You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Luis_Crespo

Client crash

32 comments in this topic

Players
99 posts
6,085 battles

Since last update my client tends to crash at least once per session. Is it just me?. It usually means my death, and im getting quite fed up of it!

Any suggestions?

• Cool 2

[3STG]
Players
328 posts
10,476 battles

Had the same issue today, crashed mid-game and naturally sunk when returned.. :(

[BLITZ]
Players
2,190 posts
9,374 battles

Happend twice last session. Before 0.7.4 I never had that big issues.

It freezes completely, only [ctrl] + [shift] + [esc] followed by [w] (for World of Warships) and finally [del] in blind flight helps.

[SM0KE]
Players
2,603 posts
6,449 battles

I had the same thing last night - damn nuisance, and I *think* it lost us the game...

[POI--]
Players
4,313 posts
5,395 battles

Yeah, every few games, it just crashes. Thankfully so far, it never occurred in critical moments where it cost me my ship, but it certainly is not a lot of fun and it is to be debated what could have all happened had I been able to do something in the half a minute or so lost, other than annoyedly shut down and restart.

[SCRUB]
Players
5,446 posts
9,295 battles
1 hour ago, Paimentaja said:

Had the same issue today, crashed mid-game and naturally sunk when returned.. :(

Same :cap_hmm:

[AAO]
Players
1,805 posts
9,601 battles

A few days ago I had my first memory crash ever.

Only problem I had ever before was the infamous stuck on loading screen, which has luckily been solved long time ago.

Players
804 posts
12,827 battles
3 hours ago, belalugosisdead said:

Only in DDs for me. Always in Caps. 

Funnily enough, right the conditions for my crash during the last battle in order to reach rank 10. I had my fingers ready for ahead flank and smoke, like Jive Turkey's Cold Waters torpedo evasions, the moment I rejoined. Fortunately won even before I went back to the game though, because I was also the last man standing.

Salute.

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,722 posts
7,564 battles

If I'm running anything else, such as You Tube or Twitch in FireFox on my second monitor I get crashes.  So far, If I don't run anything like that I don't.   Not rigorously tested yet though.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,187 posts
8,986 battles

Hi all,

11 hours ago, Luis_Crespo said:

Since last update my client tends to crash at least once per session. Is it just me?. It usually means my death, and im getting quite fed up of it!

Any suggestions?

You  might check my thread about this (it is still going on - several weeks now):

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1

[CORNG]
Players
52 posts
8,759 battles
Am ‎01‎.‎05‎.‎2018 um 22:47, Luis_Crespo sagte:

Any suggestions?

Same here. Since the newest patch game crashes four times while fighting as a DD in a Cap. Never happend in another shipclass yet. So my personal solution is not to play DD anymore after some matches  :(

[ARYA]
Players
440 posts
9,118 battles

i had crahses twice today and game kicked me out 2 times !!! one of the crashes was on ranked battle !!!

[RBMF]
356 posts
6,497 battles

Same issue, sent support ticket. WG replied to me in russian... thanks, and seemed to think my computer was the problem when clearly I am not the only victim... 

Someone forgot to feed the hamsters.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
592 posts
14,571 battles

Game suddenly restarted my pc during battle...

[GNG]
Players
78 posts
10,814 battles

Started crashing for me as well. Prolly at ~10 games.

Happens almost daily. I had no issues before 0.7.4.

Players
99 posts
6,085 battles

Thank you for all the feedback. Lets hope it is fixed in next patches. At least I don’t feel alone now!

[SCRUB]
Players
657 posts
12,294 battles

Yep, game crashes after about 10 or so battles, at random during the match and only killing and restarting the client helps. Of course it happens mid match when you are pushing a cap or fending off plane strikes etc..

[-EE-]
Players
32 posts
7,276 battles

I get crashes too,last one last night during rank 10 game.

WG can give us a solution,is getting frustrating.

[HNFC]
Players
32 posts
8,439 battles

Hi all! Since 0.7.4. i also get the crashes, most likely after 1 hour+ playing. Quite annoying when i give 3 cits, and about to finish the enemy off, then "critical error has occured"

After 7.2 i got the fps problem, now this.

Maybe WG consider returning to scratch (ie. 7.1. which ran flawless) and try again??:Smile_ohmy:

[SCRUB]
Players
5,446 posts
9,295 battles

Happened to me three times now, game freezing and I can't even access the task manager, so I need to hit the reset button.

At least the OS is on an SSD so I can get back into game reasonably fast - Win10 64.

[GRKEN]
Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles
9 minutes ago, aboomination said:

Happened to me three times now, game freezing and I can't even access the task manager, so I need to hit the reset button.

At least the OS is on an SSD so I can get back into game reasonably fast - Win10 64.

Try Ctrl+Shift+Esc if Ctrl+Alt+Del isn't working.

Had one crash/game freeze in last week but no more than that.

Got back into match just in time to start fighting Furutaka which had pushed through center cap of Solomon's and just finished Omaha.

Naturally while finding one working brain cell one of carriers lacked that second operating brain cell to not keep going around the map suiciding against battleship.

Fortunately also enemy Hosho had equally few brain cells and had pushed past SW cap and while thinking it being in that cap found it earlier gaining plenty of points for victory.

• Cool 1