Sehales

System for Prevention of Unsporting Conduct

73 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,645 posts
1,126 battles

You can leave your feedback on the new system for prevention and punishment of unsporting conduct here.

More details are available on the portal.

Players
54 posts
17,971 battles

So, second game of the day. A friendly Omaha drives into my line of fire while fighting two enemy ships from a friendly DDs smoke. That salvo does 2979 damage to the Omaha and he survives the game nontheless.

I immediatley turn pink for two games? This is either very retarded or needs some serious fine tuning. This can happen all the time, especially infight with a fast shooting ship when you are in scope.

2018-04-26.png

2018-04-26 (2).png

2018-04-26 (4).png

• Angry 2

[NOCAP]
Players
1,524 posts
15,476 battles

You damaged a teammate and the system did punish you for that. How is that not working as intended? :Smile_amazed:

It's not the Omaha's fault that you lack situational awareness.

• Bad 1

[NUKED]
Players
384 posts
10,049 battles
1 hour ago, USNavy_12 said:

So, second game of the day. A friendly Omaha drives into my line of fire while fighting two enemy ships from a friendly DDs smoke. That salvo does 2979 damage to the Omaha and he survives the game nontheless.

I immediatley turn pink for two games? This is either very retarded or needs some serious fine tuning. This can happen all the time, especially infight with a fast shooting ship when you are in scope.

Spoiler

2018-04-26.png

2018-04-26 (2).png

2018-04-26 (4).png

I think it is safe to say, that you had done something in the matches before or before the patch. when those 2 games are over and that thing happens again, THEN there would be something wrong.

[NUKED]
Players
384 posts
10,049 battles

I have played 3 games today and had 4 ships who went afk (3 had 0 xp and one had 26 or 46, cant remember such small numbers :cap_book:). I hope reported them all even though i hope that the new system detects such behaviour by itself and removes those "players" from the normal queue.

[O-R-P]
[O-R-P]
Players
417 posts
23,880 battles
3 hours ago, blindhai said:

I have played 3 games today and had 4 ships who went afk (3 had 0 xp and one had 26 or 46, cant remember such small numbers :cap_book:). I hope reported them all even though i hope that the new system detects such behaviour by itself and removes those "players" from the normal queue.

You probably reported gamers whos game crashed because of new patch. Congrats.

[NUKED]
Players
384 posts
10,049 battles
55 minutes ago, Sadzior said:

You probably reported gamers whos game crashed because of new patch. Congrats.

tbh i dont really care. It is their responsibility to install and maintain their system correctly. It is not my responsibility to take this into consideration what might have happened. I had 0 problems and my friends neither, there is no reason for me to believe that there are problems for the common player right now. And when they do it more than once or twice they can check if their game works well in Coop. :) They wont like it, but Coop is a good place to test those things, you have to admit that. When i cant start the game or have problems i wont try things in a normal battle.

• Cool 1

[O-R-P]
[O-R-P]
Players
417 posts
23,880 battles
6 minutes ago, blindhai said:

tbh i dont really care. It is their responsibility to install and maintain their system correctly. It is not my responsibility to take this into consideration what might have happened. I had 0 problems and my friends neither, there is no reason for me to believe that there are problems for the common player right now. And when they do it more than once or twice they can check if their game works well in Coop. :) They wont like it, but Coop is a good place to test those things, you have to admit that. When i cant start the game or have problems i wont try things in a normal battle.

You cant test random crashes or disconnects . They just happening and you as a player cant do much of it.

After previous 2 patches disconnects and crashes middle in the game happening all the time, not only for me, for another players i know.

So you really cant test if you will have crash or disconnect on start...

Why report folks when its not their fault.

If there so many "AFK" players there must be a reason-

And reason is- game  client is NOT stable, its crashing now all the time , it might be depending on peoples different computers but you cant blame them for that either.

You can have a decent rig and it will crash for you more often than for another player on old computer.

What im saying hold your horses now with denouncing AFKers, because im telling you 90% of those guys are not AFK, they are wargaming quality controll victims.

• Cool 4

[NUKED]
Players
384 posts
10,049 battles
13 minutes ago, Sadzior said:

What im saying hold your horses now with denouncing AFKers, because im telling you 90% of those guys are not AFK, they are wargaming quality controll victims.

I was done after those 3 games, so no worries. But potatoe potato, i am a victim of players who cant make sure that their configuration is crap. When you do it once, ok. When you do it more than twice...the fault is yours. After that you should play some Coop battles and se if it works there. And still: Not my problem and only a small problem for them, when they get reported, because i assume no one in his right mind will do that again and again after it didnt work...twice.

[SERBS]
Players
47 posts
4,917 battles

The game simply stopped for me while i was in the game. After that, i disconected myself and try to play second game, with another ship, i went into loby, but loading did not even start for me. Still, the ship seems to be in the game. So, without any fault of mine, after the problem solved itself, i will be punished to play coop, beside i already lost few hundreds of thousends credits and few thousends xp. Great work WG. 

I received a penalty, as i said, but luckily, this is still a warning. 

Again, this was caused by game bug, not by me.

