zenhyan

unable to equip prem. radar on edinburgh cause of UI scale (1366x768)

7 comments in this topic

Players
21 posts
4,153 battles

o7 captains,

so ranked season is here and i want to try my luck with radar edin, but cant equip premium radar.

being able to scale the ui manually or just to scroll the consumable list would be enough to fix this.

help.

image.thumb.png.da3fdfb3cd6196140df8d32b5abea723.png

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,468 posts

Meanwhile if you don't mind a captain rebuild you can try employing dual spotter planes instead.

(the joke behind the video is that the build is actually pretty decent; the pinned comment explains)

Players
21 posts
4,153 battles
On 5.5.2018 at 11:23 AM, StringWitch said:

Meanwhile if you don't mind a captain rebuild you can try employing dual spotter planes instead.

(the joke behind the video is that the build is actually pretty decent; the pinned comment explains)

yeah man, i know the vid^^ its a unique and interesting strategy, thanks for pointing it out.

but what i wanted to archive by posting it here is to get this problem fixed in the future, and not because my life depends on playing radar edin in ranked (im at rank 10 by now anyway). i was merely hoping to get the attention of some wg employee, but seems like they dont care (or they do but just didnt answer, who knows).

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,468 posts
19 hours ago, zenhyan said:

yeah man, i know the vid^^ its a unique and interesting strategy, thanks for pointing it out.

but what i wanted to archive by posting it here is to get this problem fixed in the future, and not because my life depends on playing radar edin in ranked (im at rank 10 by now anyway). i was merely hoping to get the attention of some wg employee, but seems like they dont care (or they do but just didnt answer, who knows).

I think the best thing to do would be to post about it in the bug reports thread ( https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/100039-bug-reports/ ). Don't hold your breath though; there are things I've reported two years ago that are still present. But at least that way it'll end up submitted to a record somewhere the devs should see.

By the way, I just thought a potential workaround for you: You might be able to rotate your monitor's display (in your OS's display settings, not game) and run at 768x1366 instead of 1366x768, in order to get the vertical space needed for the menu.

Edited by StringWitch

Players
21 posts
4,153 battles
On 10.5.2018 at 12:51 PM, StringWitch said:

I think the best thing to do would be to post about it in the bug reports thread ( https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/100039-bug-reports/ ). Don't hold your breath though; there are things I've reported two years ago that are still present. But at least that way it'll end up submitted to a record somewhere the devs should see.

By the way, I just thought a potential workaround for you: You might be able to rotate your monitor's display (in your OS's display settings, not game) and run at 768x1366 instead of 1366x768, in order to get the vertical space needed for the menu.

i dont have high hopes honestly, but i guess you are right, since it kinda is a bug. i just never bothered before.

nice workaround btw, i will definitely try it :D

edit: it really works, thats one hell of a genius idea^^

image.thumb.png.4cd88f1444867e96c254b3fe6d479d85.png

Edited by zenhyan
  • Cool 1