Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TigerMoth

I have not played for a while which means my opinion really matters

18 comments in this topic

Beta Tester, Players
365 posts

I am back. I just nipped down the shops to get some sherberts. Whilst I was away, I noticed <insert ship here> may have changed slightly. Because I popped down the shops, I thought my opinion would be more important and different than those who carried on playing whilst I was at the shops. You know, because

• Cool 3
  • Funny 15
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 1

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts

Parody of the few recent returnee players who feel they have the knowledge, experience and wit to try to get the game changed to the way they see it should be. It could even be applied to a few of the endlessly wordy "retired" players whose opinions are as "special".

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[BOBS2]
[BOBS2]
Players
529 posts
17,931 battles

Hear, hear! We should all listen to him as he's not only had a little walk, which aids general health and therefore thinking, but he's newly fuelled by sherbert and is thus on top form. Whatever he is saying is undoubtedly correct.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts
28 minutes ago, Johmie said:

Hear, hear! We should all listen to him as he's not only had a little walk, which aids general health and therefore thinking, but he's newly fuelled by sherbert and is thus on top form. Whatever he is saying is undoubtedly correct.

Not sure about that, he could have taken the car, so the exercise benefits may not be reflected in the quality of his recommendations! We shall have to look at his walking stats when they're uploaded to know if he's credible.

The sherbet of course is beneficial, unless he's using the slang term where a sherbet could be a strong alcoholic drink in which case he's possibly stoned out of his box.

• Cool 1

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
15 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

We shall have to look at his walking stats when they're uploaded to know if he's credible.

But which ones should we take into consideration? :cap_hmm:

Total amount of kms walked, km/day walked, average walking speed (mph, m/s or km/h?), stepsize (in metres or feet)? Stats since he started walking or the ones of the last three weeks? Solo walking stats or the ones he got when walking with his friends? What about the stats when he went shopping with his girlfriend/wife and therefore had a lot of stuff to carry under mental stress? :fish_book::fish_boom:

I'll see myself out now. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 3

[CAIN]
Players
4,387 posts
18,527 battles

It really depends on which shops OP visited, what exactly he bought and how much he spent.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts
2 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

It really depends on which shops OP visited, what exactly he bought and how much he spent.

Indeed, many variables, all must be considered.

• Cool 2

[UNICS]
Players
1,350 posts
20,166 battles

doctor recommends when feeling salty , replace salt with sherbet 2 teaspoons a day

• Funny 2

[BS4]
Players
1,287 posts
7,243 battles
13 hours ago, TigerMoth said:

I am back. I just nipped down the shops to get some sherberts. Whilst I was away, I noticed <insert ship here> may have changed slightly. Because I popped down the shops, I thought my opinion would be more important and different than those who carried on playing whilst I was at the shops. You know, because

You sir...are a genius.

This has put a smile on my face...:Smile_teethhappy:

PS: I take it the sherbet was free...because obviously not worth paying for right?

• Cool 1

[OCTO]
Players
1,183 posts
25,578 battles
11 hours ago, Tungstonid said:

But which ones should we take into consideration? :cap_hmm:

Total amount of kms walked, km/day walked, average walking speed (mph, m/s or km/h?), stepsize (in metres or feet)? Stats since he started walking or the ones of the last three weeks? Solo walking stats or the ones he got when walking with his friends? What about the stats when he went shopping with his girlfriend/wife and therefore had a lot of stuff to carry under mental stress? :fish_book::fish_boom:

I'll see myself out now. :Smile_teethhappy:

Also, did he walk on the edge of his suburb all the time, or did he just rush into the shop?

Must he L2W, before he posts? :cap_haloween:

Players
401 posts
3,834 battles

The O.P. knows what 'sherberts' are in the English vernacular, and I too sometimes have 'sherberts' when I'm playing.  I always do better. Or so it seems.

Players
65 posts
9 battles

Well anyway... This thread has nothing to do with game-play so I will have to close it.

PD: Sport is life. :cap_viking:

• Cool 2