Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lunegx

Space Camo removal from premium shop.

8 comments in this topic

[THROW]
Weekend Tester
12 posts
7,586 battles

The space camos would be available till the next update, yet WG removed the possibility to buy them in the premium ship one day before the new update, was that intended or was there a shorter duration on them being sold compared to the ones sold ingame by doubloons?

I still wanted to buy the Hellcarrier one (dont have it yet), as I just didnt had the money until yesterday for it...

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
4,362 posts
11,276 battles

Space camuflages in premium shop were explicitly an offer running 13-23 April. The last tab in this news article:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/premshop/weekly-ranked-space-race/

In shop they were almost certainly flagged as limited-time offers too (after all putting up a limited time offer is one job, putting it in and removing manually makes it two separate ones while also reducing the amount of information prospective customer gets).

The camos sold in the game are a different thing - in-game offers tend to appear and disappear with patches, separate from any premium shop offer cycles.

I'm afraid there's nothing you can do (unless you freeXP Haku and buy the camo for doublons). Still, if it was the Hellcarrier that you wanted, you might look at it the other way: missing the sale saved you money on a camo that nobody would really see, including you :Smile-_tongue: I mean, Hellcarrier was arguably the best looking space camo, but the owner of a CV only really sees the ship in Port (in battle it's top-down view from orbit), the allies usually don't even look in the right direction and the enemies usually don't have her spotted (and if they do, it's from a distance where you can hardly tell the shape of the thing, nevermind appreciate the camo). So, all things considered - your loss isn't all that great while you've saved a substantial amount of money (if you live on a budget where you don't have the money for it one day and do have it the other, it suggests that the expense isn't negligible for you).

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Alpha Tester
113 posts
6,674 battles
4 minutes ago, eliastion said:

missing the sale saved you money on a camo that nobody would really see, including you :Smile-_tongue: I mean, Hellcarrier was arguably the best looking space camo, but the owner of a CV only really sees the ship in Port (in battle it's top-down view from orbit), the allies usually don't even look in the right direction and the enemies usually don't have her spotted (and if they do, it's from a distance where you can hardly tell the shape of the thing, nevermind appreciate the camo). 

Can't argue with that, your flawless logic just helped me saving some coins:cap_like:

[CAIN]
Players
2,742 posts
11,013 battles

Well, Wargaming isn't really known for logical decisions when it comes to sales in the shop.

Right now they have a rare tank in the premium shop, the FV201 A45 which i wanted for a looooooong time, as 'Collectors Gem of the WEEK(!). 

It's the first time the tank is available without bloatware, which made me very happy.

Sadly, Wargaming decided that a week is no longer 7 days long, but only two.

And since i bought a new PC for renders, i'm broke as frak till the paycheck arrives in two days.

So yeah, nothing new about sales in the shop, just the usual Wargaming policy.

Any chance Wargaming would prolong the offer for the FV201 for a couple more days, @MrConway, @Tuccy, @Kandly ?

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,588 posts
2,397 battles
On 4/26/2018 at 1:12 AM, Jethro_Grey said:

Well, Wargaming isn't really known for logical decisions when it comes to sales in the shop.

Right now they have a rare tank in the premium shop, the FV201 A45 which i wanted for a looooooong time, as 'Collectors Gem of the WEEK(!). 

It's the first time the tank is available without bloatware, which made me very happy.

Sadly, Wargaming decided that a week is no longer 7 days long, but only two.

And since i bought a new PC for renders, i'm broke as frak till the paycheck arrives in two days.

So yeah, nothing new about sales in the shop, just the usual Wargaming policy.

Any chance Wargaming would prolong the offer for the FV201 for a couple more days, @MrConway, @Tuccy, @Kandly ?

Erm... No offense but I would suggest asking over on the WoT forums ;)

Or try summoning @vuque

On 4/25/2018 at 11:10 PM, Lunegx said:

The space camos would be available till the next update, yet WG removed the possibility to buy them in the premium ship one day before the new update, was that intended or was there a shorter duration on them being sold compared to the ones sold ingame by doubloons?

I still wanted to buy the Hellcarrier one (dont have it yet), as I just didnt had the money until yesterday for it...

Sorry, this was a limited time offer as announced on the portal.

WG Team
499 posts
1,310 battles
1 minute ago, MrConway said:

Or try summoning @vuque

Come to WoT Forums, we have cookies! :cap_like:

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,445 posts
6,532 battles
4 minutes ago, vuque said:

We prefer potatoes

[CAIN]
Players
2,742 posts
11,013 battles
29 minutes ago, MrConway said:

Or try summoning @vuque

Sorry, this was a limited time offer as announced on the portal.

27 minutes ago, vuque said:

I did start a thread on the WoT forums, sadly those don‘t have the ability to summon WG employees like WoWS forums do. 

Besides, threads get buried rather fast under a flood of MM whine threads and premium ammo kills the game threads. 

So, i offer a deal: you tell me how much gold the FV 201 A45 costs, i‘ll buy that amount, you take the gold and give me the Tank! Deal?

I wants my precious, pretty pleeeease with a golden cherry on top!

Sign in to follow this