Jump to content
Ysterpyp

Eastern Dragon?!

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[UNICS]
Players
1,304 posts
18,120 battles

Simple Question: How did people get the eastern dragon and why does it have the worst WR on the entire server?

 

zqgizUz.png

 

What is going on here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
12,956 battles

You could buy it for real money a while ago. And I guess no sane player did that because it's just a Myoko with nice looks and without camo bonuses.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,756 posts
3,065 battles
3 hours ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

You could buy it for real money a while ago. And I guess no sane player did that because it's just a Myoko with nice looks and without camo bonuses.

This.

I am quite the ship collector, and I have bought more than one premium ship for her looks alone - but even so, I have not been able to find even one solid excuse to buy this permanently gimped Myoko. :fish_palm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Players
1,304 posts
18,120 battles
On 4/24/2018 at 2:15 PM, Procrastes said:

This.

I am quite the ship collector, and I have bought more than one premium ship for her looks alone - but even so, I have not been able to find even one solid excuse to buy this permanently gimped Myoko. :fish_palm:

To Farm WTR ofc , then you buy this .

 

I mean getting 30k dmg in myoko on average , EZ Mode! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,756 posts
3,065 battles
1 hour ago, Ysterpyp said:

To Farm WTR ofc , then you buy this .

 

I mean getting 30k dmg in myoko on average , EZ Mode! :P

Yes, well, I guess that is a point. But wouldn't you rather just get the Myoko, then? Same fire starter capabilities, and better camo bonuses?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Players
1,304 posts
18,120 battles
12 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

Yes, well, I guess that is a point. But wouldn't you rather just get the Myoko, then? Same fire starter capabilities, and better camo bonuses?

No , i want the mogami,  but i am at the aoba now. And have had all arp myokos. Just dont want to grind through it now that i played the ARP Versions alot ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,756 posts
3,065 battles
3 minutes ago, Ysterpyp said:

No , i want the mogami,  but i am at the aoba now. And have had all arp myokos. Just dont want to grind through it now that i played the ARP Versions alot ..

Well, the ARP Myokos do have the built-in camo bonus, I think? So they are still better than the Easter Dragon, gorgeous ship though she is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Players
1,304 posts
18,120 battles
5 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

Well, the ARP Myokos do have the built-in camo bonus, I think? So they are still better than the Easter Dragon, gorgeous ship though she is.

Nope they dont , no -3 concealment bonus. Its not that big of a problem tho. Only in ranked battles maybe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,756 posts
3,065 battles
52 minutes ago, Ysterpyp said:

Nope they dont , no -3 concealment bonus. Its not that big of a problem tho. Only in ranked battles maybe

Dang. And bummer. Then I should probably have got that Easter Dragon anyways... ah, well, money in the bank! :Smile_smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×