Just started playing WoWs a few days ago, and ever since I've had a persistent and annoying issue. I suspect it is known, but there are so many disconnect problems apparently, that I haven't been able to locate this particular bug. It goes like this:
- I log in. Sometimes I have to try two or three times, due to an "Unknown Error"
- I start a battle. Usually the first battle works fine, no errors, no lag, all fine
- I get back to port, start another battle and that's where the trouble starts. I wait in the queue, and once I get transferred to battle, I get a disconnect
- I can usually log in, although it takes about a dozen attempts to connect, with variously an "Unknown Error", "Server temporarily unavailable" or nothing as explanation. I get back into battle at least.
- Sometimes, this fails too, and the game just hangs in the login screen, with the loading symbol rotating endlessly.
I'm on the EU server, latest client version, cable broadband connection with no other issues.