Sehales

Bug Reports

122 comments in this topic

Players
22 posts
6,873 battles
On 29/04/2018 at 3:15 PM, wilkatis_LV said:

Did you by any chance tried to jump forwards too quickly (between each jump you have to give at least 1...2 sec pause) or jump backwards  (crashes replay and initiates everything you mentioned) in time? (Ctrl and > or <)

I hadn't skipped at all (I don't even remember the controls for this), I just couldn't exit any way at all after trying for a good minute until I gave up and killed the process.

[LAZY]
[LAZY]
Players
9 posts

1. Description: A Bug in audio with Japanese Cat commander Isoroku

2. Reproduction steps
I put my cat commander Isoroku on my T4 IJN dd Isokaze (just to put it somewhere), and every time it ”says” something,it sounds like a rapper heavily intoxicated by ...something.

3. Result
For example: When the game starts, an the commander should say ”action stations” (in Japanese), it sounds something like ” No..no...no..no..no..noooo” ie. totally gibberish.
That doesn’t happen with any other IJN commander on any other ships.
Maybe Isoroku can’t speak Japanese?

4. Expected result
Isoroku should say "Action stations" in Japanese, or atleast Meow (in Japanese)

5. Technical details:
Commander: Isoroku (the Cat commander)
Ship: Isokaze (Ijn T4 dd)
Audio settings:
Sound quality: High
Voiceover language: English
Voiceover modification: National voiceover+
Music mode: Mixed
Quick message voiceover: Selected
Wide dynamic range: Selected
Loudness compensation: Not selected

Edited by Bald_Rookie
Forgot to mention a important info: I put the Isoroku commander on the ship last week, so i don't know if the bug was already present on earlier patches.

[BOBS3]
[BOBS3]
Players
416 posts

1. Description

Co-Op Bot decided it didn't like me and wanted to be a team killer.

2. Reproduction steps

Had a game where I was the only player and late in this, when the only enemy bot was their carrier, I had the surprise of the "friendly" Minotaur launching 8 torpedoes at close range into my Conqueror. Then it blew up as this is still 0.7.4 where mirror damage for torpedo hits is immediately inflicted rather than 0.7.5 where (according to the PTS news notes) that will be altered to after a warning. 

3. Result

It blew up and I survived thanks to the unexpected and unwelcome spontaneous demonstration of the damage saturation mechanic when I took them all on the bow (I was heading to pass just behind it, and when it blew up the sinking wreck was nearly in my path).

shot-18_05.17_00_32.12-0888.jpg.0c1992d890adec6248ddb7062e9c6ef8.jpg

4. Expected result

That however offended the bot was that I was doing more damage to the Midway than its152mm guns were that it wouldn't decide to try to teamkill me to allow it to get the kill on the enemy carrier.

[MMHH]
Players
7 posts
3,372 battles

I do have since 2 weeks an error that has been postet here many times, yet al tips fail so far.

OS Windows 7

Error ucrtbase.dll

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: WorldOfWarships.exe, Version: 0.7.4.1, Zeitstempel: 0x5aec65fc
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: ucrtbase.DLL, Version: 10.0.16299.15, Zeitstempel: 0x9e3394c7
Ausnahmecode: 0x40000015
Fehleroffset: 0x000933ba
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0xe84
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d3edd5e6b580e0
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Games\World_of_Warships\WorldOfWarships.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Games\World_of_Warships\ucrtbase.DLL
Berichtskennung: 290f28b0-59c9-11e8-99b9-e21632dd31fe

Actions:

new installation

repair

protected mode

deinstallation oh NVIDEA software (HD Audio), latest drver

CHKDSK

i

[DNC]
Players
146 posts

Ok Wargaming.

When will you fix Critical Windows Errors when starting Operations/beeing matchmaked for Operatios? WHEN?

Just had it a few times with my Perth and my Cleveland. This sucks hard. END OF STORY.

• Cool 1

Players
1 post
1,334 battles

This is a small bug but it still exist.

Sarushima Base is called "IDS_PORT_HSF_TOOLTIP" when you hold your mouse cursor over it.

shot-18_05.18_10_52.55-0683.thumb.jpg.15116aaa273dc6c43624c70f89e0f5aa.jpg

[PC]
Players
101 posts
16,060 battles

Hans Jutland special captain mission, stage 3/4:

Setting fires with Carrier HE bombs counts toward total of 10 fires.

Getting citadels with Carrier AP bombs does NOT count toward total of 10 citadels.

Bit inconsistent.

