Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ABED1984

Don't Remove Doubloon Purchase For More Content Please!

8 comments in this topic

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Players
1,089 posts
31,000 battles

I've read that in the patch 0.7.4 WG will remove Space Camos purchase for doubloons which is not a good step as some players ( Like me) doesn't own credit card and DEPEND MAINLY on mobile phone payment to buy the doubloons for more in-game content. I really need to see Premium Ships appear once more in the Tech Tree cuz this makes things alot easier for me if I want to purchase a new premium ship. Also the same thing goes for Halloween Camos. Thanks.

[CATS]
Players
15,960 posts
11,203 battles

WG sees the Space Camo as a limited offer.

Do not worry, there will be more premium ships for Doubloons.

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Players
1,089 posts
31,000 battles
2 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Do not worry, there will be more premium ships for Doubloons.

Are you sure? I wanted to buy the T5 Guilio Caeser some time ago but I coudn't cuz they removed this feature. :Smile_sad:

[CATS]
Players
15,960 posts
11,203 battles
6 minutes ago, ABED1984 said:

Are you sure? I wanted to buy the T5 Guilio Caeser some time ago but I coudn't cuz they removed this feature. :Smile_sad:

I am very sure.

• Cool 1

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Players
1,089 posts
31,000 battles
2 minutes ago, FishDogFoodShack said:

twenty three thousand battles ...

Yeah!! .. And Counting! :Smile_teethhappy:

Just now, ColonelPete said:

I am very sure.

Cool !! Will save some doubloons then.:Smile_Default:

[BYOB]
Players
3,402 posts
12,077 battles

Halloween camos could only be received through the Halloween boxes last year. At least AFAIK. The only exception was the Nikolai I skin. We may see the space camos next year, or not at all ever.

There is no guarantee that the tech tree offer will change. We don't know what WG is planning.

Also the Giulio Cesare will most likely return only as a limited time shop item or not at all since there have been discussions that it is too powerful.

You can save the doubloons, but I really advise you to consider the possibility that the ships you wan won't be put on sale in the tech tree.

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
4,362 posts
11,276 battles
1 hour ago, ABED1984 said:

I've read that in the patch 0.7.4 WG will remove Space Camos purchase for doubloons which is not a good step as some players ( Like me) doesn't own credit card and DEPEND MAINLY on mobile phone payment to buy the doubloons for more in-game content. I really need to see Premium Ships appear once more in the Tech Tree cuz this makes things alot easier for me if I want to purchase a new premium ship. Also the same thing goes for Halloween Camos. Thanks.

I share your general feelings, but the case of space camos is a bit different - they were part of the Prima Aprilis event. It's only natural that they (or rather the possibility to purchase them) disappear along with the event. All that will be left are the already purchased camos and the space port (the patch explicitly mentions that they will leave it in the client based on players' requests).

Sign in to follow this