Sehales

Bug Reports

122 comments in this topic

[UNICS]
Players
3,257 posts
12,796 battles

Not a proper bug.. but for Adrenaline Rush the description reads "Reload time penalty for all types of armament for each 1% of HP lost". It shouldn't say 'penalty' unless I've misunderstood something.

[ITA_5]
Players
262 posts
6,062 battles
On 29.04.2018 г. at 11:01 PM, wilkatis_LV said:

It has nothing to do with Varyag

That's a mission you can (try  to) do when you reach Rank 1.

Also I think it's a daily mission (can complete once per day)

No, I have the same as VEDRAN_the_ADMIRAL this mission reqyuire a tier VII ship but in "RANKED BATTLE" but when I selected it appera the T VII ships; but mission does not start because need for Ranked T VIII ships, when I select the Ranked disappears all the T VII and lowest ships. Sio is impossible to play. Is a ONLY TODAY mission in the "Personal missions" area.

On 29.04.2018 г. at 10:20 PM, VEDRAN_the_ADMIRAL said:

I get personal assignment after geting "varyag" ship. It require tier VII ship but in "RANKED"...currently I can play only with tier VIII,so that personal assignment is useless and it long only 1 day.

I dont know is this bug or not, but not seems regular..

shot-18.04.29_21.08.50-0658.jpg

The same to me! But I have also T VIII but doesn't work, as VII. In a few words: the mission require a T VII in RANKED, but RUNKED wants only T VIII and X. No way to play it.

Players
323 posts
14,359 battles
4 minutes ago, Toxoplasmosi said:

The same to me! But I have also T VIII but doesn't work, as VII.

Guys.

Read the title.

"Super-league"

It is only available after or if you reach rank 1 in the normal ranked mode!

If someone by chance managed to reach rank 1 already , they can do it.

Best Regards

Me

[ITA_5]
Players
262 posts
6,062 battles
7 minuti fa, Rowboat_Cop ha scritto:

Guys.

Read the title.

"Super-league"

It is only available after or if you reach rank 1 in the normal ranked mode!

Best Regards

Me

So... "Super-league" means all of what you say? I suppose was only the name of the mission. If is not a bug, and I believe you it isn't, is for sure a bad communication sistem, nothing in the mission suppose what you kindly told me, how can I know it??? Next time better write "Super-league: only available after rank 1 in the normal ranked mode", in this way nobody will ask for it. Right?

Best regards to you too.

CP.

Players
323 posts
14,359 battles
1 minute ago, Toxoplasmosi said:

So... "Super-league" means all of what you say? I suppose was only the name of the mission. If is not a bug, and I believe you it isn't, is for sure a bad communication sistem, nothing in the mission suppose what you kindly told me, how can I know it??? Next time better write "Super-league: only available after rank 1 in the normal ranked mode", in this way nobody will ask for it. Right?

Best regards too you too.

CP.

oh Wargaming personell are experts at not writing information where it should be :)

/Me

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,006 battles
13 minutes ago, Toxoplasmosi said:

I have the same as VEDRAN_the_ADMIRAL this mission reqyuire a tier VII ship but in "RANKED BATTLE"

How many times do I have to explain this?! Srsly

Ranks 23 through 11 are played in TIER 8

Ranks 10 through 2 are played in TIER 10

RANK 1 IS PLAYED IN TIER 7

That mission always has been, currently is, and probably always will be FOR RANK 1 ONLY

15 minutes ago, Toxoplasmosi said:

Is a ONLY TODAY mission in the "Personal missions" area.

IT IS A DAILY MISSION. AS SOON AS YOU REACH RANK 1 - YOU CAN DO IT ONCE TODAY. YOU CAN DO IT ONCE TOMORROW. THEN YOU CAN DO IT ONCE THE DAY AFTER. AND SO ON AND ON.

this is the 9th season where that's how it works, and I have explained this exact concept like 50 times in this season alone. How hard is it to understand?!

