Update 0.7.4 General Feedback

53 comments in this topic

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,028 battles
1 hour ago, Amrian said:

Would it be possible to add a phase to the matchmaker where it switches around players based on their pvp rank or other skill metric?

It has been said multiple times that there is not and will not be skill based MM

1 hour ago, Amrian said:

rank 1

Plenty of Rank1s are potatoes who have done nothing better than grinding for hundreds upon hundreds of games for the last month. Similarly more than enough good players either don't play ranked at all, or don't bother going past some point like R15 or R10

This is nothing more than another weak "explanation" why one team lost.

Players
1,489 posts
11,028 battles
Am 26.5.2018 um 16:20, wilkatis_LV sagte:

"XP per battle" is just a poor translation of "Oпыт за бой"

Yeah even without speaking Russian, I did notice that Wargaming's translations are really poor sometimes.

Don't even ask me about the German.

You get what you pay for.

[NUKED]
Players
384 posts
10,079 battles
17 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Plenty of Rank1s are potatoes who have done nothing better than grinding for hundreds upon hundreds of games for the last month. Similarly more than enough good players either don't play ranked at all, or don't bother going past some point like R15 or R10

I would say, that grinding alone wont do the trick here. I have friends who have 600+ games (last season around 900) who are still not rank one. To get to rank one you primarily should make sure that you can get first in XP, winning is not always up to you.