You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
nikos93gr

Georgios Averof armored cruiser(Pisa-class) 

42 comments in this topic

Players
396 posts

Real Naval Legends .

Premium Destroyer or Event Reward ship .

But WG is alergic to any greek because back in Octomber 1940 the Pravda Newspaper (the official newspaper of the Communist Party) congratulated Mussolini for his INVASION in Greece.

Ofcourse months later after the 6 months delay thanks to operations Marita and Hermes of the Germans to brake the Greek resistance in main land and Crete, Pravda published a new head line "Greek Heroes you saved us".

That disrespect of all former Soviet Union people is more than clear in WG. Even if their european company basis is in Cyprus they do NOT even respect the 15000 Greek Cypriot Voluntears that fought against the Axis.

SHAME

• Cool 3

[GRSLS]
[GRSLS]
Players
17 posts
11,236 battles
23 hours ago, Anthoniusii said:

Real Naval Legends .

Premium Destroyer or Event Reward ship .

But WG is alergic to any greek because back in Octomber 1940 the Pravda Newspaper (the official newspaper of the Communist Party) congratulated Mussolini for his INVASION in Greece.

Ofcourse months later after the 6 months delay thanks to operations Marita and Hermes of the Germans to brake the Greek resistance in main land and Crete, Pravda published a new head line "Greek Heroes you saved us".

That disrespect of all former Soviet Union people is more than clear in WG. Even if their european company basis is in Cyprus they do NOT even respect the 15000 Greek Cypriot Voluntears that fought against the Axis.

SHAME

My friend all that you say is so true.....,they must put greek ships and a campaign that focuses the naval warfare of the Greek Royal Navy during the Balkan Wars!!!

• Cool 2

Players
396 posts

The Greek players community must gather all together and press to that direction.

With Gallant Destroyer in game and the 128mm german guns in many german destroyers plus the single 37mm AA guns and 12mm AA machine guns from Konigsburg Vasilisa Olga can have the same 4ple torpedo tubes with 8 kms range and become a Event reward ship or a Premium one. The same ship with the "German" hull as 2ndary with the 4 extra 20mm AA guns can be part of a PanEuropean Roster too (Vasileus Georgios).

I will never give my precius money AGAIN untill WG will honor Greece (since when Polland was more important in navy terms in WW2? WHEN 50% OF THE  civilian ships that made the famous convoys from USA to Britain were Greek or had Greek crews)? Inform the rest of Greeks for a potential boycote of the game if they will not honor Greece.

• Cool 4

[GRSLS]
[GRSLS]
Players
17 posts
11,236 battles
1 hour ago, Anthoniusii said:

The Greek players community must gather all together and press to that direction.

With Gallant Destroyer in game and the 128mm german guns in many german destroyers plus the single 37mm AA guns and 12mm AA machine guns from Konigsburg Vasilisa Olga can have the same 4ple torpedo tubes with 8 kms range and become a Event reward ship or a Premium one. The same ship with the "German" hull as 2ndary with the 4 extra 20mm AA guns can be part of a PanEuropean Roster too (Vasileus Georgios).

I will never give my precius money AGAIN untill WG will honor Greece (since when Polland was more important in navy terms in WW2? WHEN 50% OF THE  civilian ships that made the famous convoys from USA to Britain were Greek or had Greek crews)? Inform the rest of Greeks for a potential boycote of the game if they will not honor Greece.

Thank you very much for all that you say...,you speak only with truth,wargaming must put greek ships like they had did with poland and pan asia...we have a long navy history and they can benefit from that!!!

• Cool 2

[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
715 posts
16,969 battles

@MrConway

@Crysantos

Guys, you really have to consider adding Greek ships in the game.  Except for the fact that Greece has always had a great naval history there are also many Greeks playing this game.

• Cool 3

[GRSLS]
[GRSLS]
Players
17 posts
11,236 battles
1 hour ago, tsounts said:

@MrConway

@Crysantos

Guys, you really have to consider adding Greek ships in the game.  Except for the fact that Greece has always had a great naval history there are also many Greeks playing this game.

thank you very much for your support !!

• Cool 1

[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
715 posts
16,969 battles
9 minutes ago, nikos93gr said:

thank you very much for your support !!

I'm Greek by the way :cap_cool:

• Cool 2

[GRSLS]
[GRSLS]
Players
17 posts
11,236 battles
4 minutes ago, tsounts said:

I'm Greek by the way :cap_cool:

Wargaming must keep in mind that ..... Greeks want Greek ships in the game !!

• Cool 2

[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
715 posts
16,969 battles
23 hours ago, nikos93gr said:

Wargaming must keep in mind that ..... Greeks want Greek ships in the game !!

How about world of triremes? hahahahah

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[BITAM]
Players
25 posts
5,075 battles

It would be extremely great to be able to see and acquire any Greek ship in game

• Cool 2

[GRSLS]
[GRSLS]
Players
17 posts
11,236 battles

Hello, now with europe as nation in tech tree is good idea to we see hellenic ships like Averof and Velos in the game, @Crysantos please take a look in my post!!

• Cool 1

[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
715 posts
16,969 battles

It's about time those historical Greek ships come in the game! We've seen all sorts of paper ships but actual ones with great history are being neglected.

• Cool 2

[HELLN]
Players
66 posts
10,079 battles

@MrConway

@Crysantos

With the upcoming event DEX (Digital EXPO) 2019 in Athens and the presence of WG among the sponsors it would be a great idea and opportunity for u guys to visit the Armored Cruiser G. Averof which now serves as a floating museum.

Is it possible to contact your team leader so we might arrange a visit at the site some time during or after the show ?

The stories behind that ship's war service can provide a fantastic scenario for your historical documentaries.

• Cool 1

Players
126 posts

As a pre dreadnought ship i think Averof would be a nice and unique ship. Although there are many more ships from the Hellenic Navy that can be added, not only destroyers but cruisers and battleships too. I just can't wait to see them in game, most likely in the European tree.

• Cool 1