Sexy_Nightmare

increased processor tanking

8 comments in this topic

Players
6 posts
5,068 battles

after the recent patch the game is taking over 50% of my processor when it previously took 20%, its not the best processor but this increase is ridiculous and makes the game unplayable, aswell as making anything else on my pc unuseable while the game is on
picture is of me on loading screen while battle continues untill after 4-5 minutes i finally get to play

Skjermbilde (4175).png

Players
847 posts

In fact I don't understand why a minimized application (WOWs, just beeing in harbour) makes my PC ventilation run on full speed.

Also I don't understand why this game needs 50GB of my harddisk. OK, the average player might have terabytes of HD space, but if you use SSD you don't have that much space to spend.

This game is not programmed well in terms of protection of ressources.

Players
297 posts
9,172 battles

even borderless windowed mode is screwed up the last patches.. locks to 30 FPS, start menu and back to Warships.. 100 FPS. so yeah, this annoys me the most.

Players
156 posts
1,431 battles

Waaay too many portato computers out there, I have no issues what-so-ever, running ultra settings with 60+ FPS. Only the storms in Operation Hermes seems to screw with my FPS, but rumors will know it somewhat is making havoc with lots of computers out there :cap_yes:

Players
49 posts

Same computer from 2 months ago. It is good. i am an it guy, i know. Intel I5 from 2017, 16GB ram, ssd, rx480 8GB.

Dont tell me is the computer, i can run any other game flawlessly.

From the last patch, sometimes the game freezes, ship not responding and then suddenly i`m in the open with half of life.

Game crashed a few times. Had to restart fast and hope im still alive.

They said the game has been optimized. Well... i really would like to play it like before, not optimized.

[WD4O]
[WD4O]
Players
27 posts
4,565 battles

They screwed up big time with optimization, feels more like a downgrade and I am running a high spec machine.

[LUXX]
[LUXX]
Players
70 posts
9,080 battles

what happen at the harbour to rise up GPU and CPU consumbtion? Starting some mining?

at the match everything is fine....

Ryzen1700x & GTX1080AMP EXTREME & 16GB 3333HZ CL14