This second test is the first for me, because the first test was already down when I was able to start the test client. So I can't say anything about the meanwhile changes.
What I dont like about the Test:
- I wanted to play the CV Test, but had to learn that I have to play more other ships, because of the needed credits
- the AA changes feel senseless to me, no idea if a side change even had any effect, it did not feel like it
- trying to get warm with the way to attack with the planes always ends in a total loss of planes because of AA
- I really miss the indicater where I should drop my torps at, the range until they activate is too long without indicator
- that fighter consumable is really strange ... how should this fit into the game ...
- deepwater torps ...
- it doesnt feel like WoWS when there is no real possibility to steer the ship
What I like about the Test:
- to see where the ideas go to
- the sureness that I will no longer play CV if it gets live close to this
Neutral - to be fixed:
- game crashes
- visual Bugs
Sorry WG, but for a casual player this is worse than before.