You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
anonym_yHbO7kUt9ZH4

All it took was just one battle

29 comments in this topic

Players
83 posts

Right.. I came back to the game after a long break. One battle, that was all it took for the game to make me going to uninstall it again. To be more precise, the RNG.. and in the case of that single battle, the fire rng.. every first HE hit, was a fire.. the last hit, literally the last shell he fired at me before he got sunk, a fire. I know there are all kind of perfect players around who don't get fires often, mastered the way you play 'around' fires, etc. But it seems the game still has that F... up RNG as since i played it last time, and i'm sick of that kind of crap. not even going to try another battle right now to see how great it is with battleships or DDs. Time to say goodbye to WG titles for good it seems, all kinds of flashy stuff in the game now (in general good things tbh), but some little thing as RNG is still terrible imo. Really don't like games that just crap on every effort you put in because of some kind of crap random number generator. 

Well, that was my rant. take care all, i'm off. maybe i'll come back, but think this game is going to the same place as WoT, which is also not on my 'to play list' anymore.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

Players
973 posts
5,805 battles

LOL? How can 1 game tilt you so much? If you want a perfect RNG-free game go play chess or something.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,024 posts
3 minutes ago, walter3kurtz said:

LOL? How can 1 game tilt you so much? If you want a perfect RNG-free game go play chess or something in seismic activity free area..

:Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5
  • Bad 1

[PONY]
[PONY]
Beta Tester
4,512 posts
7,599 battles
1 minute ago, walter3kurtz said:

LOL? How can 1 game tilt you so much? If you want a perfect RNG-free game go play chess or something.

He would start a „wtf Queen Chessfigure is so OP“ Thread in a Chess Forum then perhaps.:cap_haloween:

• Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,024 posts
6 minutes ago, Igarigen said:

He would start a „wtf Queen Chessfigure is so OP“ Thread in a Chess Forum then perhaps.:cap_haloween:

But this mirrored MM! Mind you, not skill based but still...

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[UNICS]
Players
3,267 posts
12,832 battles
47 minutes ago, _Caution_BraincellNr2 said:

Right.. I came back to the game after a long break. One battle, that was all it took for the game to make me going to uninstall it again. To be more precise, the RNG.. and in the case of that single battle, the fire rng.. every first HE hit, was a fire.. the last hit, literally the last shell he fired at me before he got sunk, a fire. I know there are all kind of perfect players around who don't get fires often, mastered the way you play 'around' fires, etc. But it seems the game still has that F... up RNG as since i played it last time, and i'm sick of that kind of crap. not even going to try another battle right now to see how great it is with battleships or DDs. Time to say goodbye to WG titles for good it seems, all kinds of flashy stuff in the game now (in general good things tbh), but some little thing as RNG is still terrible imo. Really don't like games that just crap on every effort you put in because of some kind of crap random number generator. 

Well, that was my rant. take care all, i'm off. maybe i'll come back, but think this game is going to the same place as WoT, which is also not on my 'to play list' anymore.

Over 4000 battles played though. Not bad value out of one game. Maybe you'll find one that will suit your taste better.

[BLITZ]
Players
2,281 posts
9,515 battles

If everyone quits after ONE bad game, the game will die within a few days. :Smile_smile:

• Boring 1

[AAO]
Players
1,928 posts
10,004 battles
15 minutes ago, Kenliero said:

Who you gonna call?

Ghostbusters.

If you're gonna call the 2016 edition, I'm following the OP and I'm out as well :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

[HARF]
Players
331 posts
11,539 battles
2 hours ago, PzychoPanzer said:

If you're gonna call the 2016 edition, I'm following the OP and I'm out as well :Smile-_tongue:

If he calls the 2016 edition, he is a man hater as well as an entitled whiner!

Players
123 posts
3,141 battles
5 hours ago, _Caution_BraincellNr2 said:

That's it? Just think of all those cruisers getting one shotted with the blink of an eye.

Beta Tester
955 posts
9,692 battles

Just take a break, avoid weekends, and school holidays, when little timmy is let loose, whilst mum entertains the milkman. When it gets too much just quit and uninstall. But remember that random chance, and imbeciles are part of life. I often take breaks of quite a few months at a time. There are so many other things you could do with your time, time you'll never get back.

• Funny 1

[SM0KE]
Players
2,913 posts
6,699 battles
3 hours ago, PzychoPanzer said:

C'mon, fair play - Holtzmann was awesome!

[AAO]
Players
1,928 posts
10,004 battles
18 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

C'mon, fair play - Holtzmann was awesome!

Err..

was-that-sarcasm.jpg

[BS4]
Players
916 posts
5,611 battles

1 game is hardly a representation of the game or RNG for that matter......

Plus your a cruiser player so things will be on the rough side at the moment..

plus you've been away for a while.....

come on be realistic....:Smile_teethhappy:

Beta Tester
3,965 posts
14,698 battles
8 hours ago, _Caution_BraincellNr2 said:

Well, that was my rant. take care all, i'm off.

Someone has to say it:

Can I haz u'r stuff, pls?

• Bad 1

[SM0KE]
Players
2,913 posts
6,699 battles
1 hour ago, PzychoPanzer said:

Err..

was-that-sarcasm.jpg

Not even remotely; the scene with the close combat with the blasters was cool personified.

It's possible to love the original, and not have a tantrum because they made a new one with <shudder> girls in it...!

Beta Tester
3,965 posts
14,698 battles
22 hours ago, Verblonde said:

It's possible to love the original, and not have a tantrum because they made a new one with <shudder> girls in it...!

The problem isn't that it's with girls... the problem is, that it is with utterly unfunny girls.

If there had been Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu and Drew Barrymore instead of the probably unfunniest females in Movies right now, it would have been a perfect movie.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,322 posts
11,042 battles
13 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

The problem isn't that it's with girls... the problem is, that it is with utterly unfunny girls.

If there had been Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu and Drew Barrymore instead of the probably unfunniest females in Movies right now, it would have been a perfect movie.

Charlie's Busters?

Or Ghostangels?

:cap_hmm: