You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Atorpad

What is wrong with MM??

47 comments in this topic

[ARYA]
Players
596 posts
15,400 battles

This morning MM gave us a fair game  !!!!

shot-18_05.07_10_34.39-0406.thumb.jpg.0ce80626a776a19e8560eadc141406ad.jpg

• Funny 9

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,816 posts
Vor 1 Minute, Atorpad sagte:

This morning this happened to us !!!!

Hightier CV that was in the queue too long...

• Cool 1

[ARYA]
Players
596 posts
15,400 battles
2 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

Hightier CV that was in the queue too long...

But i was not !

[ARYA]
Players
596 posts
15,400 battles
1 minute ago, Klopirat said:

have you asked both CVs?

No .the game was too short and i didnt know that to ask

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,816 posts

No .the game was too short and i didnt know that to ask

Then how do you know that none of them waited for more than 5 minutes?

• Cool 1

[ARYA]
Players
596 posts
15,400 battles
3 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

And did you get Kraken and Solo Warrior??

kraken ?? how ??

no i ramed the izumo he was flying the flag so didn't die . our cv finished him and other cv too ! so i think he got the solo :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
5,580 posts
12,557 battles

I think this is part of the new sanctions against Iran :Smile_hiding::Smile_trollface:

In which time you play?

• Funny 2

[ARYA]
Players
596 posts
15,400 battles
6 minutes ago, Sigimundus said:

I think this is part of the new sanctions against Iran :Smile_hiding::Smile_trollface:

In which time you play?

Every crap that even you can't imagine can happen in Iran !!!!!!:etc_swear:

Morning local time

7 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

Then how do you know that none of them waited for more than 5 minutes?

I dont know !

So if you wait more than 5 min you get this type MM?

[T-N-T]
5,580 posts
12,557 battles
7 minutes ago, Atorpad said:

Morning local time

Morning as 4:00 or morning as 10:00?

But I think this was caused by long waiting of the CV and you and the other Izumo were drawn as unlucky target practice ships.

Thi is really rare but can happen.

• Cool 1

[ARYA]
Players
596 posts
15,400 battles
4 minutes ago, Sigimundus said:

Morning as 4:00 or morning as 10:00?

No i'm not that much owl !!!!:Smile_teethhappy:

morning 9:00 ...

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,816 posts
Vor 15 Minuten, Atorpad sagte:

So if you wait more than 5 min you get this type MM?

5 minutes is the maximum waiting time. If any one player waites 5 minutes, then the MM takes everything that 'fits' and forms a match (try to play tier 2 during morning time...you should have often matches with less than 5 players per side).

But CVs are special since they have to be mirrored. So if one of the two CVs was waiting for more than five minutes and then the second one enters the queue, the MM will assemble the teams immediately, with everything that 'fits'...and if there aren't many ships that could be put into such a match, setups like yours can happen

• Cool 1

WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,500 posts
13,669 battles

Unfair? This is perfect balance game :D

The real problem I see is that you play T9 and still have not learned how to equip camos and premium consumables :cap_wander_2:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[ARYA]
Players
596 posts
15,400 battles
3 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Unfair? This is perfect balance game :D

The real problem I see is that you play T9 and still have not learned how to equip camos and premium consumables :cap_wander_2:

Did i say unfair ?!

The problem is i cannot buy anything (because of my country) from shop so i have to deal with it !!!!

WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,500 posts
13,669 battles
Gerade eben, Atorpad sagte:

Did i say unfair ?!

Vor 41 Minuten, Atorpad sagte:

This sounded pretty sarcastic to me, yes.

The problem is i cannot buy anything (because of my country) from shop so i have to deal with it !!!!

Both can be bought for credits, you don't need the shop.

[ARYA]
Players
596 posts
15,400 battles
On 5/7/2018 at 2:52 PM, Commander_Cornflakes said:

This sounded pretty sarcastic to me, yes.

Only for you !!!!:Smile_teethhappy:

Both can be bought for credits, you don't need the shop.

Having no prem account and being a below average player how much credits do you think i get every match ???? 

I always lack credits for buying new ships or upgrades !!!!:etc_swear:

On 5/7/2018 at 2:55 PM, principat121 said:

Just farm credits in mid-tier (T5-T7) with a ship you like and handle well.

I love Fiji and Lyon but want to have some TX too !

So i'm saving credits :cap_money:

[T-N-T]
5,580 posts
12,557 battles
34 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

how to equip camos and premium consumables

acd0122aeaf8e0ec5a907f6f2e3cc5a8c9c4acb4

15 minutes ago, Atorpad said:

I love Fiji and Lyon but want to have some TX too !

So i'm saving credits :cap_money:

If you have enough freeXP you can get Nelson for 1 kredit. It is not so good as Missouri or Musashi but it is cheaper.

