The event calendar for April is here - with a dose of what you may expect in updates, specials and more!
DISCLAIMER: Any and all items in the calendar are subject to change - for fresh information follow our portal and Facebook!
As you may already know, new ships are coming soon - with a bit of luck, you may meet them in April!
French Cruiser Branch
You may have seen them already - the French cruisers, going from the tiny colonial aviso Bougainville up to the huge main guns of Henri IV, will be arriving soon! You may start meeting them in game in the production test already from the April 1st. The French are not a joke!
April is also the month of new nations - alongside the French, you may start seeing the snappy red-and-white trim of Emanuele Filiberto Duca d'Aosta.
You may have heard about a new, perfectly balanced ship with a new weapon system coming to game - just leaving this here...
As usual, April missions will be themed around naval historical events that took place in April!
29 March - 05 April WEEKLY MISSIONS - Operation C (1942)
- After the campaign for the Far East oil fields was finished the Japanese navy carriers conducted a daring raid into the Indian Ocean to keep the allies penned in.
- Cruiser action awaits!
- Top prize: PAPA PAPA flags and a bunch of Consumables
05 - 12 April: WEEKLY MISSIONS - Action Off Lofoten (1940)
- While the invasion of Norway was in full swing in April 1940, the "Terrible Twins" - Scharnhorst and Gneisenau - ran into a brief skirmish against the battlecruiser HMS Renown.
- Get ready to deal some serious damage to battleships!
- Top prize: A Captain for Gneisenau - with full experience from the battle and his own bunk!
12 - 19 April: WEEKLY MISSIONS - Battle of the Tarigo Convoy (1941)
- In a vicious night battle, a British destroyer force ambushed an Italian supply convoy headed to Libya. Losing HMS Mohawk they managed to destroy two Italian destroyers and all 5 cargo ships.
- This mission chain will give some work for the torpedo polishing guy!
- Top prize: Some valuable signal flags - and a pack of brand new camouflages!
19 - 26 April: WEEKLY MISSIONS - Second Battle of Dover Strait (1917)
- When a pair of British Destroyer Leaders clashed with a superior force of German small destroyers (Torpedo boats in German parlance), nobody really expected anything special. This however changed when HMS Broke rammed the German G42 - and the German crew tried to board the enemy!
- We will not ask you to ram and board enemy ships - but be prepared for some hot destroyer and cruiser action.
- Top prize: A pack of signals - and Propulsion Modification 2!
26 April - 03 May: WEEKLY MISSIONS- Invasion of Tulagi (1942)
- As part of the expansion towards Australia and to cover the invasion of Port Moresby, the Japanese fleet established a base on a little island of Tulagi. The were immediately suffered a surprise raid by the USS Yorktown. Causing noticeable losses, this raid set the scene directly for the Battle of the Coral Sea.
- No rules. No ship class limits. Just destruction and experience!
- Top prize: New camouflage pack - and some Consumables!
01 - 04 April: SPECIAL - Destroyers on the move!
- Get your weekend doubles - and expand your destroyer lineup!
08 - 11 April: SPECIAL - Nation Spotlight - Japanese Battleships
- Commemorate the sinking of the mighty Yamato in 1945 - and boost your progress!
15 - 18 April: SPECIAL - Nation Spotlight - American Battleships
- Boost your commander, speed up your progress up the US Battleship branch - and follow the White Rabbit!
21 - 25 April: SPECIAL - the French Navy has arrived!
- To greet our new branch there will be something special in the air. Get ready to cause your adverseries some serious damage!
29 April - 02 May: SPECIAL - Labor Day
- If previous specials did not boost your progress enough - here is some more goodies - and experience. And a prolonged weekend to boot!
During the month we will also have anew event for you - we cannot tell you more yet, but keep your schedule open for the second half of the month!
As every month we have the Monthly wallpaper for you - both with the historical calendar and without it!