Players
408 posts
11,749 battles

NO KILL COUNTED - BUG (using RANGER)

- WHEN destroying a ship

only in this steps: first bomb, then torpedos,  after destroyng ship no kill rated.

i get NEVER a kill, when i destroy a.carrier in this steps 2x bomb attack, THEN torpedos.

after this -when is not immediate kill-, but slowly ship burns or flood - after ship detonation i get never kill ( other ships hit no, they are ou t of range!)

- in immediate torpedo kill (hit 5-6 torpedos) , no problem, kill is counted.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,028 battles
21 hours ago, Milan_G_ said:

NO KILL COUNTED - BUG (using RANGER)

- WHEN destroying a ship

only in this steps: first bomb, then torpedos,  after destroyng ship no kill rated.

i get NEVER a kill, when i destroy a.carrier in this steps 2x bomb attack, THEN torpedos.

after this -when is not immediate kill-, but slowly ship burns or flood - after ship detonation i get never kill ( other ships hit no, they are ou t of range!)

- in immediate torpedo kill (hit 5-6 torpedos) , no problem, kill is counted.

Add a video / replay of that. Otherwise it just sounds like someone secured the kill for themselves

Players
408 posts
11,749 battles
Před 23 hodinami wilkatis_LV řekl/a:

Add a video / replay of that. Otherwise it just sounds like someone secured the kill for themselves

have you a link, for a easy good software for that?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,028 battles
3 hours ago, Milan_G_ said:

have you a link, for a easy good software for that?

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/articles/128/

No software required, game will automatically save all your replays and you'll be able to replay them whenever you want (as long as they are from the "current" patch) with nothing more than that same game.

[SEN]
Players
235 posts
7,335 battles

1 description

a) - constant disconnected in-game, usually mid-battle ; I have 75-130 FPS and 30-35 ping constant when occur. Imagine the frustration when you are forced to log-in again only to found your boat burning like hell and target  practice for all enemy team...

b) - if my computer enter on sleep mode ,  first game I make after its impossible to play because are huge de-sync - the   ship its sailing sideways and the rudder have a latency of 15-30 sec or simply get stuck. Also the aim its corrupted , I aim at N and the guns shot at E for ex... IF I restart the computer all become normal, except the constant disconnections... I have an decent rig, with an SSD 512 Gb, an AMD Ryzen 5  1600x at 4,2, and an NVidia 1050 Ti; Its the ONLY game who suffer so bad from all my games... I run Windows 10 x64 Pro , Insider Preview ... IPS with fiber, 250 Mb dwld & upld, router 1 Gb.

The problems are  with the game and affect any ship/nation ot battle type, EXCEPT CO-OP where are no disconnections but the de sync persist if the machine return from an suspended state.

2 reproductions steps

a) log- in after the computer was on suspended mode - the game its impossible to play because of severe sync failure of the game engine ;

b) almost each game, no mater if I am on co-op or random battle, I experiment ping spikes (35ping then -35 ping then disconnected; After an second log-in, usually I manage to play decent. Next game all happen again.

3 results

a) need to log-in again, half of times loosing my ship on process ...

b) need to restart the computer

4 expected results

a) all other games are not affected by the PC energy stats, its clearly an problem with wows engine who, in my machine, its unable to work if the machine was suspended before. Memory dump somewhere maybe since after re-start the de sync cease and I can play normal. Its suppose to be able to play and not to be forced to restart the machine.I try an dns flush on mid game, nothing resulting... still disconnecting after a while...

b) I can tolerate an disconnect once in a while, but almost every game its frustrating; I cant risk to play ever ranked like that...  Its suppose to have a decent play with an constant ping of 30-35 ...

Additional info:

I use Aslains mods - first I tough must be something interfering there  so I uninstall the mods, uninstalled the game, and more, I dwld again the vanilla game, installed on another drive and NOTHING improve, the bugs are the same. Conclusion - its not because of Aislan mods.

Second, my system drivers are all updated with most recent drivers, and the machine its relatively new (some 4-5 months). I have an great cooling systems and I know a thing or two about PC hardware since I am an old hardware tech, working all day long on PC.s :); AV is to exclude from reasons, once I experimented running the game with/without AV / firewall, disconnecting the same...

Thanks for your effort to improve this game - waiting for solutions, and ready to help if requested.

pithon&dxlog.7z

[TPG]
Players
16 posts
5,152 battles

I had an issue were enemy ships didn't render for quite a long time into the battle for apparently no reason. Please fix that because this random bug had way to many impact on my game expierence.

