Why T7 is wrong for KGV
1. Her Belt Armour Equivalent to 17.5". This is in the T9-T10 bracket
2. Guns. At WOWS range, they have 2cm less penetration tham Bismarck
3. Guns. KGV has a greater broadside weight than Bismarck
4. 29kt speed
5. 16 x 5.25 DP mounts, giving her strong AA and secondary batteries
6. She is 20 years younger than those in T7
7. Radar directors
8. Real like performance. In the 3 capital ship engagements the KGV class had, they came off best in all 3. PoW with a civilian crew significantly damaged e to Bismarck, KGV destroyed Bismarck, and DoY destroyed Scharnhorst.
KGV is a little weak for T8, but insanely OP for T7.
WG choices were to either slightly buff to fit in T8, or massive nerf to fit in T7.
They will massively nerf a ship, rather than buff her slightly to fit her contemporaries. It makes no sense from a logical point of view. No logical tree progression at all.
So Brit BBs:
Missing Dreadnought, not considered due to her being too weak (Mikasa)
T5 Iron Duke is not. She has a series of fictional upgrades that make the ship unrecognisable. She may as well be a paper ship.
T7 Nelson will be Premium, despite being incredibly famous and one of the Big 7
KGV will be T7 and have massive nerfs to her historic performance
Vanguard is missing, despite WG moving KGV down a Tier
Monarch is fictional T8, and unnecessary
T9-T10 are looking to have weird Gimmicks which aren't really needed.
So the most anticipated line in WOWS has been utterly shafted and cocked up by WG. I would love to have been able to see how these decisions were made. I imagine a lot of laughing and rubbing hands together, either that or sheer incompetence.
Why on earth were designers making so many paper ships that are just not needed.
Sort it out WG logically, and not with £££ in your eyes, and not to protect your designers paper ships