WeggieSmurf

AFK

5 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
2,225 battles

Very, very uncool... If you do not live in North Western Europe, you will not have access to 15 - 20 Mbs Internet. Guess what, I am now pink and angry. I am not now and never have been AFK but WoWs is going to side with the selfish rich children. Moreover, we cannot communicate with WoWs. WoWs Forum, you have a voice and even the smallest mention form you will mean more than all of the Mediterranean combined.

• Bad 1

[HOME]
[HOME]
Weekend Tester
965 posts
9,623 battles

New patch brings with it automated AFK detection. Therefore anyone on slow connection running a toaster is getting reported as AFK...

• Cool 2

[NUKED]
Players
384 posts
10,049 battles
22 hours ago, WeggieSmurf said:

Very, very uncool... If you do not live in North Western Europe, you will not have access to 15 - 20 Mbs Internet. Guess what, I am now pink and angry. I am not now and never have been AFK but WoWs is going to side with the selfish rich children. Moreover, we cannot communicate with WoWs. WoWs Forum, you have a voice and even the smallest mention form you will mean more than all of the Mediterranean combined.

So this is you? :cap_haloween:

depositphotos_134022664-stock-illustrati

[GR0G]
Beta Tester
228 posts
On 4/26/2018 at 9:04 PM, RobS80 said:

New patch brings with it automated AFK detection. Therefore anyone on slow connection running a toaster is getting reported as AFK...

Thank god.