PARAORDINANCE

[RNSF] – Royal Navy Surface Fleet recruitment

21 comments in this topic

Players
156 posts
20,521 battles

[RNSF] – Royal Navy Surface Fleet is looking for more captains to enlist into our ranks.

We are primarily a clan of people from the UK, but we do have the odd person from other countries.
We are all mature players, with families, jobs and a real life (some more than others!) so we see ourselves as a “real life first”-clan.
We are looking to build a community with our players to make the salty seas a more pleasant experience, so being active and social on our Twitch server, which functions as our voice comms and forum, is a must. We have players who are not able to speak for various reasons (Having noisy children in the background, being a mute and so on,) but they are still active in chat; So if you have a reason for not being able to or are simply too shy, while we highly encourage you to speak and hope to hear your lovely voice soon, it is not a requirement, as long as you are honest of the reasoning.
However, we have some requirements:

• - Be 26 years of age (exceptions can be made if you exhibit maturity.)
  • - Speak English fluently.
  • - Have at least 1500 battles played, a tier 8 non-premium ship, but preferably a tier 10; or is undergo boot camp and help out in the community.
  • - Banter is the glue that holds us together, so not being thin-skinned is a requirement.
  • - While we respect your “outside the game”-life and we will not force anyone to do anything they can’t commit to, the community is important to us, so suddenly vanishing without notice is a no-go and will get you the boot.
  • Have an interest in Clan Battles i.e have or on the way to a tier X ship 

- Divisions are common place, regardless of skill level. If you have trouble dealing with your division members bad decisions and have a tendency to lash out against it, this clan is not for you.
If you like what you see, please message us here on the forums, in-game or look for [RNSF] in the clan finder.

• Cool 1

[AWG]
Beta Tester
645 posts
11,903 battles

[AWG] wishes [RNSF] good luck and fair seas with their recruitment efforts.

• Cool 1

Players
6 posts
3,837 battles

Afternoon All

Looking to join a clan to experience the next level of play within WOWS. In my mid 40s play is based upon spare time evening and weekend around family but can be available for pre-arranged battles.

Working my way up tiers and interested in today's post about oil/steel/coal etc.

Play mainly Battleships and Cruisers.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Matthew

[L123]
Players
1 post
3,031 battles

Hi there,

me and my mates are looking to join a clan we normally always play together. we have all joined separate clans previously for the discounts but would prefer to join the same one and want to participate in clan wars.

there are 3 of us with all around 2000 games played, online about 7pm typically a few times a week, and currently have one tier 10 each and a few tier 9s

james10219 - tier 10 Des Moines 

marcomarco18- tier 10 Yamato 

AndyVonEpic- tier 10 Zao 

we have all been playing since release but haven't done very much competitive play.

hope to hear from you,

james

[TAW]
[TAW]
Players
26 posts
7,647 battles

Not quite at the number of games played level - at (looks to the left, 800odd) but... the rest of your post would suit me perfectly. Running a T8 N Carolina at the moment. Working upwards still. Looking to move from solo to a bit more team play.

[WCWVE]
Players
1,022 posts
16,473 battles

This seems just the ticket for me 

Tick first requirement - will not state age but just suffice to say that I watched England beat Germany at Wembley in 1966

Tick second category as English is my primary language 

Tick third category - have played more than 8000 battles and have my own T10 ships - Yamato, Grosser Kurfurst, Republique and Hakuryu plus working towards Zao, Moskva and Conqueror 

[WCWVE]
Players
1,022 posts
16,473 battles
13 minutes ago, Billy_Ocean_ said:

have sent you a message via game, will contact again :)

No message received have checked in game 

[HANDS]
[HANDS]
Players
256 posts
9,691 battles

crossed wires m8, I spoke to para last night be he was in CB's, I will be on tonight :cap_like:

[OHMSS]
Players
4 posts
4,252 battles

I'll have to look in to this "Twitch" thingy - I'm old enough to shake my head and mutter about the "youth of today". I can't claim the footy reference, but HMS Alacrity headed down the slipway not long after me...:Smile_child:

As for the rest - not a problem - a variety of T10 (Minotaur, Conqueror, Hindenberg, GKurf),  a heap tier 7-9 "fun-boats" and more carriers than I should for someone who decided that carriers could be fun, then decided it's more fun in destroyers sinking carriers.

I've been playing since beta, but figured there must be more to life than random battles - and the Arsenal stuff looks more fun with friends.

Update: it turns out I do already have a twitch account too... Older age and senility: check!

Edited by BlizzardWolf
Age & Senility

Players
7 posts
9,062 battles

Do you guys have a TS or Discord channel? 

I'm keen to get back in a clan for some friendly div play and maybe more....[CBs] but less fussed about the more. 

Its hard being a solo legend.