Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Zlaraki

Are devolopers/helpdesk too greedy here?

13 comments in this topic

Players
160 posts
2,858 battles

I end up spending about 300 euros this last month. I contacted support asking whether they could give me a coupon since I never recieved one. I wanted to spend more on doublons but they gave me some automatic reply with a simple no implying thats its my choice  whether I want to donate or not. This is somewhat true but on the other hand, without the huge donators this game wouldnt be where it is now. I didnt mind spending big bucks on this game but after that reply I'm left salty.

[CATS]
Players
15,908 posts
11,172 battles

I do not donate, I buy.

That is your choice. If that is too much for your, do not spend it.

Players
160 posts
2,858 battles
3 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

I do not donate, I buy.

That is your choice. If that is too much for your, do not spend it.

Its not that is too much, otherwise I wouldnt have spend big bucks. Its more because that reply feels like a middlefinger and thanks for nothing over a lousy coupon. I never heard about coupons before I purchased. Im relatively new to this game, eventho I started years back but I havent been that active.

Players
160 posts
2,858 battles
17 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

If it is too much, why did you spend it? Nobody forced you. That is not WG fault.

In my opening post I said that Im willing to spend even more. By following logic you can guess I have money to spend, but that doesnt mean I take it lightly and give away cash without thought, if that was the case then I wouldnt be in this financial position. I also said that I dont mind donating at all. In my 2nd post I explained why its not about the money. So having said this all again, how exactly does one respond to your post? You completely missed the point. 

[CATS]
Players
15,908 posts
11,172 battles

You feel WG is greedy. Sounds a lot you spend too much money.

If you do not mind spending more, then do not complain.

Coupons are not given by customer support. That is not their job.

Players
160 posts
2,858 battles
2 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

You feel WG is greedy. Sounds a lot you spend too much money.

If you do not mind spending more, then do not complain.

Coupons are not given by customer support. That is not their job.

So why would I still want to spend more if Im over my budget or regret doing it in the first place? I think little logic is applied by your side.. I dont think you compehend whats being discussed here, especialy where you note that I should not complain but spend after I explained that I dont give money away without thought.  This is not about money, but rather that I feel insulted.

[CATS]
Players
15,908 posts
11,172 battles

Well, if you feel insulted when you spend money and get the product you payed for and feel the seller is greedy, but it is not about the money, then I think the problem is on your side.

[DSPA]
Beta Tester
262 posts

I end up spending about 300 euros this last month

That is kind of sad actually.

Players
160 posts
2,858 battles
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

Well, if you feel insulted when you spend money and get the product you payed for and feel the seller is greedy, but it is not about the money, then I think the problem is on your side.

"If you feel insulted when you spend money" Sadly we are stuck in a cycle because I dont get the impression you actualy read my posts. But since Im kind, I will redirect you once again to my openings post where I mentioned the automatic reply. I find it insulting to have donated 300 euro only this month to be confronted with automatic replies. Did it struck you that every single post of yours, the answer can be found in my previous posts? If I cared so much about money and coupon, I wouldnt describe the coupon as lousy. This quote can also be found in my previous posts.

You also mention that coupons are not given by support. Did you mean they "cant" or dont want to give it away? I assume you mean "cant", since I already recieved a responds from them. I find it weird to be honest. Support service consists of technical, security included, financial and what not. Its naive to say they are unable to. Anyway, I would strongly advice to read my posts again before commiting a reply. 

Players
160 posts
2,858 battles
14 minutes ago, Salentine said:

let me guess you bought a tirpitz...

I bought everything. :cap_win: No, I actualy end up converting all the exp to unlock tier X ships. I did buy some premium ships, but not that many really.

15 minutes ago, clocky said:

That is kind of sad actually.

After giving it a second thought, judging from another perspective, it is indeed sad. But I dont have time to grind all those tier X. I want to get there asap and enjoy the time that I have.

[DAVY]
Players
1,581 posts
9,359 battles

but the point is you learn how to play them on the way to T10...

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this