Event Calendar for April

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

aquiles7389 #21 Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:59 PM

Petty Officer

• Beta Tester

View PostShortySunderland, on 06 April 2017 - 06:35 AM, said:

Oh, didn't know that... But why is she still for sale on NA & RU for months in a row now, and was on offer on ASIA last month?

Because fu:trollface:k EU server...

199 ships at port.

Missing ships: Midway, Hakuryu, Iwaki (I wasn't lucky to be an Alfa tester), Flint and Black (I'm not a contributor and don't play ranked as the retroactive rewards program of WG is utter sh***t and unfair).

I dream of a forum with clear straightforward rules, professional moderators and objective sanctions based on rules (not "guidelines") and not depending on the moderator mood, beliefs or their own interpretation of the "rules".

MaxxyNL #22 Posted 06 April 2017 - 04:22 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • In AlfaTesters

View PostPh3lan, on 31 March 2017 - 05:49 PM, said:

Events

During the month we will also have anew event for you - we cannot tell you more yet, but keep your schedule open for the second half of the month!

Maybe this?

We already have the Southern Dragon.

So maybe it will be the Eastern Dragon?

Egoleter #23 Posted 07 April 2017 - 02:31 PM

Midshipman

• Supertester

Repeatable (daily) missions this weekend on the WG-EU server. And we even kept our weekend doubles.

There is another step in the right direction. Now you just need to start to make those missions more accesible instead of only allowing the highest tier players, with specific ships on top, a chance to play them.

On another note... on a weekend with japanese focus, why are two out of three missions limited to american ships?

ShortySunderland #24 Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:07 PM

Leading Rate

• Players

View PostEgoleter, on 07 April 2017 - 02:31 PM, said:

There is another step in the right direction. Now you just need to start to make those missions more accesible instead of only allowing the highest tier players, with specific ships on top, a chance to play them.

On another note... on a weekend with japanese focus, why are two out of three missions limited to american ships?

NA already got that down it seems: 4 missions, 3 true repeatable (once per battle), all T4+ instead of T8-T10...

https://worldofwarsh...on/tokyo-drift/

Welcome to the EU Server, where you have to pay for stuff other servers get for free, by just playing the game. The server where players are treated like dogsh*t on a shoe, and where WG collects f*ckups, mocks their customers and enforces censorship. The server without any community care.

Tuccy #25 Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:56 PM

Lieutenant

• WG Staff
  • Community

View PostShortySunderland, on 06 April 2017 - 10:26 AM, said:

So... when are we going to get our monthly marathon for a low-tier ship? NA had KAtori, now ASIA has Mikasa (never forget, the boat that every server could get for free already, except EU)

https://worldofwarsh...ikasa-marathon/

SO, next month the EU for König ALbert, or is that considered spoiling?

Well the EU had Katori for free already quite some time ago during the GNB campaign, plus in contests etc... Funny thing that when we have something others don't, nobody here seems to notice :hiding:

Cannot promise König Albert for next month, however there were quite a few chances to get free ships - and there will be in the future as well. Cannot really say more - keep watching the portal and facebook though.

View PostMaxxyNL, on 06 April 2017 - 05:22 PM, said:

Maybe this?

We already have the Southern Dragon.

So maybe it will be the Eastern Dragon?

No, it won't be Dragon. Patience - that item ont he calendar is coming soon and shall be revealed when the stars are right. Stay tuned!

EDIT: Oh, for some insights you may want to check this PODCAST from yesterday :honoring:

Edited by Tuccy, 07 April 2017 - 03:59 PM.

ShortySunderland #26 Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:56 AM

Leading Rate

• Players

View PostTuccy, on 07 April 2017 - 03:56 PM, said:

Well the EU had Katori for free already quite some time ago during the GNB campaign, plus in contests etc... Funny thing that when we have something others don't, nobody here seems to notice :hiding:

Cannot promise König Albert for next month, however there were quite a few chances to get free ships - and there will be in the future as well. Cannot really say more - keep watching the portal and facebook though.

I wasn't around back then, so there went my chance. But i googled the GNB...

Katori: 450 diamonds.

Weekly missions: 80/100D (x5, five times the week)

General missions: 500D

That meant in order to get the Katori, you had to play for 5 weeks in a row, doing most all of the weekly tasks AND some of the monthly just to get the ship? Miss a week and you've very likely lost the chance to get the ship. That's a whole lot more effort than casually grinding 38.5k base XP in the ships (class & nation) you like, without jumping through additional hoops of having to play a certain style or complete a certain requirement, nor having it time-gated to come back every week... And get some camos & consumables along the way as well, together with a 5-point captain.

Well: the NA deal is a hell of a lot better. The same one for the ASIA.

EDIT: those GNB, that were these missions? earn 100k XP in a week (that's nearly triple the base XP requirement for the entire NA Katori challenge for which they had a month) did yield 20 diamonds, or 4.5% of the total diamond count for Katori... Wow... And you can say with a straight face that those were similar events? WOW!!!!!

