Armory Maintenance - 30.11.2021 04:00 UTC Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
bouncer8409

BB Ranked Play

9 comments in this topic

[RUMR]
Players
388 posts
23,245 battles

Hi all,

BB Captains who play ranked, please watch and learn.

Well done zoupy.

• Cool 3

[H-O-E]
Players
365 posts
27,134 battles

what to learn? How to use repair for one fire when u brainless rush in a cap were  is a dd in smoke  +2 bbs( red Richelieu)? and how not to ram when was only choice to  make something good from that situation? Then between 2 enemy BBs, on both sides, how to not pick one to put nose on, and u get angled to both? I see only lack of skill here on reds..more like watch and learn what to NOT do in ranked.

Players
2,831 posts
20,714 battles

i wonder if you can lern anything from ZOUP other than how to do clickbait vids..... :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
8,241 posts
12,307 battles
13 minutes ago, Gojuadorai said:

i wonder if you can lern anything from ZOUP other than how to do clickbait vids..... :Smile_trollface:

Last Zoup video I watched was his Massestusetts one (not sure if that's even the spelling). Told me nothing more than what a news article on Daily Bounce or something would. Except I had to listen to the guy talk...

• Funny 2

Players
3,015 posts
7,832 battles

"Battleships are in a good shape." This is where I stopped watching Zoup's videos.

• Funny 2

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

I'd rather take a mong sitting behind me and shooting stuff rather then one yolorushing ahead yelling "CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE" going in against multiple enemies. Yeah, it will work on those mentally challenged, but single decent player on the enemy team and your yolo charge will end with a dead BB.

Pushing like a re**rd is as good answer as humping the border. Correct play lies between those 2

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
335 posts
42,097 battles

A DD playing Ranked without premium consumables...hm...

• Funny 2

[HOO]
Players
2,192 posts

Think that video was recorded on the NA server, from what I've seen play there is a good deal more aggressive and less campy.

His point is valid though, passive camping BB's do lose games, there's a line between a positive push and a YOLO rush that some people don't understand.

[TC1S]
Players
2,655 posts
14,014 battles
17 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

is a good deal more aggressive and less campy

"a good deal" lol

I have an account there and went to r10 yesterday, mostly by z23 which I have grinded out now :Smile_coin: (taking a comment by friendly kiev of all ships about him always having shitty dds as teammates...) but I also tried a handful of atago games.

Stopped doing that last one when for the second time all BBs just went full "CHAARGEEE", died in +-7 minutes and they started critisizing "look at that atago with all that health" and handing out those reports. Seen them saying the same nonsense against chappie's etc.