You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Flavio1997

200% first win

12 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,006 posts
11,990 battles

Guys  i came back to this game after various months and i have seen that right now there is a 200% bonus for the first victory, but what event is this bonus for? then will it finish? I checked on the site but couldn't find it, thanks

[THESO]
Players
3,604 posts
28,588 battles
4 minutes ago, Flavio1997 said:

Guys  i came back to this game after various months and i have seen that right now there is a 200% bonus for the first victory, but what event is this bonus for? then will it finish? I checked on the site but couldn't find it, thanks

... u did?! u might check site again and follow the "take a look" part....

Alpha Tester
1,006 posts
11,990 battles
4 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

on the italian part is impossible to find https://worldofwarships.eu/it/news/common/may-missions-2018/, and get back into the english one, even if your game client in in english, is almost impossible

[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
2,254 posts
10,822 battles
7 minutes ago, Flavio1997 said:

on the italian part is impossible to find https://worldofwarships.eu/it/news/common/may-missions-2018/, and get back into the english one, even if your game client in in english, is almost impossible

It is right now the third "topic" if you like on the very frontpage if you visit the main page (assume it is the same in the client).

Anyways Riselotte linked all the relevant info.

• Bad 1

Alpha Tester
1,006 posts
11,990 battles

thank you to everyone who helped me

2 minutes ago, ollonborre said:

It is right now the third "topic" if you like on the very frontpage if you visit the main page (assume it is the same in the client).

not in the italian part

7 minutes ago, Riselotte said:
  Hide contents

There you go.

Thanks you very much. And as i suspected, if you don't know where to search, it's very hard to find the drop-menu to change lenguage

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,666 posts
30,495 battles
37 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

... u did?! u might check site again and follow the "take a look" part....

That was so good that i don't have to be sarcastic myself for at least 5 hours.

• Funny 2
  • Bad 1

Players
8,241 posts
12,348 battles

WG do like their erratic updates.

I think the people who do the server don't talk to the news guys or something. 

It usually catches up by about midday. 

[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles

Well I've tried twice to win my 1st game of the day in my Molotov yet both times the teams are just utter weekend-warrior filled garbage and both failed for the exact same reason - the team stays behind the Raptor and WILL NOT shoot at enemy ships, with DD's not scouting, cruisers hiding in smoke or hiding with the BB's behind islands etc.

The game is becoming a low skilled bore recently and even co-op, the only mode stopping me quitting, is getting worse. Whether it's new Steam people, old idiots or just "not fussed, it;'s only a game" people this game is sinking rapidly under the weight of poor players.

EDIT - Unbelievable - now it's three loses with EXACTLY the same problem - Morons park behind the Raptor at the mid-way point and then do nothing, letting the Raptor be the first ship to leave the base and get ambushed - EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!

[-NFG-]
Players
216 posts
Vor 4 Stunden, IanH755 sagte:

Well I've tried twice to win my 1st game of the day in my Molotov yet both times the teams are just utter weekend-warrior filled garbage and both failed for the exact same reason - the team stays behind the Raptor and WILL NOT shoot at enemy ships, with DD's not scouting, cruisers hiding in smoke or hiding with the BB's behind islands etc.

The game is becoming a low skilled bore recently and even co-op, the only mode stopping me quitting, is getting worse. Whether it's new Steam people, old idiots or just "not fussed, it;'s only a game" people this game is sinking rapidly under the weight of poor players.

EDIT - Unbelievable - now it's three loses with EXACTLY the same problem - Morons park behind the Raptor at the mid-way point and then do nothing, letting the Raptor be the first ship to leave the base and get ambushed - EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!

Interesting, a loss still brings profit. But you are right. Here a screenshot, I am in my Cleveland, guess what the complete utter team did.... . I know why I shoot AP and hit citadels... . In my own kind words, if you cant play Operations, ask what to do, dont rush, stay with Raptor with the Convoy and for Gods sake, dont suicide. Otherwise, we will see us on the wide open seas, but I am not in my Cleveland then anymore.

One more thing, why do I end up on the first three ranks always?

BTW, Ranked is full of non communicating teams and utter useless teams. So I highly recommend to take a skill medicine, supplied for just 10 $ and you might get better.

To Upload.jpg