• Cool 1

[AKI]
Players
80 posts
19,195 battles

You are playin high tiers, in the morning (don't know your time zone tho) on a weekday. 
Lot's of peeps are at school/work at that time.

But those kind of matches are always fun to play when MM is drunk ^^

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

I can somewhat understand this happening at fringe hours when very few people are online ... but apparently MM is still completely drunk.

These are literally the last two match-ups I just had:

shot-18.05.07_14.51.13-0890.jpg

shot-18.05.07_15.03.52-0965.jpg

The last one was the real kicker though. Not only 8 BBs per team (yeah, there's TOTALLY no BB overpopulation or anything ...) but even on Ocean with no cover whatsoever from those BBs with their raging murderboners.

• Funny 2

Players
1,418 posts
10,953 battles
3 hours ago, Klopirat said:

5 minutes is the maximum waiting time. If any one player waites 5 minutes, then the MM takes everything that 'fits' and forms a match (try to play tier 2 during morning time...you should have often matches with less than 5 players per side).

Hm. I quite frequently play at 3-5am (Mr Owl says hoohoo...) - but I don't recall any "speciul" MM in tier 3-4 which I sometimes try. I remember a few times weird assembling with high tier CV, yes. 

But CVs are special since they have to be mirrored. So if one of the two CVs was waiting for more than five minutes and then the second one enters the queue, the MM will assemble the teams immediately, with everything that 'fits'...and if there aren't many ships that could be put into such a match, setups like yours can happen

That's why MM should not drag people which DID NOT wait 5 minutes into such games. Sorry, it should make it a conscious decision for a player and only assemble weird teams from those who waited 5+ minutes. 

3 hours ago, keya_kin said:

You are playin high tiers, in the morning (don't know your time zone tho) on a weekday. 
Lot's of peeps are at school/work at that time.

But those kind of matches are always fun to play when MM is drunk ^^

WG greed prevails. There is really no reason why we can't have single account on all servers and set in preferences to which servers we would like to enqueue when pressing "battle" button. 

The only real technical problem is network latency, and only Asia server can be somewhat "too laggy" - so there is enough time zone range for US+EU+RU to completely eliminate "empty hours". 

On the occasion it would also solve all whines about "non-equal" treating of players from different servers... :cap_popcorn:

• Cool 2

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
6 hours ago, Atorpad said:
Spoiler

shot-18_05.07_10_34.39-0406.thumb.jpg.0ce80626a776a19e8560eadc141406ad.jpgshot-18_05.07_10_35.37-0050.thumb.jpg.a35aad67ab2fc637bd57b76dabbb0428.jpg

Pretty normal for early morning, especially over weekdays when people have work & school to attend to.

One of those CVs was sitting in queue for over 5min (probably well over 5 min by the look of it), as soon as 2nd CV came in the queue the MM just put together whatever game it could. Guess you 2 BBs were the only other ships available at that exact moment

5 hours ago, Atorpad said:

5 hours ago, Atorpad said:

Having no prem account and being a below average player how much credits do you think i get every match ???? 

I always lack credits for buying new ships or upgrades !!!!:etc_swear:

You don't have to use the shop - use your credits for all of it.

I do not have premium (unless I get it gifted to me through some mission as a reward), yet I'd never go into battle while running nothing (and by never I mean except when my camos run out while clicking Battle On or when playing a new ship for the 1st time and forgetting to swap the consumables :Smile_trollface:). To make credits play tier 6 / 7  / 8 (?) silver ships that you have or any premiums (well, any at tier 4 or above, doubt 2s and 3s are great moneymakers) - you can easily fund yourself that way.

In fact - you are effectively losing more credits because you didn't spend those few on the camo & consumables.

• No matter what you can always afford to pay 7500 credits for the most basic Type 1 camo (-3% detection range) whos benefits are rather obvious
  • While 22 500 credits for a consumable sounds a lot, here's why you still should use them:
    • Repair - cooldown. You are burning / flooding longer & more than people running premium Repair because you have it up less often. So you die more resulting in less chance to gain credits
    • Heal - cooldown and extra charge. You are healing less in the long run (you run out of heals while others still would have more) plus it takes you longer to get that lower HP back.
      • Used back to back Normal heals (with Superintend.) -> 4x 0.5% hp for 28s & 120s cooldown
        • 56% of your HP in 9 min 52s (that's 0.095% of your HP per second)
      • Used back to back Premium heals (with Superintend.) -> 5x 0.5% hp for 28s & 80s cooldown
        • 70% of your hp in 9 min (that's 0.13% of your HP per second)
    • Notice how with premium it takes you less time to heal more

Not going to say anything about spotter aircraft - it's not that often that you'd need it more than once per game, I myself run it as a Normal in Randoms

TL;DR - by "saving credits" you are making yourself perform worse which in turn makes you earn less.

• Cool 2