You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
totosniperofhell

Sick of the game (MM, Map rotation)

13 comments in this topic

Players
67 posts
5,977 battles

Hi,

im from germany, but i guess it makes more sense to write in the international forum.

the game sucks hard right now, in ranked and in random.

in ranked i dropped from 1 star to 10 in an blink of an eye back to 13. some high caliber and first places did not prevent me from dropping in free fall.

the "teams" in ranked are undbeliveable bad.even if you are a good player, you can not win.

so loosing 6 times and more in a row does not belong to a singel player alone. so what is wrong here ?

same by the way in random.

matchmaking in random is a joke.

map rotaion is unbeliveabke bad,i got maps like

Neighbors

Mountain Range

and so on,  3 or 4 times IN A ROW ! is it so hard to make a map counter per user, that counts how often a user already used the map in question or is this rocket sience ?

so that after 3 times (for example) he doesnt get the map again for at least 5 rounds ?

geez i can't tell how mad i am right now.

Players
1,022 posts
5,416 battles

Well, I had a 70%+ wr just yesterday. Some teams are bad, but that can always happen. More effort, less complaining. Ranked is always a marathon and not a race. Call it quits once your performance drops. 

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

six game losing streak? and what about that is supposed to be unusual? You do understand the concept of random distribution, right?

And, sidenote, you seem to contribute more than your fair share to each and every defeat your team suffers, at 44% overall winrate (that can't even be called bad anymore, that is downright impressive!). So maybe look in the mirror first when you want to assign blame...

[PARAZ]
Players
2,591 posts
12,846 battles
1 hour ago, totosniperofhell said:

if you are a good player, you can not win.

Did you know that in capitalism we have a universal solution for every problem?

2lvhb45.png

:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 5

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
2 hours ago, totosniperofhell said:

the "teams" in ranked are undbeliveable bad.even if you are a good player, you can not win.

Teams mostly consist of players of your skill level - same low 40s as far as WR is concerned. Being a good player would indeed be a nice start, then you'd at least be able to carry every once in a while

2 hours ago, totosniperofhell said:

so loosing 6 times and more in a row does not belong to a singel player alone. so what is wrong here ?

Actually - one bad player can easily throw 6 and even more games in a row. Not a problem there

Also 2...3 losses in a row = take a break instead of playing more

3 hours ago, totosniperofhell said:

map rotaion is unbeliveabke bad

Map rotation is random, you know

Use something like this:

https://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/random/

Set it for 100 (or even 1000) numbers between 1 and 10. Keep it at "not sorted"

Before you click "Get Random!" select a number between 1 and 10. For example - 3. Click that randomizer, and now see how many times that 3 follows immediately after another 3. yeah, that's randomness

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
16 minutes ago, totosniperofhell said:

Well WinRate is overrated.... just sayin. But i expected that win rate trolling.

Pretty sure you were complaining about the lack of victories in your starting post.

So if you think winrate is overrated, why make such a fuzz about it and open a topic to complain?

Map rotation can use some work though and yes you can find all sorts of hilariously bad players in Ranked, it's the foremost reason why I can't be arsed to play a lot of Ranked. In your case though I wouldn't be too vocal about that part, because you know ... stones in glass houses and all that.

Beta Tester
4,702 posts
10,917 battles
19 minutes ago, totosniperofhell said:

Well WinRate is overrated.... just sayin. But i expected that win rate trolling.

How about your k/d?

Your average damage?

Your hit rates?

Your survival rates?

All of them are abysmal.

Your teams aren't unbelievably bad, you are. Indeed, people like you getting to ranks they can't lose is what makes higher ranks of ranked so bad to play.

Your real problem is that you're under a horrible delusion where you think you're an actually good player, when you don't even apply to just be bad. Getting to "well below average" would be a huge step up for you.

[COMFY]
Players
1,366 posts
8,103 battles

Take a break mate. Even a small one. Those are really refreshing.

Play some other games or do some other stuff you like. After a while, if you like the game, you will be able to get back and make a fresh start.

I'm possitive tonight since I had great ranked teammates~

• Cool 1

[H_FAN]
Players
2,569 posts
40,872 battles

OP take a break and return to rank later in the season, try to play the ships that you perform well in and have a good captain in.

Regardless of your stats if you are below average compared to the players when you try to advance you will statistically lose more than you win. 

If you are better than the average player at the moment you play you will advance in the long run. If you lose a few in a row, say max 3 (regardless if you are good or bad) stop playing ranked and play some randoms return when you are feeling good. If you are a below average player chances are indeed slim that you rank out or advance far, even if you play vast numbers of games. 

Personally my goal is to reach 10 decently fast but after most unicums have left the game (or the ranks I play in). Further down I will see then when I hit the wall so to speak I will not go further. I pay rank for tthe flags and rewards not to reach as far as possible as it is more of a long grind in same ships and similar maps /opponents too boring , especially when you have those long runs on same ranks. 

[PONY]
Beta Tester
6,036 posts
10,365 battles
1 hour ago, totosniperofhell said:

Big fat LOL