Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lukewehr

Technical issues disconnect

25 comments in this topic

[D-ODW]
Players
152 posts
20,790 battles

Hi , i have been disconnected for technical issues anyone else experiencing this?

• Cool 1

[D-ODW]
Players
152 posts
20,790 battles

Ah ok for a moment it got me there thinking it was something related to my account or something thanks Aotearas

[SRW]
Players
121 posts
10,592 battles

All the time after new updates. Takes a few days to stabilize I guess, but it is annoying af.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
2,659 posts
2,465 battles
11 minutes ago, Lukewehr said:

Hi , i have been disconnected for technical issues anyone else experiencing this?

Hi,

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. The part 2 of the server is in unscheduled maintenance and our technicians are actively dealing with it. It shouldn't take than a few dozens of minutes.

Thanks in advance for your understanding,

• Cool 2

[SRW]
Players
121 posts
10,592 battles

Lol just got banned to coop after game crash, couldn't reconnect in time... nice work WG

• Bad 1

Players
165 posts
6,999 battles
1 minute ago, Tanatoy said:

Hi,

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. The part 2 of the server is in unscheduled maintenance and our technicians are actively dealing with it. It shouldn't take than a few dozens of minutes.

Thanks in advance for your understanding,

I just got transfered to a different server, does my Russian bias and torp beat skill still work???? Also it went down twice, is this a new trend for patches?

[SCRUB]
Players
7,717 posts
9,928 battles
13 minutes ago, Xunarra said:

+1 and division bugged, can't join or leave

Oh my ... who would've thought :Smile_trollface:

Such impeccable timing!

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
2,659 posts
2,465 battles
50 minutes ago, R8dr said:

Lol just got banned to coop after game crash, couldn't reconnect in time... nice work WG

Hi,

We are deeply sorry for this inconvenience and thank you for telling us. We are looking into it.

@R8dr could you please make any screenshot related to this issue of you sent in coop please ? Thanks in advance. 

[ADRIA]
Players
4,833 posts
6,919 battles
1 hour ago, R8dr said:

Which means you already were pink before the crash :Smile_trollface:

[SRW]
Players
121 posts
10,592 battles
1 hour ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Which means you already were pink before the crash :Smile_trollface:

I wasn't.

2 hours ago, Tanatoy said:

Hi,

We are deeply sorry for this inconvenience and thank you for telling us. We are looking into it.

@R8dr could you please make any screenshot related to this issue of you sent in coop please ? Thanks in advance. 

I can't send it 'cause it disconnected me to login screen, later when I managed to log in there was that message of penalty games for leaving the match. Anyway, no crashes so far since my last post. 

• Bad 1

[SERBS]
Players
47 posts
4,917 battles

The game simply stopped for me while i was in the game. After that, i disconected myself and try to play second game, with another ship, i went into loby, but loading did not even start for me. Still, the ship seems to be in the game. So, without any fault of mine, after the problem solved itself, i will be punished to play coop, beside i already lost few hundreds of thousends credits and few thousends xp. Great work WG. 

I received a penalty, as i said, but luckily, this is still a warning. 

Again, this was caused by game bug, not by me.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,833 posts
6,919 battles
1 hour ago, R8dr said:

I wasn't.

Either yes you were or you are lying in your original statement about being limited to coop

1st "offense" (in your case DC due to server issues, which is also why I put offense in quotes) would set your colour to pink, which is a warning. Couple games and you are done

"Banned to coop" (which is what you claimed) means that you turned from pink into orange by committing some "offense" shortly after being already warned

• Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[SRW]
Players
121 posts
10,592 battles
57 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Either yes you were or you are lying in your original statement about being limited to coop

1st "offense" (in your case DC due to server issues, which is also why I put offense in quotes) would set your colour to pink, which is a warning. Couple games and you are done

"Banned to coop" (which is what you claimed) means that you turned from pink into orange by committing some "offense" shortly after being already warned

There are all sorts of bugs when new update arrives. I would suggest to restrain from calling out ppl liars. Anyway, I don't see how this is any of your concern the report was sent, so let them figure out what happened.

Sign in to follow this