Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Henning77

about PVE!!

11 comments in this topic

[APF]
Players
94 posts

Regarding Hermes: Very good design WG....Ruan being bombed, torped and shot outside the border.Why the h... do you release a mission that is not even close to finished and polished?Stop rushing things out, use your head if you have any and polish things properly before release.

You had the same problem with Narai, when the ships escaped out of the map.That  mission is not even available anymore.

So fun to play WG titles........

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
136 posts
3,209 battles

I don't think it can actually be bombed. If CV targets it with bombers, they will fly to the border and drop their payload into the ocean (where Rouan exited). I saw that happen once, it could be a bug.

[HOME]
[HOME]
Weekend Tester
965 posts
9,623 battles

The mission is to keep it alive until it gets to its location, which is outside the map border. Of course it can still be shot and torpedod outside that border but cannot be bombed. 

Let us be honest, its not like hermes is in any way difficult at all. I completed it with 5 and would imagine 4 could do it.

of course i have seen full random teams only get 3 or 4 stars, but that just echoes the current skill level in random games. Similarly people expecting that bots wouldnt be able to shoot it as it sails off the map.

• Bad 2

[APF]
Players
94 posts

No one said the mission was difficult, in Narai we could not fire beyond borders to kill the communications ship, while the bots can in Hermes.So I  was shocked to say the least.

No matter how easy or difficult, I want it to be fair for both parts.

But WG is never fair, like fires can sink a ship.

For a ship to sink the hull must be breached, no way a fire alone can sink a ship.

Yes I'm whining.I can just as well type that for I know it is coming.

• Cool 1

[HOME]
[HOME]
Weekend Tester
965 posts
9,623 battles

You want games vs bots to be fair?!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[APF]
Players
94 posts

Yes, I want both bots and human players to have the same fire chance etc....

DD's in missions have 100% fire chance some times.

Very stupid that one dd shell can cause fire, much better if accumulation of hits started fires.

This has really nothing to do with PVE, but more generally.

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,396 posts
5,436 battles
44 minutes ago, Henning77 said:

But WG is never fair, like fires can sink a ship.

For a ship to sink the hull must be breached, no way a fire alone can sink a ship.

Aaah this brings me back to the countless whine topics during beta.

On topic, certian operations are a bit buggy (objectives not getting completed despite the fact that you do complete them, pathfinding of bots, forts not firing etc).

Report the bugs and hope WG can be arsed to fix them.

[APF]
Players
94 posts

LOL, yeah I will try that.

I said whining claims would come, and it did.

Makes me special right?

No, just the usual WG community or WG poison.

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,396 posts
5,436 battles
1 hour ago, Henning77 said:

I said whining claims would come, and it did.

Makes me special right?

No, just the usual WG community or WG poison.

When it comes to the fire thing, well it has been a topic for over 2 years now and it continues to pop up despite beeing a mechanic in an arcade game and also proven (in a way) in real life and most are just sick of hearing all the time.

The rest of the topic however I can't see much whining, just complaining about a dysfunctional game mode.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,502 posts
15,364 battles

I really fail to see the issue here...  Mission says the Ruan must leave the combat area. Fact that it snot a pass the second the ship goes over the line.... Think of it as Rugby not American Football. 

American Football you score the second you go over the line. In Rugby you have to put the ball down

Beta Tester
290 posts
3,507 battles

Seriously I dont understand all the whine posts about operations... 

They are so easy its not even fun. Hermed can pretty much be duoed by any tier 7 BB and an Atlanta thats AA specced.

The bots are so predictable that you can land all your shots on them at all times, they’re insanely easy to torp at close ranges, and BB AP is just OP vs any bot DD  that sails in a straight line towards you.

If you can’t win against a computer opponent with strict waypoints, then you need to open that training room and git gud!

Sign in to follow this