Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ElektroGiant

Signals seems to not be working

9 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
106 battles

Hi

I am new to the game, but i just tried mounting 2 signal flags to my ship and play coop.

One flag should give extra xp and the other flag was a no danger of munition explosions.

I played the game, it was actually a good game (for me). got 3 kills and no extra xp apparently.

not on score screen

not in port overview

i got 368 xp for the round, which seems to be approximately what i get for a good round like that.

I got the flag from loot crate, so its not really that big a deal. But what about people who buy these flags with real money?

Have anybody else experienced this?

Beta Tester, Players
365 posts

If your game client is open, can you take a screen shot of the game results detailing the XP? If not, play another game with the signals mounted and take a snapshot.

Players
2,160 posts

I don't have a screenshot from a match with economic flags on to hand, but I'll try to explain what you should see.

The Anti Detonation flag - Fairly self explanatory, basically there's a chance your ship will detonate from a hit when you've lost 25% of your HP or more, mostly used on Destroyers as they're very prone to detonations although it can happen to other classes, my last was in Cleveland the US Tier 6 cruiser.

Inkedshot-18_04.28_19_45.11-0465_LI.thumb.jpg.4c6be3dc0764413f7386c3f1fca148e2.jpg

The Economic signals apply modifiers in the results screen, you need to expand the details to see them with the little arrows you can see in the XP and Commander XP bit I've drawn a bad box around. If I'd been running the Equal Speed Charlie London signal it would appear in the XP Modifiers bit like the Type 10 Camo and Clan Bonuses you can see.

I'm certain that the economic flags work, so you just need to know how to see the benefit by looking at the details in the Credits and XP part of the results screen.

I hope that helps a bit.

• Cool 4

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,664 posts
Just now, BeauNidl3 said:

The Economic signals apply modifiers in the results screen, you need to expand the details to see them with the little arrows you can see in the XP and Commander XP bit I've drawn a bad box around. If I'd been running the Equal Speed Charlie London signal it would appear in the XP Modifiers bit like the Type 10 Camo and Clan Bonuses you can see.

I'm certain that the economic flags work, so you just need to know how to see the benefit by looking at the details in the Credits and XP part of the results screen.

I hope that helps a bit.

To add to that:

To see the calculation details for free XP, just hover with your courser over the free XP number in the credit and XP screen.

• Cool 1

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,050 posts
1 hour ago, Egoleter said:

To add to that:

To see the calculation details for free XP, just hover with your courser over the free XP number in the credit and XP screen.

Where have you been all my life :Smile_ohmy:

I did not know that :Smile_hiding:

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,664 posts
19 minutes ago, Bellegar said:

Where have you been all my life :Smile_ohmy:

I did not know that :Smile_hiding:

Not surprising. As far as I am aware it is not exactly documented in an easy to find place.

I noticed it by accident. I left the PC after switching to the screen for... uhm... urgent natural reasons and coming back to my mouse hovering in the perfect place to show me the calculation.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,048 posts
5,835 battles

It's surprising how many games have the 'mouse over' feature that reveals statistics (or properties) that can help a player understand the results or impacts of doing various things.

This is also true of many web-based applications.

Players
1,372 posts
5,380 battles

@ElektroGiant - This is mine from a Co-Op game a few minutes ago and the signals work OK.

PS Free XP mouse over - IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!!!! :cap_cool: I never knew that!

shot-18_04.29_00_53.49-0149.thumb.jpg.9704ba6aac2ab2453e0d1d9d9424d565.jpg

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,050 posts

11 hours ago, BrusilovX said:

It's surprising how many games have the 'mouse over' feature that reveals statistics (or properties) that can help a player understand the results or impacts of doing various things.

This is also true of many web-based applications.

Well I've been trying to find this for a long time. I tried hovering over the Free XP in the first screen, but that doesn't do anything.

For some reason I never thought of it to also try it in the detailed screen :cap_hmm:

Sign in to follow this