TheGorilla12

[AOD] Angels of Death International Multigaming Clan - RECRUITING !

31 comments in this topic

Players
21 posts
2,859 battles

[AOD] Angels of Death International Multigaming Clan - RECRUITING !

Looking for a clan?  We're looking for new captains to join our EU side in clanAOD.net for World Of Warships.

Who are we?

The Angels of Death are a large, international multi gaming community made up of more than 3200 dedicated members from around the world. 

AOD has been around for a good 16 years and has had a prominent presence in many popular games over time.

The AOD World of Warships division's biggest population is on the NA server, but our EU population is rapidly growing too. Every day, there are captains running during prime time and even during off hours you'll find clan members playing on both servers.

All standards of players are welcome as we can help you gain the ships and experience you need to drive yourself and the clan forward.

AOD prides itself in being an honor-based clan so we expect you to basically not be an [edited]. If you are respectful, friendly, loyal and helpful towards AOD members and everyone else you meet in WoWS, then you'll be a great addition to the AOD family!.

What can we offer you?

In return for your time and dedication we will help you achieve your personal goals in World Of Warships and will encourage you to join in the activities as much or as little as your time allows.

We have players who can help you improve in all of the ship lines or maybe you can show us a thing or two, no snobbery here.

Of course we also plan to engage in the upcoming clan modes. We have several really experienced players in the clan, players also experienced in leading battles in for 

We do have a leadership structure, however this is mostly administrative and anything but a dictatorship. We will always discuss important matters with our members first.

In other words, we can offer you a virtual home where you will be made welcome whatever your current skill level. 

We believe in the fact that a clan is a two way relationship where your presence and input helps us grow, but in return our influence can help you gain experience and most importantly, get you people to play with

Sounds awesome! Where do I sign up?

Have a look at our website by going onto http://www.clanaod.net/

There you'll find more info about the clan in general. If you create an account, feel free to PM me there, I'm called AOD_TheGorilla12 there.

Of course, you can also just message me directly here or post in this thread, too!
If you've made your mind up go ahead and fill this in, after creating an account there.

Other recruiters include: 

Lord_DTR

stromrise

Carlos201052mar2

Hope to hear from you soon and see you on the seven seas!

• Cool 3

Alpha Tester
484 posts
1,072 battles

I've been with AOD for over 5 years, have always really enjoyed being here! The WoWS division has a good bunch of fun and experienced members to play with as well :) I encourage you to check us out :D

Players
26 posts
7,924 battles

OIOI captains come and sink your favorite ship among friends at AOD, we have two NA clans and an EU clan, hope to catch you in game :D

Players
4 posts
2,930 battles

Have been with this group for quite a while now. We're currently doing clanbattles every week, and helping new(er) players to get to Tier X ASAP. Feel free to check the group out, or add me ingame (Sythandra)

Players
4 posts
2,930 battles

We're still looking for some lovely people to play with. Everyday there are people to division up with and have some fun sinking ships. Doing operations, random battles and clan battles when we can.

If you're curious, just hit me up in game or catch me on our forums! Hope to see you soon!

Players
4 posts
2,930 battles

Still looking for more people to join our fancy community! We currently have a weekly training schedule for the people who wish to improve. Feel free to check out our website @ clanaod.net or just toss me a message ingame for more info.

Players
4 posts
2,930 battles

If you're looking for some jolly folks to sink some ships with, look  no further! AOD is here to save the day!

We're  always on the  lookout for new and friendly members who want to have fun or be a bit competitive.

Players
1 post
137 battles

AOD is always looking for new players to join our ranks for both competitive or casual play. With a friendly atmosphere and devotion to cooperation on both the EU and NA servers, please give us a chance and apply on CLANAOD.net

[AOD]
Players
1 post
1,172 battles

AOD is a good community & you'll surely enjoy your stay here, bunch of good people with good skills. we even have a sister clan for lower tier players who're struggling to level up all alone, so don't hesitate & join us today on https://www.clanaod.net/

Players
26 posts
7,924 battles

Come and join us here at AOD's warships division, the clan has been going almost 20 years and we all serve as a multigaming community, if you think this is what you are looking for come and join us at www.clanaod.net :cap_like::cap_horn::cap_rambo: