You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
anonym_PrKbguoREdYS

Current Ranked T10 Meta

49 comments in this topic

[T_D_G]
Players
389 posts
9,348 battles
6 minutes ago, Zimbit said:

Reporting current meta.

Hindenburgs stay at 20 KM trying to do damage and keep a star and zero use for team. 

Most of the time they do "keep the star".

Report over.

I dont agree with your statement. Im one of those hindenburgs (not that spam from 20km) but when i keep my star is because i was useful for the team and deffending the caps and focusing on the important targets. 

• Funny 1

[UNICS]
Players
4,501 posts
15,942 battles

See..? there was a solid explanation for it. All well :Smile_Default:

I'm pretty sure it's possible to check the players that has reached rank 1, what ships they've used to get there. If Hindenburg is performing too well, it should show.

Players
112 posts

You keep your star because while the game awards damaging the enemy, it doesn't get into account, being a DD, trying to cap in the presence of radars etc.

so for ranked, there should be another type of rewarding mechanism, not just the standart.

• Cool 4

[UNICS]
Players
4,501 posts
15,942 battles
9 minutes ago, Zimbit said:

loppantorkel

Let's check after the ranked is over and see how it did go.

I'll post the result here. 

I'm sure it will be on the top.

Why? I'm not even playing Hindenburg in ranked. I checked it, and while many seem to perform well in it, I'm not sure these players are progressing through the ranks faster than say Des Moines players.

edit: did some work for you. The player who reached rank 1 with the least number of games so far:

1. KinimodKsuc - mainly Henry IV

2. angelstone - mainly Republique

http://shipcomrade.com/leaderboard.asp?PR=na&Name=&A=1&B=5&G=0&S=9&R=118&C=0

You can check the rest.

[UNICS]
Players
4,501 posts
15,942 battles
3 minutes ago, Zimbit said:

And yes, that's because you're playing the most OP ship only. 

sure, except Hindenburg that is, right?

I've already tried convince others on this forum that YY is too strong if it has Gearing guns on a Fletcher hull. Why should I care though? You play what you like, I'm not stopping you.

• Cool 1

[OGHF]
Players
1,131 posts
19,759 battles

Hindenburg may be the most popular ship, but it does not have the highest win rate or damage count.

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
9 minutes ago, Zimbit said:

Lets wait and see in the results ok?

while you don't wait and see, instead you just keep repeating your opinion without anything to back it up...

[UNICS]
Players
4,501 posts
15,942 battles
21 minutes ago, Zimbit said:

Thanks. That proves my point. Yueyang not second just because not many have it. 

You're starting to prove something, but not what you think. Tell me exactly what point you're trying to make, it seems to be shifting quite a lot.

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts
3 hours ago, Zimbit said:

Facts have some strange property to themselves. They don't need proving. They are just... Correct.

Stating something is a fact and having actual data to prove it are 2 very different things and yes without proof a fact isn't a fact. At the moment it looks far more like "opinion" or "bias" than fact.

I'm not to R10 yet, but I will probably play my Hindenberg a fair bit if/when I get there as I like the ship, but I also like my T10 DD's and other cruisers.

Players
3,277 posts
19,066 battles
9 hours ago, Zimbit said:

The most OP ships in this T10 ranked season are YUEYANG and Hindenburg. 

Lets wait and see in the results ok?

Maybe WG then, arranges something.

lol. OP ships? Yeah yeah ok sure l :cap_haloween:

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
891 posts
8,481 battles

REAL current Ranked T10 Meta :

crazy guy.jpg

• Funny 6

Players
1,106 posts
20,923 battles
Just now, Zimbit said:

Reporting current meta.

Hindenburgs stay at 20 KM trying to do damage and keep a star and zero use for team. 

Most of the time they do "keep the star".

Report over.

Nothing new here.

You forgot to mention the t8 meta - Kutuzov sits at 19km behind island in smoke and keeps star.

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

I'm R9 and there is a completely random mix of MM.

Sometimes you get DD and BB only MM, some that look just like CW (1DD, 5Cruisers and 1BB) and even some CV games.

As a result it's made me play Moskva for now as the most multi purpose ship I have. Almost nothing it can't do except brawl and IMO you're doing it wrong if you're that close anyway.

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Players
4,501 posts
15,942 battles
9 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

I'm R9 and there is a completely random mix of MM.

Sometimes you get DD and BB only MM, some that look just like CW (1DD, 5Cruisers and 1BB) and even some CV games.

My experience too. It's been good and varied line ups this ranked season - tier 10 that is. Tier 8 - too many Lo Yangs. I dread every time I see 1-2 CVs in queue though :fish_nerv:

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
1 minute ago, loppantorkel said:

My experience too. It's been good and varied line ups this ranked season - tier 10 that is. Tier 8 - too many Lo Yangs. I dread every time I see 1-2 CVs in queue though :fish_nerv:

T10 CVs are horrible to play with as good ones wipe the floor with you and bad ones have no idea how to use their planes. I really need to press Escape when i see them in the queue...

I've been obsessed recently with the idea of a "Universal Soldier" as in a ship that can do almost everything. Moskva is the nearest thing I have to that. Clan mates say Hiden is even better as it has more DPM, armour and torps but Moskva has radar and those amazing guns with ultra high velocity.

Players
746 posts
14,336 battles
2 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

T10 CVs are horrible to play with as good ones wipe the floor with you and bad ones have no idea how to use their planes. I really need to press Escape when i see them in the queue...

I've been obsessed recently with the idea of a "Universal Soldier" as in a ship that can do almost everything. Moskva is the nearest thing I have to that. Clan mates say Hiden is even better as it has more DPM, armour and torps but Moskva has radar and those amazing guns with ultra high velocity.

DesMo and Khaba for more memmmmmes.....and HIV works nice