Players
323 posts
14,359 battles
7 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

That mission always has been, currently is, and probably always will be FOR RANK 1 ONLY

IT IS A DAILY MISSION. AS SOON AS YOU REACH RANK 1 - YOU CAN DO IT ONCE TODAY. YOU CAN DO IT ONCE TOMORROW. THEN YOU CAN DO IT ONCE THE DAY AFTER. AND SO ON AND ON.

this is the 9th season where that's how it works, and I have explained this exact concept like 50 times in this season alone. How hard is it to understand?!

uzmanīgi!
Neplīst :)

They are all still learning :)

/Me

• Cool 1

[BAD-B]
Players
815 posts
2,458 battles
4 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

You seem to be quite aggressive on other players because WG screwed up and did not put the relevant information into the game properly.

Why don't you simply report this to WG with a suggested fix like the mission NOT APPEARING IF YOU CANNOT DO IT ???? Like the stupid Clan battle missions where you are not in a clan or your clan has not sufficient size to participate ? It's not the players fault that WG screwed up ....

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,006 battles
29 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

You seem to be quite aggressive on other players because WG screwed up and did not put the relevant information into the game properly.

Go have a read:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/updates/update-074/#ranked_battle_s9

Hell, they even released an image explaining it:

b1725f6c-479d-11e8-9684-ac162d8bc1e4_120

Everything is explained perfectly fine, it's those who don't read and just bi**h about it who don't understand.

Then add to that that they could just go through THIS SAME THREAD and see me explaining this exact things multiple times already?

[ITA_5]
Players
262 posts
6,062 battles
On 2.05.2018 г. at 12:16 AM, wilkatis_LV said:

Go have a read:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/updates/update-074/#ranked_battle_s9

Hell, they even released an image explaining it:

b1725f6c-479d-11e8-9684-ac162d8bc1e4_120

Everything is explained perfectly fine, it's those who don't read and just bi**h about it who don't understand.

Then add to that that they could just go through THIS SAME THREAD and see me explaining this exact things multiple times already?

" How many times do I have to explain this?! Srsly "

Sir,

first you "DO NOT HAVE TO", if you are hit by these questions then ignore them. you are not a supervisor of WG and you are not the moderator of this forum, so do not feel obliged  to answer.

humm I have studied well your link, so my dear friend tell me, WHERE do you read SUPER LEAGUE? I read only this: Tier VII Battles in the League of Sea Wolves: Shatter, Domination mode, three key areas (+2 points each 3 seconds) Sea of Fortune, Domination mode, three key areas (+2 points each 3 seconds).
In my language SEA WOLVES means SEA WOLVES and not SUPER LEAGUE, so? How can I imagine that Sea Wolves means Super League? What are you talking about???

I thank you very much Hugh_Ruka  and Rowboat_Cop  for their understanding and courtesy !

On 1.05.2018 г. at 11:45 PM, Hugh_Ruka said:

Why don't you simply report this to WG with a suggested fix like the mission NOT APPEARING IF YOU CANNOT DO IT ???? Like the stupid Clan battle missions where you are not in a clan or your clan has not sufficient size to participate ? It's not the players fault that WG screwed up ....

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

On 1.05.2018 г. at 7:49 PM, Rowboat_Cop said:

uzmanīgi!
Neplīst :)

They are all still learning :)

/Me

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

On 1.05.2018 г. at 7:36 PM, Rowboat_Cop said:

oh Wargaming personell are experts at not writing information where it should be :)

/Me

Oh now I see and remember that you answered already to me...

On 1.05.2018 г. at 7:41 PM, wilkatis_LV said:

9th season? I play effectivey from January 2018. For me is the 1st! Think is the same for VEDRAN_the_ADMIRAL dont know. 50 times? O my God! poor you! Who forces you with a gun to do this? How hard is to undertsand? Oh I am so sorry, be patient... I was born stupid, is not my foult!

P.S.: Sir, please see description of what a FORUM is (all FORUMS), and why poeple write in it. Forum is not a tribunal, Forum is a place where everybody can: discuss, propose, exchange ideas, illustrate problems, find solutions, learn, TEACH, and so on in full freedom.

