You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Brufe

Matchmaking

19 comments in this topic

Players
5 posts
3,143 battles

I must be constructive about this topic, but its hard to do so when I pay premmium and most of the times I got t10 battles with my t8 ships. Playing t8 BBs against t10 ships, DDs and Carriers its not fun. I understand wargamming needs money and to play t10 you need premmium or you loose lots of money most of the times (ofc ppl will say they play t10 and dont have premmium, good for them, I am just an average player). If you like to be top tier then you must pay premmium, thats it. But even so, with this terrible matchmaking, its hard to play other then t1-t7 or t10. You spend lots of time grinding t8 and t9 for what? To pay premmium? Besides that, its much easier to get a t10 in world of tanks then here. Just saying I am not having fun with this matchmaking and I needed to say something.

• Bad 1

Players
5 posts
3,143 battles

It would be fair if instead of 3 tiers diference we could have only 2 tiers. T10 and T9 and so on. I dont buy the "there is not enough players to do that". And I dont have to deal with it, plenty of games arround.

[SCRUB]
Players
7,704 posts
9,928 battles
30 minutes ago, Brufe said:

It would be fair if instead of 3 tiers diference we could have only 2 tiers. T10 and T9 and so on. I dont buy the "there is not enough players to do that". And I dont have to deal with it, plenty of games arround.

There is only a maximum of two tiers difference ... unless you faildivision together with a higher tier ship (at which point it would be entirely your fault).

That said, tier VIII MM is horrible and you will get uptiered more often than not.

Players
5 posts
3,143 battles
1 hour ago, Aotearas said:

That said, tier VIII MM is horrible

Yes, its horrible. Make it only one tier difference then. Why not?

[SCRUB]
Players
7,704 posts
9,928 battles
12 minutes ago, Brufe said:

Yes, its horrible. Make it only one tier difference then. Why not?

Because it isn't necessary.

You can still do great in a tier VIII ship even if bottom tier. The only thing WG has to do is reduce the number of times you are getting seeded into tier X games.

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,436 posts
6,504 battles

Well you can still play the yamato and still make profit without paying anything for it (not that I have problems with that anyway).....but that -70% repair cost is just glorious

Players
5 posts
3,143 battles
On 25/04/2018 at 4:36 PM, Aotearas said:

The only thing WG has to do is reduce the number of times you are getting seeded into tier X games

Something they must to do. Will not pay premmium anymore. Tired of loosing against higher tiers.

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,436 posts
6,504 battles
5 hours ago, Brufe said:

Something they must to do. Will not pay premmium anymore. Tired of loosing against higher tiers.

And how does premium help you win against higher tiers?

Players
1,497 posts
3,883 battles

@Brufe

I'm not certain if I got the complete gist of what you are saying, but basically "WG should cater to my demands because otherwise I will stop paying them money!"

If you're having trouble with ships 2tiers higher than you, have a look at this thread:

Good luck out there.:Smile_honoring:

Players
5 posts
3,143 battles

@Captain

Its not a demand, its just I would like to see some changes in the mm. And yes, if the changes are not made I wil play another game just because this will not be a game to relax and I dont need to be stressed as playing a game with this kind of mm. Sry for my english. And when I say premmium its the account, not ships.

[UNICS]
Players
3,185 posts
12,577 battles
2 hours ago, Brufe said:

@Captain

Its not a demand, its just I would like to see some changes in the mm. And yes, if the changes are not made I wil play another game just because this will not be a game to relax and I dont need to be stressed as playing a game with this kind of mm. Sry for my english. And when I say premmium its the account, not ships.

Why do you need to play the highest tiers then? If you really like the tier 10 ships and the high tier meta, it might be worth buying permanent camo for the ships you like to play. That way you can avoid tier 8 if you feel it's unfair. Just a thought.. don't spend more than you'd like...

Players
1,497 posts
3,883 battles
On 01/05/2018 at 6:29 PM, Brufe said:

@Captain

Close, but not quite.

On 01/05/2018 at 6:29 PM, Brufe said:

Ultimately, there's nothing really wrong with being uptiered in WoWS. I've heard WoT is worse, with some low-tier tanks being unable to even damage higher-tiers, at least in WoWS you can do something even if it's just act as a distraction. I've had a game where I was top tier in a Mahan, got Kraken and Double-Strike (using my guns) and I lost the game for my team vs a Fubuki and a October Revolution. I've also had a game where I was bottom-tier in an Omaha and I successfully humiliated an enemy Yorck (as well as a different game where I humiliated an enemy Cleveland).

I will admit that BBs have a much harder time of being uptiered than DDs (my favourite ship class), but at least be glad you aren't playing cruisers.

[KSFJ]
Players
3 posts
1,078 battles

There is also a other way to get a matchmaking. :-)

Don't know if the girls there are working behind Wows is singel, or taken. :-)

I think there are some nice looking ones.

Sorry if you don't like this, but it could also be a thing to do  through this game.

Not only the girls rom the produktion of the game, also the femal gamers maybe.