You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SamuraiShakaViking

Golden Week: Great Event

1 comment in this topic

Players
39 posts
3,497 battles

Just some positive feedback for WG devs and also PR / Marketing & Community divisions, which is often lacking on the forums perhaps.

I think the whole Golden Week event and the accompanying rewards and discounts are awesome . Thank you and well done.

This is a great idea and great implementation of cool content.

It benefits especially new players, but also veterans too; and its both skill stimulating and also more FUN!.

Its very encouraging and motivating and makes one want to keep playing even after getting the 12500 second crate. (usually i stop after 12,500 xp , but not when there's events like this that last a week, not just 2-3 days on the weekend only. (ofc some of us can only play more after work during the week, and are busy/away/out on weekends; so getting objectives and more to play for  during week days is really VERYwelcome. Please bring it on more!! :))

I am always impressed by the historical links in WoWs and also the incredible programming and IT design goes into this game. The beauty of the ships themselves. The ambience of the maps and playing environment. And that 30 players from many countries can all participate together in a game!, Even some I know even on low spec machines. And all in a free to play game!

And its extra awesome when events and challenges promote historical and naval events and campaigns.

You also honour veterans, and promote awareness of naval history and events that really affected and even changed our course of history. Its fascinating to learn so much and be able to feel immersed into participating in this. The historical department do a great job; and even explain it all in videos etc.

The campaigns and  missions and so on too are commendable.

Dare I say "We want more!" in future hehe ;). This is very promising for the direction and future of the game imho

Well done, thank you, and please keep up the good work.

Honto ni arigatou!

• Cool 2