• Cool 1

[3STG]
Players
328 posts
10,660 battles

1. Description

Game crashes mid-game.

2. Reproduction steps

No specific ship or map or anything. Have had the crash twice with this new patch, maybe in 50 games. The other time, engine and ambient sounds disappeared before the crash. This has happened (disappearing sounds) maybe five times before (in this patch only) but no crash involved. Can't say if these are connected or just luck.

3. Result

It just crashes. One have to ctr + alt + del to shut game and then restart it. Have happened before some time ago. Last two-three-four patches were working fine.

4. Expected result

Should not crash mid-game?

5. Technical details

Did'nt take screenshots or reports because tried to get back to battle asap.

Players
323 posts
14,359 battles
24 minutes ago, Paimentaja said:

1. Description

Game crashes mid-game.

2. Reproduction steps

No specific ship or map or anything. Have had the crash twice with this new patch, maybe in 50 games. The other time, engine and ambient sounds disappeared before the crash. This has happened (disappearing sounds) maybe five times before (in this patch only) but no crash involved. Can't say if these are connected or just luck.

3. Result

It just crashes. One have to ctr + alt + del to shut game and then restart it. Have happened before some time ago. Last two-three-four patches were working fine.

4. Expected result

Should not crash mid-game?

5. Technical details

Did'nt take screenshots or reports because tried to get back to battle asap.

please zip your ~\crashes\ folder, upload it to any online file storage and add the link to your report.

Best Regards

Me

[ARYA]
Players
457 posts
9,451 battles

I had crashes twice today and kicked out of game 2 times once in ranked !!!!!!!

1.thumb.jpg.cebd9336a8f59e44dab97f889dcbb3e4.jpg

• Cool 1

[NSAF]
[NSAF]
Players
2 posts
8,841 battles

After the latest patch, game keeps crashing in the middle of the game which results in a loss most the times, of both the game and of course credits, especially when you play on high Tiers.

Here is a zip file of my \crashes folder.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16saS3NZE0oPpMRtOH25MWIxZDvXEKs6a

crashes.rar

[JUNK]
Players
31 posts
7,892 battles

Description

Myself and another player both finished with the top xp on the losing team in ranked, supposedly we should both keep our stars, however I lost mine and my team mate kept his. 

The game itself:

Spoiler

5aeb96d2a75a3_FirstGame-SameXP.png.d565c70bd25c32e72407aff19b116b63.png

The following game (to show a star loss to R4):

Spoiler

5aeb9712ce376_SecondGame-R4.png.373f7ec0731f44858d9424e7f364575b.png

Confirmation with team mate about star loss:

Spoiler

Chat.png.3af90242cb2612511f40ed3b17b8c0e2.png

Reproduction Steps

As hard as I may try, I don't think I can reproduce this.

Result

I lost a star when in theory I shouldn't have.

Expected Result

Both myself and my team mate should keep our stars.

Technical Details

I'm not sure there are any.

I never post on the forums so I'm hoping I got the formatting right :Smile_hiding:

[GRKEN]
[GRKEN]
Players
611 posts
15,033 battles

Problem A

1. Description

PC restarted itself during battle. 

2. Reproduction steps

Has only happened one time yesterday

3. Result

Took a very long time for the pc to restart and when I finally managed to login the game the battle was over/lost

4. Expected result

PC not being forced to restart for unknown reasons?

5. Technical details

N/A

Problem B

1. Description

Game screen stuck, during battle, with the shortcut of commands interface  in your face. 

2. Reproduction steps

Happens randomly

3. Result

Not being able to control the ship neither in terms of movement or firing guns/torps.

4. Expected result

• Not having battle commands stuck in  your face.

5. Technical details

What to put here?

Problem C

What Atorpad wrote above

[NOCAP]
Players
1,535 posts
15,496 battles
7 hours ago, tsounts said:

PC restarted itself during battle.

That could be the Windows 10 update to build 1803 which came out on April 30.

[GRKEN]
[GRKEN]
Players
611 posts
15,033 battles
16 minutes ago, Ze_Reckless said:

That could be the Windows 10 update to build 1803 which came out on April 30.

