Frequently Asked Questions
These guidelines and examples are meant to supplement the forum rules and make your life easier and more enjoyable on the forums.
1. Am I allowed to have more than one account on the forum?
2. What should I know before I post?
3. Where should I create a new topic?
4. What should I remember while creating a new thread?
5. Can I bump my thread?
6. No one is replying in my thread. What to do?
7. Can I delete my own post?
8. I would like my thread to be closed. What to do?
9. I can’t find my post/thread. It disappeared! Where did it go?
10. How can I quote someone’s post?
11. Can I criticize other user?
12. What should I do if I see a post which breaks the forum rules?
13. How can I report an in-game rule violation?
14. How can I report a team-killer?
15. How can I report a forum rule violation?
16. Can I report private messages and user profiles?
17. How can I add a Moderator/other user to a private conversation?
18. How do I know if reports I sent were checked and solved?
19. I never see proof that a user was banned! Why?
20. I got a warning, where can I check it?
21. I got a warning. Why am I temporarily blocked from posting?
22. What to do if I disagree with a Moderator decision?
23. What is the difference between the Community Team and the Moderation Team?
24. Why can’t I post on the forums?
25. Who's this famous "Community Team" you keep talking about?