Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mr_Tayto

Ship removed from my account

8 comments in this topic

[NWP]
Players
1,099 posts
9,903 battles

So yesterday at work, my clanmate messaged to say Abruzzi was in the shop so hurriedly, on my phone, I decided to make some purchases.

I also saw a Sims bundle, and in a moment of utter stupidity, bought that too. I already owned Sims.

When I got home I decided - for the first ever time - to try to refund the bundle and buy Abruzzi. The refund came through this morning, but they took my Sims, the one I already had, along with the bundle stuff.

So as far as I can see I have paid for the ship twice now, have been refunded once and have no ship.

I've logged a ticket but wondered if anyone else had done something like this and what the outcome was?

• Funny 1

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,869 posts
9,434 battles

You know WG support is in a bad place when I would almost expect them to do this.

It's like they are running on auto-pilot.

I hope you get it fixed.

Beta Tester
3,277 posts
14,063 battles

I bought a second Harekaze once, and when the missions didn't work a second time, they refunded it and just took the compensation, not the ship. Those doubloons were still on your account right? 

[7DSF]
Beta Tester
1,470 posts
4,557 battles

You became the gold for the ship you already owned, so you should write to support that they should take the gold instead the ship.

If you already used some of the gold you became you have a problem and don't think they will change their decision.

[NWP]
Players
1,099 posts
9,903 battles

No, every part of the bundle was removed.

I may be dumb here (not impossible) but I couldn't find the email for the original purchase. I just this last 5 minutes realised it was a gold purchase from the TT. I can't be sure (what with the gold bonus coming in yesterday), but I think they may have refunded the gold and removed the ship.

Is there any way of checking your gold in/out status somewhere?

[TOXIC]
Players
4,655 posts
11,732 battles
13 minutes ago, Mr_Tayto said:

No, every part of the bundle was removed.

I may be dumb here (not impossible) but I couldn't find the email for the original purchase. I just this last 5 minutes realised it was a gold purchase from the TT. I can't be sure (what with the gold bonus coming in yesterday), but I think they may have refunded the gold and removed the ship.

Is there any way of checking your gold in/out status somewhere?

No, not that I know of, at least - but that's on your end only. Support can access such things so they should be able to check what exactly happened.

[CATS]
Players
26,123 posts
14,098 battles

If you buy a ship a second time, you get gold. You cannot own one ship twotimes.

When you did the refund, they removed the ship. Since there is only one ship, you now have no ship and a bunch of gold.

• Cool 2

[NWP]
Players
1,099 posts
9,903 battles
8 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

If you buy a ship a second time, you get gold. You cannot own one ship twotimes.

When you did the refund, they removed the ship. Since there is only one ship, you now have no ship and a bunch of gold.

The first part I know. The second, I didn't realise.

Chalk this one up to stupidity, then, although I'd never asked for a refund on anything before.

Sign in to follow this