mu, Yueyang, Black

eh yes....they can also equip radar..totally forgot about them...well if somebody see them with radar rejoice for free kill or useless ship on other side

• Bad 1

Clan Test Coordinator
393 posts
20,336 battles
3 minutes ago, 15JG52Adler said:

eh yes....they can also equip radar..totally forgot about them...well if somebody see them with radar rejoice for free kill or useless ship on other side

That is... utterly wrong? I played even with the Edinburg with radar and that will surprise many DDs and is enormously strong ship in ranked. And so is Minotaur in ranked.

Players
508 posts
8,055 battles

There are also Radar Modification Modules, that increase it`s duration by 40%, so don`t bet on russian radars being short.

[HOO]
Players
2,192 posts
14 minutes ago, 15JG52Adler said:

That is completely wrong, played skilfully they can all be incredibly effective with radar instead of smoke.

There are also Radar Modification Modules, that increase it`s duration by 40%, so don`t bet on russian radars being short.

Even with the mod it's relatively short duration compared with US.

• Cool 1

Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
1 hour ago, Paimentaja said:

That is... utterly wrong? I played even with the Edinburg with radar and that will surprise many DDs and is enormously strong ship in ranked. And so is Minotaur in ranked.

those 2 ships without smoke are most ussles ships in setup....why?....becasue  they can only do one job..hide and radar while other radar equiped ships are more sturdy, have DPS that does not require smoke and can do more job at once.....RN  ships are bound to hide and use radar.

on t 10 same crap.....DM is 10000 more usfull ship than Mino with radar......

1 hour ago, BeauNidl3 said:

That is completely wrong, played skilfully they can all be incredibly effective with radar instead of smoke.

nop....that player outplays others...it is captain not ship....that same captain will do much better in DM or chapy...nobody in competitive enviroment would take RN cruisers for radar jobs simply becasue there are much more better ships for that....same thing with "radar" dds

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Players
2,192 posts
18 minutes ago, 15JG52Adler said:

nop....that player outplays others...it is captain not ship....that same captain will do much better in DM or chapy...nobody in competitive enviroment would take RN cruisers for radar jobs simply becasue there are much more better ships for that....same thing with "radar" dds

Curious, some of the very successful Clan Wars teams used Radar equipped Yueys and the occasional Minotaur, the facts would not agree with your assertion.

As to it's the captain not the ship, that's true of every ship in the game. A good captain will play to the ships strengths and mitigate the weaknesses.

Played the right way the ships that can equip either radar or smoke are highly effective with radar.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,875 posts
7,295 battles
1 hour ago, Infiriel said:

Des Moines with that module has 55 seconds of radar :cap_haloween:

Players
508 posts
8,055 battles
4 minuty temu, Major_Damage225 napisał:

Meh...
I still prefer my Z52`s 2:30 hydro ^_^

• Cool 1

[OGHF]
Players
1,641 posts
27,203 battles
10 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

Curious, some of the very successful Clan Wars teams used Radar equipped Yueys and the occasional Minotaur, the facts would not agree with your assertion.

As to it's the captain not the ship, that's true of every ship in the game. A good captain will play to the ships strengths and mitigate the weaknesses.

Played the right way the ships that can equip either radar or smoke are highly effective with radar.

In Clan wars I would agree, but in ranked, No chance. Reason being, in Clan Wars you are playing as a team looking after each other with team speak etc, on Ranked, bloody hard to be an effective team and other team members will not stay help you when your radar times out and you get rushed, 2 x TX DD will wipe a Minotaur out very quickly if he has no support.

Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
15 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

ooooo the facts agree....you said yourself...SOME....which means majority DID USE SOMETHING ELSE...never saw top 10 clan to use either of them..but maybe i missed match or two.

[HOO]
Players
2,192 posts
1 minute ago, 15JG52Adler said:

ooooo the facts agree....you said yourself...SOME....which means majority DID USE SOMETHING ELSE...never saw top 10 clan to use either of them..but maybe i missed match or two.

OK, so you watched some streams and decided that you saw most of the games played... Well done.

• Cool 1

[BLITZ]
Players
2,890 posts
12,958 battles
1 hour ago, Major_Damage225 said:

Smartass incomming!

56 :fish_glass:

• Funny 1

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
1 hour ago, 15JG52Adler said:

You never saw them because you never played anything above silver.

2x Radar Yueyang was an idea that came late into the season, but quickly became one of the most used builds for high-rank teams to the point that seeing a Yue with smoke was a rarity.

Couple of Radar Minos around aswell, not even one with smoke.

• Cool 1

[BLITZ]
Players
2,890 posts
12,958 battles
1 hour ago, 15JG52Adler said:

9 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

2x Radar Yueyang was an idea that came late into the season, but quickly became one of the most used builds for high-rank teams to the point that seeing a Yue with smoke was a rarity.

I can approve that, in Typhoon/Hurricane one could see a lot radar Yueyangs, pretty often coupled with a stealthy Zao. We used to bring that combo quite a few battles too.

• Cool 1