mcgoldrick1991

[JPF] The Judean People's Front Now Recruiting !

81 comments in this topic

Players
43 posts
10,932 battles

The Judean People's Front

=====================================================================

Who are we?
==================================================================================================================================================================
Auspiciously contrasting the clan name, which most would refer to as “a group of organised Hebrew activists from Monty Pythons Life of Brian. Who set out on a mission to; urinate in town aqueducts; give false directions; and kill babies”, we ‘aspire’ to do quite the opposite with our community. Together, we are a group of capable players, willing to improve our abilities and capabilities, as well as helping each other improve as players and also as individuals. Thriving off of good teamwork, an established system of regulations in order to make sure players are happy and helpful, a team of great players who are willing to participate using their voices and in-game skills, and fantastic methodology, we are a new clan that have their bars set high for the future. It may be good to note that we do care greatly for a friendly and humorous atmosphere and are hoping to acquire players of fairly good skill, who would like to start by helping create a community of shippers, willing to prioritise others, over your competitive side. While we do hope to start playing in the clan wars next season, this is not our number one priority; this Is not to say, however, that we will not aim for the best possible competitive results.

==================================================================================================================================================================

What is expected of our members?

- A genuine, sincere and mature approach to both gaming and historical discussion.

- A fair sense of humour is appreciated

- Motivation to join in with the community and participate in scenario and general clan activities

- Regular engagement with other players on our discord server

- A good knowledge of the English language

What can we offer?
    - A strong emphasis on Divisions, having fun and promoting a friendly, banter aided community!

- Interclan Unique Fleet Engagements! (wip)

- A bunch of active, wonderful players, willing to share their expertise and help one another improve to be the best they can!

- Participation in clan wars! [Beginning next season (Season 4)] on non clan event days.

-       Topical Discussions around Naval History and History in general!

- And of course, one of the strangest yet fantastic names for a clan!

Application Requirements

- We ask for you to have at least unlocked a Tier 6 non-premium ship and to consider yourself at least a decent player in them.
    - At least a 50% overall win rate, with a minimum of 500 games played. Exceptions can be made, in regards to extreme circumstances.

- Although not a requirement, players over the age of 18 are appreciated. This is purely based upon your aspect of maturity, however.

- You must possess the willingness to learn, improve and teach/help other players within the community.

- Access to discord and Voice Chat is a must, no exceptions. Players who refuse to use either of theese, or can not use it are very quickly rejected as part of the clan.

Recruitment process

In order to join JPF or for more information , please  post here and  we will kick things  off from there!

Judeans_people_front.jpg

• Funny 1

Players
28 posts
3,134 battles

Awesomely well put Matty buddy! Great bunch of people to play with and a fantastic learning environment indeed :) We're looking for a lovely community, and are happy to take you lot on board!

~JPF

[HOO]
Players
1,885 posts
3,704 battles

Having played many battles with @mcgoldrick1991 as a clan mate, I can say he is a good guy, and anyone joining his clan will have alot of fun.

• Cool 1

[RONIN]
Players
1,665 posts
8,596 battles

Do you have to be jewish to join? Your clan name is quite misleading otherwise!

• Funny 1

Players
28 posts
3,134 battles
2 hours ago, HMS_Argosax said:

Do you have to be jewish to join? Your clan name is quite misleading otherwise!

Haha! We for the most part, are developed atheist actually :)

[TTT]
Players
725 posts
15,889 battles
3 hours ago, J_JSH said:

Haha! We for the most part, are developed atheist actually :)

So youre making fun of jews?

• Boring 1
  • Angry 1

Players
28 posts
3,134 battles
6 minutes ago, SexyCroat said:

So youre making fun of jews?

The name is derived from the film "Monty Pythons: Life of Brian" It's a little joke reference from there :)

Players
43 posts
10,932 battles

Our clan is named from Monty Python’s Life of Brian as it embodies our camaraderie  and quixotic sense of humour. If you would like some more information on this great movie I would check out IMDB as the name is not offensive whatsoever. :Smile_teethhappy:

Players
28 posts
3,134 battles
10 hours ago, bouncer8409 said:

Are you affiliated with the Peoples Front of Judea ?     :Smile-_tongue:

We sincerely hope not to be :) aha!

Players
1 post
11,471 battles

Great Clan, loving being in it. I have been remorselessly bullied about my Inuit heritage though with some calling me polar boy etc. Diverse group of dude though so all feel free to come along if yer good enough...unless you're Inuit, in which case don't- polar [edited] is not the nickname anyone wants.

Players
43 posts
10,932 battles

sadly this Inuit has Peoples front of Judea leanings so we lay it on to keep him on the straight and narrow  not because of his heritage as he spuriously claims:Smile_teethhappy: Although he is a great guy really a  pleasure to have around.:cap_haloween:

[PFJ]
Players
37 posts
10,543 battles

Great bunch of people, except for that polar boy over there, but otherwise it's great!

Sarcasm is recommended.

-The local chief inuit.

Players
2 posts
8,923 battles

A perfect clan to be in! In early development and i myself have only known the lads for a few weeks and would already consider them friends. No discrimination here; everyone is welcome regardless of gender, religious beliefs, race, age, nationality  etc. (You catch my drift) Like the guys have said above there is some top notch banter and as much as we do enjoy this they also know when to draw the line. Finally, we do love the fun side to the clan in mm but we also love the competitive side which will be essential to clan battles in the future!

[PFJ]
[PFJ]
Players
7 posts
5,563 battles

Excellent clan with a lot of banter and jokes and never a dull moment (At least not when I'm around). Some of my best moments in this game has happened with the lads in this clan even though I'm still just getting to know them. 

Players
43 posts
10,932 battles

As you can see were an amazing place to be and where now at 9 Members and with strong progress towards the clan buildings if your interested in becoming number 10 in a very active clan let us know. :cap_rambo:

Players
28 posts
3,134 battles

Ey ey, Goldy. Let's try not to scare people away form teh clan with ya wee google translates xD We wunna at least try to welcome people haha! I can assure you all, Mr Goldrick here is a fantastic individual. :)