Clans Accepted for Public Test

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

MrConway #1 Posted 05 November 2016 - 02:09 PM

Community Coordinator

• WG Staff

Captains,

You can find the full list of clans that we accepted to the public test of the clan system here, due to the large number of signups, we expanded the initial selection to 130 clans.

Spoiler

2nd wave: 73 clans:

Spoiler

Please note: Some clans had to be excluded due to inappropriate names, and several clan tags had to be renamed to prevent clashes. Renaming your clan will be possible when the full system launches.

A word on clan size: The current maximum size of clans is 30 players. The reason for this is our current design for clan gameplay components and the economic bonuses we have planned.

If we opened the clan size up to 100, to mirror World of Tanks, we would have to calculate the economic bonuses around this maximum number.

Our research shows that most clans have a very active user base of only 5-10 players, which means that average clans would struggle to reap the benefits of a 100 member clan system.

This being said, the clan system is currently in testing and subject to changes - please send us detailed feedback on all aspects of it!

Edited by Tuccy, 24 November 2016 - 01:38 PM.
2nd wave clans added

twitterqxkfa.pngfacebook65yzk.pngyoutube1nk0c.png

SexyCroat #2 Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:51 PM

Petty Officer

• Players

so why hasnt my application for Kraken Crew [CREW] been accepted? i gave proper email, 15 active members and a non insultin and non conflicting clan name?

MrConway #3 Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:10 PM

Community Coordinator

• WG Staff

View PostSexyCroat, on 05 November 2016 - 07:51 PM, said:

so why hasnt my application for Kraken Crew [CREW] been accepted? i gave proper email, 15 active members and a non insultin and non conflicting clan name?

Unfortunately, even though we selected 30 more clans than we announced, we ran out of space.

Clans were chosen by the date of their sign ups.

There might however be another round of registrations during public testing.

SexyCroat #4 Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:34 PM

Petty Officer

• Players

but i applied last saturday afternoon, less then 24 hours from when applications opened, there was plenty room left.... dont do this, the application was valid, on time and by the book

Edited by SexyCroat, 05 November 2016 - 08:36 PM.

KLM_Revenge #5 Posted 06 November 2016 - 12:35 AM

Able Seaman

• Alpha Tester

View PostSexyCroat, on 05 November 2016 - 09:34 PM, said:

but i applied last saturday afternoon, less then 24 hours from when applications opened, there was plenty room left.... dont do this, the application was valid, on time and by the book

i think that was ~20 hours to late.

Tyrendian89 #6 Posted 06 November 2016 - 12:41 AM

Lieutenant

• Players

View PostKLM_Revenge, on 06 November 2016 - 01:35 AM, said:

i think that was ~20 hours to late.

that seems entirely possible...

Tora Tora Tora

t3h3th32 #7 Posted 06 November 2016 - 02:09 AM

Warrant Officer

• Players

The hunt for Flamu must and shall resume. All seems to be going according to our masterplan. :trollface:

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x

#wgp2w (Currently Recruiting) #submarinesfor2017 (Give Them Now!) #bringbackAFT (Fill The Petition!) #youtube (WGP2W YouTube Channel)

MrConway #8 Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:14 AM

Community Coordinator

• WG Staff

View PostSexyCroat, on 05 November 2016 - 09:34 PM, said:

In fact, you were only the 142nd clan to send an application, unfortunately this was too slow.

_FTD_ #9 Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:28 AM

Officer Cadet

• Players

I guess we can expect this going live next thursday.

[OMNI] 1st Place in the WK + KotS 1 + KotS 2 tournament

Potent_ #10 Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:29 AM

Able Seaman

• Players

Finally!

Clans are basically over the horizon! I can't tell you how excited we are for this feature to be added. It's good to see OMNI and other recognisable clans on the list.

Master_Barbarian #11 Posted 06 November 2016 - 12:24 PM

Able Seaman

• Beta Tester

View PostMrConway, on 05 November 2016 - 02:09 PM, said:

A word on clan size: The current maximum size of clans is 30 players. The reason for this is our current design for clan gameplay components and the economic bonuses we have planned.

Our research shows that most clans have a very active user base of only 5-10 players, which means that average clans would struggle to reap the benefits of a 100 member clan system.

It's fine that currently cap limit is at 30. But for future, that must be a lot higher, not necesserly at 100, but at least 60+. And where did you find the info of active user base per clan only 5-10 ? That is not clan, only a players playing together...

From the list of accepted clans, there are maximum 20 that can be called clan with appropriate member count etc.. All others are there only because they want [TAG] with their name. But I'm sure you are aware of that anyway.

