Jump to content

Public Test 0.7.2 - Round 1

    

Community Calendar
Tuccy

Event details


Captains!

We are pleased to present to you the Developer Bulletin for Update 0.7.2 which covers all the latest changes. Read more about it in our Developer Bulletin below, and prepare to jump into the Public Test and try the changes out for yourself!

 

Round 1 of the Public Test will run from 15 February at 17:30 CET until 19 February at 14:00 CET (UTC+1).

 

24dea418-116d-11e8-8fee-ac162d8bc1e4_120

 

What will you find inside? 

  • French battleships
  • PvE Operation Hermes
  • French Campaign
  • Updated maps and more

 

For more information head to our PORTAL - and if you took part in previous test, check your rewards HERE!


Recommended Comments

Hi, i've got one question about french campaign. I can read that i'll need the aigle to complete the third task? All of the campaign or just a part?

Thx for the answer

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 hours ago, Hardocky said:

Hi, i've got one question about french campaign. I can read that i'll need the aigle to complete the third task? All of the campaign or just a part?

Thx for the answer

 

Just one task per mission - you can get the missions done by repeating the other tasks (and thus finish the campaign).

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

I think it's a shame about the difficulty seeing when someone is under mass attack,  yes it can be annoying when the water splashes from a BB make it difficult for me (in a DD) to hit a target,  but that seems semi realistic. And of course if I'm getting shot at from all directions - a little bit of "splash camo" comes in handy. So i hope it's only turned down a bit...

Share this comment


Link to comment

Richelieu can be set a fire easy i can live with that, all secondary turrets are in the back they were designed there that's ok, but why they can be destroyed that easy? even with aux armament modification and  preventive maintenance the 152mm's gets knocked down first even tho i haven't see the same turrets getting destroyed on the t5/6 french cruisers who has the same turrets

Share this comment


Link to comment

Well in a game in the short distance test I destroyed the two mountings of the prow when firing him in front, to be at point-blank the a given half turn and left at full speed to me they were doing focus, to hurt him you have to shoot him pointing under the first mount or much damage or citadel.

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 2/15/2018 at 8:09 PM, ApolloF117 said:

Richelieu can be set a fire easy i can live with that, all secondary turrets are in the back they were designed there that's ok, but why they can be destroyed that easy? even with aux armament modification and  preventive maintenance the 152mm's gets knocked down first even tho i haven't see the same turrets getting destroyed on the t5/6 french cruisers who has the same turrets

There is a difference in game mechanics between primary and secondary turrets - you wouldn't really want to lose main battery at the same rate as the secondaries, however the mods and captain skills do help a lot.

 

On 2/16/2018 at 11:15 PM, DEALCOI said:

Well in a game in the short distance test I destroyed the two mountings of the prow when firing him in front, to be at point-blank the a given half turn and left at full speed to me they were doing focus, to hurt him you have to shoot him pointing under the first mount or much damage or citadel.

the main turrets on all battleships are kinda vulnerable up close, though it certainly hurts more with the Richelieu as you got only 2 - you need to concentrate on their survivability if you want to brawl up close, but going to your secondaries max range combines the benefits of brawler with relative safety as far as turrets go :) 

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 hours ago, Tuccy said:

There is a difference in game mechanics between primary and secondary turrets - you wouldn't really want to lose main battery at the same rate as the secondaries, however the mods and captain skills do help a lot.

i know they have different durability, but still they are verry weak in durability even with upgrades, and im talking about the 152mm guns, for some reason the dual 100mm ones are not getting destroyed till the end of the battle

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×