1. I just started a game and went into the cap. But no enemy ships were rendered

2. Maybe same happened to other people?

3. Not being able to see enemies that you should see.

4.To actually see the enemy when I should spot them.

5. Around 21:55 CET today

shot-18.05.24_21.55.11-0559.jpg

Edited by Wehr_Wolff
forgot the screenshot

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,028 battles
2 hours ago, Wehr_Wolff said:

I had an issue were enemy ships didn't render for quite a long time into the battle for apparently no reason. Please fix that because this random bug had way to many impact on my game expierence.

1. I just started a game and went into the cap. But no enemy ships were rendered

2. Maybe same happened to other people?

3. Not being able to see enemies that you should see.

4.To actually see the enemy when I should spot them.

5. Around 21:55 CET today

shot-18.05.24_21.55.11-0559.jpg

As far as I understand it myself that usually is your HDD being slow or something like that. Basically your PC is too slow to load those models

[SLAPP]
[SLAPP]
Beta Tester
15 posts
9,373 battles

Dunno if this would help but the mid game Big World engine Crashes, they seem to pop up every time the game reaches 2.38 gig ram usage in task manager, can reproduce on my PC over and over again on windows 7 64 bit, 32 gig ram installed, so tried out leaving my laptop running the game, and lo and behold same OS now with only 12 gig ram but still crashes the second the warships application reaches 2.38 gig ram.

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,468 posts

1. Description
Special Commanders don't have voiceovers corresponding to their nation.

2. Reproduction steps
Set Voiceover Modification to National+ (enabling anime voices).

3. Result
Special Commanders will use voiceovers set by Voiceover Language instead of Voiceover Modification.

4. Expected result
Special Commanders to use voiceovers set by Voiceover Modification, like normal commanders.

5. Technical details
N/A

• Cool 1

[ZEN]
Players
133 posts
9,852 battles

Became pink in the game without hitting anybody in the team, gg. I double checked with the replay. Is it possible to rework the replay and give forward, reward, camera out function ? Thank you, happy KotS...

[ZEN]
Players
133 posts
9,852 battles

Mission menu, to my settings, isn't very effective to reset while repeating it. (1st pic)

Second pic shows it's not easy to read the rewards of a mission after a battle, or, is there a way, I dont know, by right-clicking ?  ...

shot-18.05.27_11.56.15-0902.jpg

shot-18.05.25_11.42.53-0130.jpg

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,028 battles
1 hour ago, Steph246 said:

Became pink in the game without hitting anybody in the team, gg. I double checked with the replay. Is it possible to rework the replay and give forward, reward, camera out function ? Thank you, happy KotS...

You became pink = you did hit some ally. Since you say you have the replay - feel free to drop it here, I'll tell you where you hit & who you hit.

Also those functions already are there :fish_palm:

LMB - lock / unlock camera from players view

Ctrl Shift Backspace - enter / exit freecam (have to be unlocked from players view)

Insert - speed up

Delete - slow down

Home - return to normal speed

End - go to minimum speed (not completely paused but close to it / in freecam take 1 step up in speed to be able to move)

Ctrl > - jump 30 (?) sec ahead (space them out, each time you jump let the replay to load in (1...2 sec) or it will crash)

Ctrl < - jump 30 (?) sec back (almost guaranteed to crash the replay)

1 hour ago, Steph246 said:

Mission menu, to my settings, isn't very effective to reset while repeating it. (1st pic)

Second pic shows it's not easy to read the rewards of a mission after a battle, or, is there a way, I dont know, by right-clicking ?  ...

In your port on the left side of your screen you get the reward box, click on that and it will show you what you got

• Funny 1

[ZEN]
Players
133 posts
9,852 battles
2 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

You became pink = you did hit some ally. Since you say you have the replay - feel free to drop it here, I'll tell you where you hit & who you hit.

Also those functions already are there :fish_palm:

LMB - lock / unlock camera from players view

Ctrl Shift Backspace - enter / exit freecam (have to be unlocked from players view)

Insert - speed up

Delete - slow down

Home - return to normal speed

End - go to minimum speed (not completely paused but close to it / in freecam take 1 step up in speed to be able to move)

Ctrl > - jump 30 (?) sec ahead (space them out, each time you jump let the replay to load in (1...2 sec) or it will crash)

Ctrl < - jump 30 (?) sec back (almost guaranteed to crash the replay)

In your port on the left side of your screen you get the reward box, click on that and it will show you what you got

Thank you for your follow up, you misunderstood what I wrote. Congratz for your thousand posts on this forum. What I wrote is true, if you want a translation : the penality system is retarded, and the GUI lacks things. Happy sails. ;)