• Funny 1

[BFS]
Players
17 posts
8,702 battles

i just played 4 games after the update was good ,then i sent torps warned the bb that was no were near them i was playing with 4 of my clan in battle lucky start tactic then my torps hit the bb that turned in to my torps that were over 7 km out now i have to play coop ??? wtf are you doing at this rate why have dd cause you are killing it tbh im not a team killer but u are now making it so dd dont torp is that your answer to it all .ive got enough hours in this game to not team kill btw 

• Funny 2

[ADRIA]
Players
4,856 posts
6,926 battles
10 hours ago, elfboy_iron said:

i just played 4 games after the update was good ,then i sent torps warned the bb that was no were near them i was playing with 4 of my clan in battle lucky start tactic then my torps hit the bb that turned in to my torps that were over 7 km out now i have to play coop ??? wtf are you doing at this rate why have dd cause you are killing it tbh im not a team killer but u are now making it so dd dont torp is that your answer to it all .ive got enough hours in this game to not team kill btw 

if that pushed you into coop it means you already were pink

Pink guy 2nd line torping? Enjoy your coop games is all I can say about that

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1

[-DNA-]
Players
92 posts
17 hours ago, blindhai said:

Im aswering in that....

Im sure i know far more things for pc's and maintain a system than you. But i have FPS drop and craches in that idiot game client. And you know why this happend in many players.? Cause employees in WG, cant do their job right, cant do even one update correct, they cant do anything.

• Funny 1

[NUKED]
Players
384 posts
10,049 battles
2 hours ago, HaZarD_X said:

Im aswering in that....

Im sure i know far more things for pc's and maintain a system than you. But i have FPS drop and craches in that idiot game client. And you know why this happend in many players.? Cause employees in WG, cant do their job right, cant do even one update correct, they cant do anything.

Sure you do and sure they cant...that is why nobody plays their games. :cap_popcorn:

• Bad 1

[NUKED]
Players
384 posts
10,049 battles
18 hours ago, Gidzi said:

[...] i will be punished to play coop, beside i already lost few hundreds of thousends credits and few thousends xp. Great work WG. 

[...]

Again, this was caused by game bug, not by me.

:cap_popcorn:

13 hours ago, elfboy_iron said:

:cap_popcorn:

2 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

if that pushed you into coop it means you already were pink

Pink guy 2nd line torping? Enjoy your coop games is all I can say about that

Well said, sir! :fish_glass:

[BFS]
Players
17 posts
8,702 battles

i was not pink and i was not at the back camping i was on the c cap in my gearing .i got to play coop for 2 games and what happens next time an idiot drives in to my torps i will get a 10 game coop ban then prob a total ban my point is why be a dd if you cant fire torps in to the channels .i warned the ship concerned and he just turned in to my torps .I can see this happening a lot .

• Funny 1

Players
1 post
6,567 battles

I like to say that it very unfair that I get penalize for quitting out the battle right before I die , If and when I know i am going to die I quit knowing there's nothing more I can do for the team . The game said I have been going AFK too much and my name goes pink even though i have not gone AFK since the latest update and some times loosing connection all together .  

• Funny 1

Players
6 posts
18,048 battles

I just got a penalty when my game client crashed during a game...I "left the game early". Well, technically yes. But not anything I could do anything about. Kind of BS if you ask me.

• Funny 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,856 posts
6,926 battles
10 hours ago, Hans_Von_Stimpy said:

I just got a penalty when my game client crashed during a game...I "left the game early". Well, technically yes. But not anything I could do anything about. Kind of BS if you ask me.

The game doesn't know you  crashed or left intentionally, all it knows is that you left. Play those 2 games as pink and be done with it, accidents like this will be "collateral damage" while weeding out a**holes who leave intentionally

• Cool 1

Players
4 posts
5,600 battles

Two games of Ranked.  Close in fighting, doing my bit in a destroyer, twice people sailed into my torps (I didn't torp them). So now I'm stuck with 10 Co-ops.  Can't be arsed with that so see you when the game learns to recognise the difference otherwise DD players are going to be worse off than everyone else. 

• Funny 3

[ADRIA]
Players
4,856 posts
6,926 battles
3 hours ago, Zen1 said:

Two games of Ranked.  Close in fighting, doing my bit in a destroyer, twice people sailed into my torps (I didn't torp them). So now I'm stuck with 10 Co-ops.  Can't be arsed with that so see you when the game learns to recognise the difference otherwise DD players are going to be worse off than everyone else. 

Enjoy your coop scumbag :cap_like:

They ate your torps at less than 5.5km from you - so you knew they were there and you still launched your torps at them. Don't come crying here if you can't do the decent thing and avoid shooting your allies

• Bad 3

[BAD-B]
Players
809 posts
2,440 battles
On 4/28/2018 at 11:34 AM, wilkatis_LV said:

The game doesn't know you  crashed or left intentionally, all it knows is that you left. Play those 2 games as pink and be done with it, accidents like this will be "collateral damage" while weeding out a**holes who leave intentionally

That's exactly the reason why this should have never been implemented. A "presumed guilty" system is just bad if you have no way to clear your name. Also the game has a crash handler since it is writing dumps, so it should be trivial to add a flag that sends the info to the server.

Players
29 posts
4,374 battles

Problem is that my game is crashing all the time which means that i cant participate in battles which means that i get reported for no reason

Players
5 posts
1,443 battles
On 4/28/2018 at 12:18 AM, Hans_Von_Stimpy said:

It also happened to me, the game crashed and the server didn't let me login, today the game crashed again, but luckily I was able to login again just in time to hit one enemy and avoid getting a penalty, I'm starting to lose interest in the game, if they don't fix this issues I'll eventually quit playing, and from what I've heard, I won't be the only one.

Players
39 posts
3,292 battles
On 28/04/2018 at 12:18 AM, Hans_Von_Stimpy said:

Yeah, happened to me, too.  Today.  The client was still running, but the game was locked, unresponsive to the mouse and keyboard. There were sounds, but they were not what was happening in the battle (just repetitious sounds).  So I closed the client using Alt-F4. Perhaps I should have gotten into the task manager and closed it outside the cllient's notice.