Jump to content


Alpha Tester
  • Content Сount

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Battles


About lebed0s

  • Rank
    Petty Officer
  • Insignia

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. lebed0s

    Update 0.8.8: Fourth Anniversary!

    Well, it depends on the angle from you look at things. Reward for 1k battles was passive reward. Now they force you to play because they know they are losing playerbase -> WG greed Again. Discount is a passive reward. This year they force you to play because they need people online -> WG greed They could keep those guns on Conq if only 1% is using them. But they want you to PLAY to get another pointless copy premium that nobody asked for -> WG greed For every reward they "offer" now you need to spend time in the game because when you do that there is a chance you give WG some extra money and the playerbase looks alive. Previously rewards were given also for time you have already spent in the game. Do you see the difference why people might be angry and "ungrateful"? From marketing point of view it is genius but forcing people to play in order to get rewards instead of giving them retrospectively is pure WG greed all over again. Just read between the lines.
  2. lebed0s

    Submarines: Beta Sign-up and Q&A

    Fix everything you have broken in last two years. Balance what you already have, listen to your damn CCs and players. Then you can think about adding random stuff that nobody asked for in the first place... That is what sensible developers would do. Also hire a guy who has some kind of clue about the game as a whole with its mechanics and can judge impact of new half baked stuff on current state of things. Apparently you lack such a person on your "team".
  3. lebed0s

    Research Bureau: New Rewards for Leveling Up

    Naive? I played WG games since 2011. I know WeeGee moneygrab when I see one. But there are people with loads of freeXP that can get RB rewards for free. Hence my comment...
  4. lebed0s

    Research Bureau: New Rewards for Leveling Up

    C. People who have loads of freeXP
  5. lebed0s

    Research Bureau: New Rewards for Leveling Up

    Let me get this straight. You raped the whole low and midtier progression by making it too easy (insane XP bonus flags and camos, giving midtiers for free with new branches etc.) and now you pretend that you want people to play lower tiers? Fix this nonsense where you can grind insanely fast or stop pretending you want players to actually play lower tiers. Research bureau is here only to sink freeXP much faster then giving ships for 1M freeXP aka more WG greed and incompetence. At least stop lying ffs.
  6. lebed0s

    French Destroyers Event: the Full Guide

    WG design of WoWs in last two years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz-PtEJEaqY
  7. lebed0s

    Update 0.8.5: Rogue Wave

    Dont worry. You will have chance to get it another way in the future. Nothing that WeeGee introduces is "rare" or "unique". Money grab wins all the time.
  8. lebed0s

    Vývojářský blog

    Dalo by se přidat ještě tak 30 dalších bodů :) Doporučuji přestat hrát, je to dobré na nervy. Až mi skoro chybí se někdy rozčílit.
  9. lebed0s

    Armada: Roma

    Real guide to Roma: 1) buy few pixels for AAA game title price tag 2) outfit it 3) hit Battle! button 4) get raped in T10 MM 5) get raped by CV 6) if you accidentaly survive 4) and 5) miss 80% of your shells due to terrible dispersion, the remaining 20% will overpen 7) cry into your pillow because you fell for classic WeeGee trap 8) ??? 9) never play Roma again
  10. lebed0s

    Update 0.8.3: the “Victory” Competition

    So many opinions and suggestions. So many questions. Too bad WeeGee doesnt give a flying ****. Greed and money milking machine is all its about now. Just move on and leave the sinking ship behind.
  11. Bože to je zase zbytečná aféra. Náhodou jsme vyhráli, příště to může být jinak. Byly u toho emoce z obou stran, pár nešťastných vyjádření a už je z toho poprask jako když Miloš pozvracel klenoty. Move on with your lives.
  12. Dle mého infa bylo konkrétně tohle vytržené z kontextu, každopádně kecy tohodle typu opravdu netoleruju a příště letí každý, kdo si tohle dovolí.
  13. No nevím, ale já fire prevention vozím na všech BB od doby co ten skill přidali...
  14. lebed0s

    Diskuze k "Otázkám pro WG"

    To samé co rozbilo WoTko už dorazilo i sem.... Kdejaký prvok se dostal na vyšší tiery kvůli XP akcím a bonusům, ačkoliv na to nemá a pak to dopadá takhle. Změny herních mechanik nepomůžou, je to nezvratný proces. WG prvoky potřebuje, protože platí a úroveň random hry se bude nadále propadat.
  15. Můžeš být v klidu, pro přijetí koukáme na kombinaci všech požadavků a na čísla z jednotlivých lodí. Poznat dobrého hráče z jeho profilu těžké není, PR je jen informativní první pohled.