View PostTuccy, on 07 April 2017 - 03:56 PM, said:

EDIT: Oh, for some insights you may want to check this PODCAST from yesterday :honoring:

You mean this? Not too impressed with the answers given. And I'm not alone with that by the looks of it. And the key question of why the EU gets harder requirements for compared to other regions does not get touched. If every office can decide independently from one another to do stuff, it all boils down to plain malice from the Paris staff. Otherwise we would see NA-events as well.

Welcome to the EU Server, where you have to pay for stuff other servers get for free, by just playing the game. The server where players are treated like dogsh*t on a shoe, and where WG collects f*ckups, mocks their customers and enforces censorship. The server without any community care.

Humorpalanta #27 Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:27 PM

Able Seaman

• Players

Seriously talking about GNB? :D

If I did that I would never even talk about it ever in my life. But it's Wargaming and you guys have done worst things so talking about less terrible things to save yourselves in other cases seems to be working for you. Well, at least what you think. :D

It's like talking about the success of Santa's Christmas Mission. Dude. Stahp!

Ha_6epJluH_1945 #28 Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:13 PM

Seaman

• Players

Nice calendar&events\thanx WG)

Waiting rockets)

Chaos_Umbra #29 Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:07 AM

Seaman

• Players

Wish that they will at least say what will be discounted when it is a special weekend, cause I have unlocked the North Carolina and now have the Credits, however if it is to be discounted this coming weekend I will hold off as I have the option of buying the Roon as well. But last Weekends special only discounted tiers 3-7 and 10, so it might not effect me at all. This list is rather lacking in useful information.

_Kyoshi #30 Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:13 AM

Midshipman

• Players

Aaww, come on. GNB was not that bad. In fact, I think it was one of the coolest event ever in WoWS, along with the hunt for Kamikaze R (same concept). I think I only missed out some of the DD missions in GNB, hence I could not afford Katori AND Smith but only Katori along with some other goodies. But we all got some nice stuff out of it and most missions really just required playing. The XP missions were not about base XP (except where stated otherwise) but XP including premium, flags, daily win etc.

I would love to see something similar again. Today we have campaigns so I guess we will get a new one (as announced in December/January) but with GNB and Kamikaze we shared common goals for server-wide benefits like additional bonus weekends etc, which was pretty nice.

Schmudla #31 Posted 11 April 2017 - 11:17 AM

Leading Rate

• Beta Tester

View Post_Kyoshi, on 11 April 2017 - 10:13 AM, said:

Today we have campaigns so I guess we will get a new one (as announced in December/January) but with GNB and Kamikaze we shared common goals for server-wide benefits like additional bonus weekends etc, which was pretty nice.

today ? wut ? any info ?

WG announced they will provide campaign info last week (which they obviously didnt)

today just end week missions as i know

_Kyoshi #32 Posted 11 April 2017 - 11:38 AM

Midshipman

• Players

"today" as in "nowadays" ;)

v3ga #33 Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:47 PM

Seaman

• Beta Tester

when does easter event start?

Schmudla #34 Posted 11 April 2017 - 01:24 PM

Leading Rate

• Beta Tester

View Postv3ga, on 11 April 2017 - 12:47 PM, said:

when does easter event start?

right after "april fools event" stops

konohaninja #35 Posted 11 April 2017 - 01:39 PM

Able Seaman

• Supertester

_Kyoshi #36 Posted 11 April 2017 - 02:11 PM

Midshipman

• Players

Haha, fck Team Instinct, this is only Red or Blue. Me likey :)

iJoby #37 Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Players

View PostiJoby, on 05 April 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

Is this new Event something to do with Fire and Ice?

​How close was I? :) Fire and Water

No time for Hate, Plenty of time for Love, Family, and Friends

Chaos_Umbra #38 Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:24 AM

Seaman

• Players

Is this a new trend, no discount on tiers 8, 9 &10 on a weekend special... Fine I won't play any lines above tier 7 anymore, might as well repurchase the Colorado then, Tier 7's earn more credits on average anyway.

DR_Valinrista #39 Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:08 PM

Able Seaman

• Players

Now that it's been confirmed that buying Kamikaze R while already owning it will only result in credit compensation it's time for me to complain again :

Either compensate in doubloons (2000) & the camo + port slut.

Or add the camo in the doubloon package (2000 doubloons + Kamikaze Permaflage) without port slut.

But giving long time player (ie those who own Kamikaze R) NO FAIR opportunity to get the new camo isn't quite nice cause let's be honest, if we own Kamikaze R that means we have, obviously, atleast one premium that makes decent credit so a few millions credit and the camo isn't worth 2000 doubloons let's be honest (especially since we could mod the camo).

Overall, I love this event.

#TeamFire

LuckyMan444 #40 Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:55 PM

Seaman

• Players

Edited.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to not being in correct language   

Edited by Asklepi0s, 17 April 2017 - 07:39 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users