You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Scipio_Africanus1829

Scenarios in Stats

8 comments in this topic

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,274 posts
7,661 battles

WG decided to exclude cw and scenarios from having a separate tab in statistics:Smile_medal:

edit and let's be honest - They will not do it like they never fixed UI.

Edited by Geralt_z_Rivii365

Players
321 posts
5,190 battles
18 minutes ago, Geralt_z_Rivii365 said:

WG decided to exclude cw and scenarios from having a separate tab in statistics:Smile_medal:

edit and let's be honest - They will not do it like they never fixed UI.

Did anybody ask them and if so what was the answer.

I think its fine that some of the awards like Kraken Unleashed and so are not given. But the battle is not free, it costs credits and flags.

At a minimum we should have the results in stats if not then stats are in no way a reliable indication of how good a player is.

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,274 posts
7,661 battles

Yes I totally agree we should have them. I don't see a single point against removing statistics from scenarios or cb. It's just If they did it on purpose(even tho I can't imagine why) then I don't expect to see them added.

Beta Tester
633 posts
11,493 battles

But if they add operations to the stats players won't be able to post in the forums that scenarios are easy, and they always win with 4 or 5 stars, without being found out if it's not true :Smile_hiding:

Players
321 posts
5,190 battles
16 hours ago, ajb13 said:

But if they add operations to the stats players won't be able to post in the forums that scenarios are easy, and they always win with 4 or 5 stars, without being found out if it's not true :Smile_hiding:

And a good thing that would be.