MB

MrConway #12 Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:50 PM

Community Coordinator

• WG Staff

View PostMaster_Barbarian, on 06 November 2016 - 01:24 PM, said:

It's fine that currently cap limit is at 30. But for future, that must be a lot higher, not necesserly at 100, but at least 60+. And where did you find the info of active user base per clan only 5-10 ? That is not clan, only a players playing together...

From the list of accepted clans, there are maximum 20 that can be called clan with appropriate member count etc.. All others are there only because they want [TAG] with their name. But I'm sure you are aware of that anyway.

MB

As I said, nothing is fixed yet!

Just reserving tags doesn't work, only clans with 10 players that were active during testing will be reserved on the live server :)

The rules for the test can be found here: http://forum.worldof...em-public-test/

MrConway #13 Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:12 AM

Community Coordinator

• WG Staff

Captains,

During the public test we ran in-house tests for the clan system and though it is generally ready there are several technical issues that need to be fixed, before we can launch the public test. We are working on the fixes right now and hope to start the clan test with the nearest patch.

Watch this space for announcements!

Kiririn_ #14 Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:55 PM

Seaman

• Players

Hey, I submitted my clan "Slightly Above Average" on the NA region and all of our players are NA. Why are we showing up on the EU list? 

NinjaSquirrel #15 Posted 08 November 2016 - 07:35 PM

Able Seaman

• Alpha Tester

As commander of the EU side of 5D, I'm happy we got in - thanks Mr Conway.

torquemada221 #16 Posted 08 November 2016 - 09:37 PM

Seaman

• Alpha Tester

will the clan be implemented as test in .14 on thursday ?

Proud Commander of the legendary FNFL

Il sortit dans un décor de jungle et de soleil levant, avec le tchouf-tchouf-tchouf dans les oreilles. Dans le lointain, un sitar plaqua un accord. Torque alluma une Lucky Strike et sourit.
-"J'adore l'odeur du Napalm au petit matin."
Il assura son vieux BAR à son épaule et partit chercher le Graal.

http://fnfl.bbactif.com/

Sgt_macdollar_dk #17 Posted 09 November 2016 - 11:02 AM

Seaman

• Alpha Tester

View PostBukkakeBlast, on 07 November 2016 - 04:55 PM, said:

Hey, I submitted my clan "Slightly Above Average" on the NA region and all of our players are NA. Why are we showing up on the EU list? 

I think you shall start with chance your ingame name m8, i dont understand how you even can get that name, i have reported it just so you know it.... So in my world i cant take any things from a person like you....

So chance it and we can talk as adult people....

Best Regards

Commander  Sgt_Macdollar_dk

Sgt_macdollar_dk #18 Posted 09 November 2016 - 11:26 AM

Seaman

• Alpha Tester

View PostBukkakeBlast, on 07 November 2016 - 04:55 PM, said:

View PostMrConway, on 05 November 2016 - 02:09 PM, said:

Captains,

You can find the full list of clans that we accepted to the public test of the clan system here, due to the large number of signups, we expanded the initial selection to 130 clans.

Spoiler

Please note: Some clans had to be excluded due to inappropriate names, and several clan tags had to be renamed to prevent clashes. Renaming your clan will be possible when the full system launches.

If we opened the clan size up to 100, to mirror World of Tanks, we would have to calculate the economic bonuses around this maximum number.

This being said, the clan system is currently in testing and subject to changes - please send us detailed feedback on all aspects of it!

Wow this is super, we have currently 45 active members and many more is coming so then we can built about 5-6 clans, that is smart..... !!!!!!!  Brilliant, come on this is so stupid, why not just take same as you have made in WOT, copy that fast......  do to we are many setting here waiting like hell for you guys to wake up.... Why invent a new CUP to drink of ;)

And you say you have about 142 clans already, HOW can that be, no one can registre any clans right now ?????? officiel........  But as we have done in WOT we built a second clan so we are ready when ever you guys will realies your clan planned and now i learn that you are about to invent a new CUP ( to drink of ;)  )  

Why did you not start bye inviting the 23 clan from the tournament of OMD CUP, there you hade 23 clans full active players.... ?????

Edited by Sgt_macdollar_dk, 09 November 2016 - 11:33 AM.

Zafkiel_Sama #19 Posted 10 November 2016 - 12:00 PM

Petty Officer

• Supertester

Erm , okey, so update 0.5.14 is out , and clan is accepted , so how do we test this feature out? 

Dornier_1 #20 Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:28 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Alpha Tester

View PostMrConway, on 07 November 2016 - 12:12 PM, said:

Captains,

During the public test we ran in-house tests for the clan system and though it is generally ready there are several technical issues that need to be fixed, before we can launch the public test. We are working on the fixes right now and hope to start the clan test with the nearest patch.

Watch this space for announcements!

@Zafkiel_Sama
It seems that they are not finished in fixing this issues. So it could take some  days.

Flying Ducks - Wir kapern nicht, wir Entern.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users