Ysterpyp

Eastern Dragon?!

12 comments in this topic

[UNICS]
Players
1,244 posts
15,465 battles

Simple Question: How did people get the eastern dragon and why does it have the worst WR on the entire server?

zqgizUz.png

What is going on here

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
11,726 battles

You could buy it for real money a while ago. And I guess no sane player did that because it's just a Myoko with nice looks and without camo bonuses.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,132 posts
2,329 battles
3 hours ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

You could buy it for real money a while ago. And I guess no sane player did that because it's just a Myoko with nice looks and without camo bonuses.

This.

I am quite the ship collector, and I have bought more than one premium ship for her looks alone - but even so, I have not been able to find even one solid excuse to buy this permanently gimped Myoko. :fish_palm:

[UNICS]
Players
1,244 posts
15,465 battles
On 4/24/2018 at 2:15 PM, Procrastes said:

This.

I am quite the ship collector, and I have bought more than one premium ship for her looks alone - but even so, I have not been able to find even one solid excuse to buy this permanently gimped Myoko. :fish_palm:

To Farm WTR ofc , then you buy this .

I mean getting 30k dmg in myoko on average , EZ Mode! :P

Beta Tester
2,132 posts
2,329 battles
1 hour ago, Ysterpyp said:

To Farm WTR ofc , then you buy this .

I mean getting 30k dmg in myoko on average , EZ Mode! :P

Yes, well, I guess that is a point. But wouldn't you rather just get the Myoko, then? Same fire starter capabilities, and better camo bonuses?

[UNICS]
Players
1,244 posts
15,465 battles
12 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

Yes, well, I guess that is a point. But wouldn't you rather just get the Myoko, then? Same fire starter capabilities, and better camo bonuses?

No , i want the mogami,  but i am at the aoba now. And have had all arp myokos. Just dont want to grind through it now that i played the ARP Versions alot ..

Beta Tester
2,132 posts
2,329 battles
3 minutes ago, Ysterpyp said:

No , i want the mogami,  but i am at the aoba now. And have had all arp myokos. Just dont want to grind through it now that i played the ARP Versions alot ..

Well, the ARP Myokos do have the built-in camo bonus, I think? So they are still better than the Easter Dragon, gorgeous ship though she is.

[UNICS]
Players
1,244 posts
15,465 battles
5 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

Well, the ARP Myokos do have the built-in camo bonus, I think? So they are still better than the Easter Dragon, gorgeous ship though she is.

Nope they dont , no -3 concealment bonus. Its not that big of a problem tho. Only in ranked battles maybe

Beta Tester
2,132 posts
2,329 battles
52 minutes ago, Ysterpyp said:

Nope they dont , no -3 concealment bonus. Its not that big of a problem tho. Only in ranked battles maybe

Dang. And bummer. Then I should probably have got that Easter Dragon anyways... ah, well, money in the bank! :Smile_smile: