Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SeaWolf7

Economic flags....and BB box collections... thats all folks!

29 comments in this topic

[BS4]
Players
916 posts
5,611 battles
14 hours ago, KpnFarqinMAgick said:

No it was not  I wanted my message to be clear & urgent  and so I left it on

Hi mate , I hear you but just a word to the wise, when writing in caps on forums it generally means your shouting and can be taken easily the wrong way. May I suggest Bold as you have used above to imply importance.?:cap_like:

Players
60 posts
1,872 battles

I know about shouting with Caps and   wasn't my intention to shout  I take your point but...   

using caps I was going for a kind of telegraph look to the whole thing as if the Lusitania had gone down again to convey a greater sense of urgency  - dye get me? 

If not you can all keep scolding me for my lack of etiquette and use of freedom of expression  go ahead - I'm really too old to give a good god dannng

[SCRUB]
Players
2,023 posts
On 11/10/2018 at 6:18 AM, BrusilovX said:

@KpnFarqinMAgick - your caps lock is broken

I hope it wasn't your post that has ressurected this thread, because otherwise I'd have to ask:

Have you seriously waited 5 months to tell him that? :Smile_teethhappy:

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,070 posts
5,966 battles
6 minutes ago, Skyllon said:

I hope it wasn't your post that has ressurected this thread, because otherwise I'd have to ask:

Have you seriously waited 5 months to tell him that? :Smile_teethhappy:

No, the post that they had caps lock on has been removed by the moderator.   You can see this by a subsequent post by another person (post #22 by NothingButTheRain) where the post as been quoted but has been replaced by an 'edited' tag - you can sse the thread had already been resurected (the thread had appeared as a recently replied to thread to me).

Sign in to follow this