I thought of possible windows update but I installed that update on the very first day it came out and check for updates daily before logging in the game.  Besides when my pc restarted last update check was much earlier than the said battle.

Players
323 posts
14,359 battles

1. Description - Typo in the premium shop on the Asashio. (2018-05-04)

2. Reproduction steps:

3. Result

• Giggle a little
  • Appreciate wargamings attempt at informing the customers on what type of torpedoes these are :)

4. Expected result

• Change the spelling to "Dodge"

5. Technical details

• N/A

Best Regards

Me

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,006 battles
15 hours ago, Deannoo said:

Description

Myself and another player both finished with the top xp on the losing team in ranked, supposedly we should both keep our stars, however I lost mine and my team mate kept his. 

The game itself:

Reveal hidden contents

5aeb96d2a75a3_FirstGame-SameXP.png.d565c70bd25c32e72407aff19b116b63.png

The following game (to show a star loss to R4):

Reveal hidden contents

5aeb9712ce376_SecondGame-R4.png.373f7ec0731f44858d9424e7f364575b.png

Confirmation with team mate about star loss:

Reveal hidden contents

Chat.png.3af90242cb2612511f40ed3b17b8c0e2.png

Reproduction Steps

As hard as I may try, I don't think I can reproduce this.

Result

I lost a star when in theory I shouldn't have.

Expected Result

Both myself and my team mate should keep our stars.

Technical Details

I'm not sure there are any.

I never post on the forums so I'm hoping I got the formatting right :Smile_hiding:

Most likely rounding issue (like one of you getting 1037.1 and the other one getting 1037.2 xp) - sometimes you can see any of your results (dmg / xp / credits /  whatever else) differing by 1 point between the pages (and when uploading it to something like WoWS Replays) exactly due to that same problem. As far as dmg is concerned - it can also differ by that same 1 point between in-game (or in replay) and the post-battle screens.

[UNICS]
Players
3,257 posts
12,796 battles

Twice in Ranked my torpedo aim has vanished. I have the usual gunlock while in torp mode, but the torpedo aim/rectangle do not appear for me to aim where to torp. I wait for it to to swing around, but nothing happens. Frustrating to solve in a battle, but it has come back both times, I think by switching shell type. If I had HE loaded, I have to switch to AP and then go to torpedo mode again for the aim to be present again. Not a huge deal, but doesn't hurt to inform you about it.

[TTT]
Players
53 posts
9,408 battles

Had some long playing sessions today, gotta give my 5 cents crashes too. Two of them happend ingame, other three when i tried to log back in (as far as I remember). Playing without Mods, but seems like i am not the only one with such problems... Enjoy looking at them!

crashes.zip

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,468 posts

1. Description
had co-op mode selected; got put in a random battle instead. 

2. Reproduction steps
- select co-op or scenario battle
- press battle button
(this was after having played multiple co-op battles before this happened)

3. Result
the ajax loader that appears in the queue when you're picked by the matchmaker stuttered a lot
after the battle was over i found the mode selection was set to random, apparently automatically. this could've been human error but someone else has also had this experience recently so i think it would be worth checking.

4. Expected result
enter co-op battle

5. Technical details
occured 10:20AM GMT, log attached.

python.7z

Players
721 posts

. Description
Random crashes to desktop.

2. Reproduction steps
Can't reproduce, they are random.

3. Result
Crash to desktop.

4. Expected result
Not to crash to desktop.

5. Technical details
Crashes zip attached here:

crashes.zip

Additionally while running WGcheck I noticed it detects the wrong amount of video memory for the card I'm running, screenshot attached too.

unknown.png

• Cool 1

Players
2,185 posts
3,836 battles
On 4/27/2018 at 7:41 PM, Hades_warrior said:

As I reported in previous update, 0.7.3 which was quicky fixed but came back with 0.7.4: - Whenever I change from Twitch to Black Sea port, next day on new log in to game Twitch port is back by itself.

I still have this same bug. Dont know if its on WG server side or maybe caused by @Aslain mode.