You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Pagster123

Premium Ship Ideas

Premium Ship Ideas  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What ships would you most like to see as premiums?

• HMS Exeter (T5/T6 Cruiser)
    • HMCS Haida (T6/T7 Destroyer)
    • IJN Ise (T7/T8 Battleship)
    • IJN Tone (T7 Cruiser)
    • HMS Vanguard (T8 Battleship)
    • HMS G3/N3 (T9 Free XP Battleship)
    • KMS Leipzig (T6 Cruiser)
    • KMS Blucher (T7 Cruiser)
    • HMS Renown/Repulse (T7 Cruiser)
    • IJN Anago (T6 Cruiser) (Not Atago, AGANO)

12 comments in this topic

Players
55 posts
2,233 battles

I know, we have enough premiums already (kek) but what premiums would you most like to see?

We are still missing a japanese and UK t6 cruiser, as well as the UK T8.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
5,081 posts
2,939 battles

Renown and Repulse as cruisers ? I mean damn, I know what WG did with Stalingrad but the caliber and size's starting to get a bit too big.

[4_0_4]
Players
4,811 posts
10,952 battles

I want the Seydlitz. As it was planned initially. With the Nürnberg turrents instead of the Hipper ones :Smile_playing:

• Cool 2

Players
427 posts
3,830 battles

One of the Renown classes may make the tech tree if WG want to do a split line, half being battleships, half being battlecruisers. Probably Repulse will make the it as a premium, especially as it doesn't have ridiculous AA like Renown. Exeter is a solid choice, lots of history with that ship. There was another thread for free XP cruisers, and everyone agreed that HMS Exeter would be a good candidate for that. Probably fit T6 if the Java Sea refit was added (how she sank: two octuple pom-poms, 8x 4-inchers in twin mounts, radar :-P). Plus, there is a thread that discusses how HMS Vanguard should be added, lots of good discussion there too. 

Anyway, how about adding USS Lexington as a Battlecruiser? This is how she would have been completed had the Washington Naval Treaty not put a cap on capital ship tonnage. I think she had 8x 16" guns, 50 calibres in length, and probably a formidable secondary armament to match. The guns aren't the same as the Iowa's, as embarrasingly the US Navy found that the surplus guns from the cancelled ships wouldn't fit the three-gun turrets. So they had to design completely new guns (which were excellent anyway, so not a complete waste).

• Cool 1

Players
41 posts
1,828 battles

HMS Exeter or HMS Ajax, Both are a History Ships. 

and more "random" Premium Ships, 

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
5,081 posts
2,939 battles

I sorta remember doing a topic proposing Split as a premium... Back in the days. More than one year ago.

• Cool 1

Players
6 posts
2,632 battles

Would be interesting if we had a gotland cruiser from sweden and see how it's implemented in game just out of curiousity

• Cool 1

Players
427 posts
3,830 battles
19 hours ago, ArmoredFlubbs said:

Would be interesting if we had a gotland cruiser from sweden and see how it's implemented in game just out of curiousity

Maybe with a CV rework on the horizon, aviation cruisers may be able to work in a limited capacity. It may be easiest to just give them a fighter squadron instead of a single catapult plane, but it would be nice if you could fly off dive bombers against BB's etc. There are also a few other designs that could be added: Ise class aviation battleships (or whatever they were called), a proposed design of North Carolina (two quad 14" turrets at the front, flight deck aft), a design of HMS Lion (similar to the NC, just with two 3-gun 16" turrets up front), the Tone and Mogami (Mogami was refitted with a flight deck aft in place of two turrets, perhaps rename the tech tree variant to another ship of the Mogami class, then make Mogami a premium?)

• Cool 1

Players
1,582 posts
14,191 battles

I want to see ALL of it, but; HMS Exeter I think will be regular T VI RN CA because name - her sistership has name HMS York - DE CA VII and USN BB V has similar names. Ise? YES!  With included BB/CV gameplay and Hyuga as normal BB. There is possible to made second tree of IJN BB with split into BB and BC. Seydelitz as battlecruiser and Blucher as armored cruiser. Agano I think some day will be implemented as IJN CL tree ( Oyodo, Isuzu as CLAA, Nagara as normal CL, possibly split of Mogami into two warships - light and heavy cruiser, Kitakami ) with Yahagi as premium. From RU CA Krasny Kavkaz as IV tier strange warship ( Svetlana with 4*I 180mm and OP AA )

In IJN CL tree I bet something like that:

IV-Nagara/Sendai, V-Agano ( Isuzu and Yahagi as premium ), VI-Oyodo (smoke generator as gimmick?), VII-Maya ( Atago with stronger AA in exchange for one turret ), VIII-Mikuma 155mm IX-X-papers. Kitakami as TVIII premium.

And what about Matsu class destroyers? There is possible to made IJN DD gunboat tree from II tier to IV: II-Tomozuru (P.102 as premium - real Clemson class DD in IJN), III-Chidori (P.106 as premium - Admiralen class DD in IJN ), IV-Matsu. Destroyer named "Take" as premium because she pwned one USN TX DD ( USS Cooper from Allen M. Summer class )

From smaller navies without doubt Dutch warships - De Ruyter and Java as premiums.

Yamashiro, De Ruyter, Java, Isuzu, Kitakami, Ise BBCV, Repulse, York - those are mostly awaited by me.

It is possible to made over a dozen new trees so it takes so time when we see most of this ships.

Too many ships to implement :Smile_sad:

• Cool 2

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,441 posts
6,517 battles

Meanwhile I'm here patiently waiting for Viribus Unitis

[FK]
Players
92 posts
4,491 battles

I want Ise. You could give it like 4 catapult planes. Or have an uptiered Fuso. Or a CV with a 14-inch secondary battery.