Armory Maintenance - 30.11.2021 04:00 UTC Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
IanH755

Even more WG EU communication mistakes - 1 Doubloon to 35 Free XP isn't active when website says it is.

10 comments in this topic

[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles

IGNORE - I WAS BEING A DUMBASS AND GOT FREE XP AND ELITE XP MIXED UP, SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION!

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
13,001 posts
Vor 10 Minuten, IanH755 sagte:

Yet in-game, the current rate is 1xp  to 25 -

of course, because the disocunt is not for FreeXP but for EliteXP, as announced...

[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles

Doh, my mistake this time! I'll edit the stuff above to clear any confusion, thanks!

Players
3,672 posts
18,782 battles
3 hours ago, IanH755 said:

IGNORE - I WAS BEING A DUMBASS AND GOT FREE XP AND ELITE XP MIXED UP, SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION!

Not to worry, Ian.

According to this page : https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/may-missions-2018/

(Click the tab for 18-28 May)

From 18 May, 07:00 CEST (UTC+2)
To 21 May, 07:00 CEST (UTC+2)

There is a one doubloon to 35 Free XP conversion

Players
529 posts

And unfortunately that is also Elite XP to Free XP. I'd misread the present offer as well and feeling paranoid I checked the other one and found I'd misread that as well.

Players
3,672 posts
18,782 battles
28 minutes ago, Johmie said:

And unfortunately that is also Elite XP to Free XP. I'd misread the present offer as well and feeling paranoid I checked the other one and found I'd misread that as well.

I'm genuinely confused now (not helped by lack of sleep). What does this picture actually mean, then ....anybody?

image.png.80f699a9728ac741547afaf05edc1fb9.png

Players
529 posts

I'm confused that you are confused, but on 19-point Captains you earn Elite Commander XP that can be used to level up other commanders. The present offer allows you to convert 35 of that per doubloon to Free-XP that can be used for other things as well and my interpretation of that picture is that it is the same offer (hence the picture of captains). 

• Cool 1

Players
3,672 posts
18,782 battles

Thank you for clearing up my confusion. I think that I got fixated on what I really want to do, which is  to convert the XP earned on elited SHIPS into free XP.

That has been offered at the rate of 1 doubloon to convert 35 XP in the past, but apparently not this time.

Shame.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
13,001 posts
Vor 9 Stunden, Admiral_H_Nelson sagte:

That has been offered at the rate of 1 doubloon to convert 35 XP in the past, but apparently not this time.

the last time mid of April, so no surprise that we don't get such a special again so soon...

Sign in to follow this