You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fiery_Kathy

World of Warships apparel - Where's the women's t-shirts?

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,022 posts
3,784 battles

So I was looking for some merchandise to buy but the only women's WoWs T-shirt I found was this: https://wargamingstore.eu/collections/world-of-warships-apparel/products/world-of-warships-japanese-wave-womans-t-shirt

Why aren't the other t-shirts available in women's sizes?  f.e. : https://wargamingstore.eu/collections/world-of-warships-apparel/products/world-of-warships-yamato-rising-t-shirt

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,053 posts
3,769 battles

Because there are no women on the internet, that's why, my fellow compatriot! 

(in all seriousness: probably because there are very few woman who play the game, and it's not worth it in terms of monetary investment to make a certain run of t-shirts which then remain in stock forever since hardly anyone is going to buy it).

Beta Tester
1,022 posts
3,784 battles
17 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

Because there are no women on the internet, that's why, my fellow compatriot! 

(in all seriousness: probably because there are very few woman who play the game, and it's not worth it in terms of monetary investment to make a certain run of t-shirts which then remain in stock forever since hardly anyone is going to buy it).

Its just a bit annoying, I had to order them with a male cut (at least 1 of the 2 shirts I ordered) :/

Players
132 posts
5,986 battles

If u consider the amount of females in this game compared to males its understandable why there isnt much stuff.......but i agree with u its annoying......

Beta Tester
1,022 posts
3,784 battles
3 hours ago, PaxMaggie said:

If u consider the amount of females in this game compared to males its understandable why there isnt much stuff.......but i agree with u its annoying......

well ye, it's just a bit annoying but understandable.