Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Noif

"Dark side" of WWII in Europe Marathon mission

23 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester
860 posts
6,445 battles

I must say that this WWII in Europe Marathon mission is one of horrible designed mission when there are not my wanted targets (GER/IJP) in co-op battle

and then you leave early to skip match for next round... no wanted ships again and early left. Then decided to go to scenario... access denied. 

Oh cmon WG if you plan this kind mission, please make sure it is not pointless that need take penalty. 0/10 this mission event. :Smile_facepalm:

lol.PNG

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 2

[CAIN]
Players
4,371 posts
18,477 battles

There is a simple solution: don't leave the battle early!

Like many others, i had to go through the same, but at least i yolo-ed in Coop until i got sunk and then moved to the next battle.

Blaming WG because you violated the rule is kinda wrong.

That being said, the requirements are indeed a bit $hitty, however no reason for anyone to break the rule.

Division with someone who sails a german/IJN ship and you can make it in no time.

• Cool 5
  • Bad 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,822 posts
Vor 15 Minuten, Admiral_Noif sagte:

Then decided to go to scenario... access denied.

your behaviour shows the drawback of the new system, it cannot punish co-op players...someone like you should also be banned from coop for several days...

• Cool 7
  • Funny 2

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

Solution is easy - stop leaving battles. Also - enjoy being locked out of Randoms, Ranked and Scenarios :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,869 posts
9,434 battles

Holy hell...

Just kill the bots when they rush. A co-op battle without CV takes like 6-7 min tops.

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,718 posts
8,745 battles
6 minutes ago, Nechrom said:

Holy hell...

Just kill the bots when they rush. A co-op battle without CV takes like 6-7 min tops.

this

[HOO]
Players
1,884 posts
3,701 battles
18 minutes ago, Nechrom said:

Holy hell...

Take the credits and XP and move on.

[CATS]
Players
26,191 posts
14,119 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_Noif said:

I must say that this WWII in Europe Marathon mission is one of horrible designed mission when there are not my wanted targets (GER/IJP) in co-op battle

and then you leave early to skip match for next round... no wanted ships again and early left. Then decided to go to scenario... access denied. 

Oh cmon WG if you plan this kind mission, please make sure it is not pointless that need take penalty. 0/10 this mission event. :Smile_facepalm:

lol.PNG

You could also be more relaxed about the mission....

I finished both in 15 games and you have a week to finish them.

Players
5,976 posts
11,331 battles
2 hours ago, Admiral_Noif said:

lol.PNG

So it's working as intended?

I agree that this mission isn't really thought out well, but I managed to finish it with a couple others who had the same problem (killing the one german ship while trying to do it before 1 of the other 4 USSR ships would) by taking 3 others into Killer Whale and killing the german ships there, problem solved since last friday :Smile_coin:

I was frustrated so much by this prerequisite that I asked a couple times the other USSR ships if they wanted to join me for Killer Whale and most didn't even bother to respond...maybe they prefered to have something to complain about, I don't know :Smile_hiding:

The 200% bonus is nice for the 25k xp part of the mission, too bad the teams in Raptor Resque really seem pretty bad today :fish_glass:

[TOXIC]
Players
4,657 posts
11,768 battles
3 hours ago, StringWitch said:

0 karma

wew lad

What do you expect from someone who comes to the Forum, proudly makes a thread about himself quitting battles early and blames WG for picking on him by restricting him to co-op? :Smile-_tongue:

Would be nice if he managed to get his co-op penalty into tripple digits, though. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to meet him in either Randoms or Scenarios.

Players
123 posts
3,950 battles
3 hours ago, Admiral_Noif said:

lol.PNG

You seem to be a little...desperate. Its understandable, given the situation of having to play a badly planned mission for unique rewards.  I would suggest you to just stay calm and play your battles normally. Ofcourse you gotta choose a russian bote but don't enter a battle with the thought of "Gotta get the kills, gotta get the kills, GIMME THE GODDAMN KILLS!". Instead, play your russian ships normally. Just as usual. Yeah the number of KMS/IJNs may be down, but you got some time. You got scenarios. You got coop. Just relax and seize the opportunity when it spawns. It helps me get better results. Perhaps this can help you too.:cap_like:

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts

I've now helped a couple of guys to get their KM kills by divisioning and playing a KM ship in COOP games to ensure at least 1 KM ship to kill, it's no hassle as I've finished the mission and I play COOP for fun sometimes. However for someone that deliberately and cynically leaves battles early would I do that?

I'm sure you guess.

I finished the mission solo in COOP early morning.

[CATS]
Players
26,191 posts
14,119 battles

I do not understand why people make such a fuss about 6 kills. Yes, if you want to do them in under three battles, it is hard, but you do not have to.

Play normaly, do 10 to 20 random battles during the weekend, and you have the kills.

Players
685 posts
5,677 battles

The only really "badly designed" part of this was making it exclusive to ships belonging to those Godless Reds, which I don't have a helluva lot of, but that is on me.

You though? you're shitting in your own cereal bowl, and blaming WG for it because they gave you a spoon.

• Funny 1

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

"Oh look, I left battles early and now the system which was implemented by WG with the last patch to punish me for doing exactely this is ... punishing me. How unfair."

Is this an appropriate summary?

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts
16 minutes ago, Tungstonid said:

"Oh look, I left battles early and now the system which was implemented by WG with the last patch to punish me for doing exactely this is ... punishing me. How unfair."

Is this an appropriate summary?

Looks accurate to me, shame it's only 12 games that punishment.

@MrConway anything that can be done about the self confessed blatant rule breaking behaviour of the OP beyond his Orangeness?

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,742 posts
5,280 battles
7 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

@MrConway anything that can be done about the self confessed blatant rule breaking behaviour of the OP beyond his Orangeness?

Like say ban them from the game (temporarily) for the repeat offenders? @MrConway Surely it is not fair to those of us that actually LIKE to play co op to have to be saddled with muppets like these. <.<

Players
5,976 posts
11,331 battles
2 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

I do not understand why people make such a fuss about 6 kills. Yes, if you want to do them in under three battles, it is hard, but you do not have to.

Play normaly, do 10 to 20 random battles during the weekend, and you have the kills.

The thing is that having a couple +200% xp bonusses is really helpfull..but you'd need to get your 6 kills really quick for that. This is the main reason I was in a hurry to get my kills quick :P

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,274 posts
3,518 battles
On 5/6/2018 at 6:32 PM, BeauNidl3 said:

On 5/6/2018 at 6:39 PM, lafeel said:

Like say ban them from the game (temporarily) for the repeat offenders? @MrConway Surely it is not fair to those of us that actually LIKE to play co op to have to be saddled with muppets like these. <.<

To be honest it looks like the system should do the discouraging for us. But it might be a good idea to look into this  :)

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this