XVM like mod?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Migulaitor #21 Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:38 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Players

View PostSturmtiger_304, on 19 March 2017 - 07:38 AM, said:

Even IF XVM was implemented at all, I'd be pretty confident if some people on the enemy team would throw their ships away just to kill me, my team would clean them up pretty quickly anyway.

Oh lets explain it, imagine you are playing a dd and you are a super-ultra-unicorn, you go cap with a friendly potato dd, im the enemy Lexi, if I know wich one of the 2 is a better player imagine who will take 21 1k lbs bombs :) So please dont be so cocky.

Thats the reason I usually hide my stats, even more while playing CVs. 

xXx_Blogis_xXx #22 Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:02 AM

Captain

• Alpha Tester
  • In AlfaTesters

View PostMigulaitor, on 19 March 2017 - 01:38 PM, said:

Oh lets explain it, imagine you are playing a dd and you are a super-ultra-unicorn, you go cap with a friendly potato dd, im the enemy Lexi, if I know wich one of the 2 is a better player imagine who will take 21 1k lbs bombs :) So please dont be so cocky.

not even neex XVM when you know old players from names :P so already understand to focus what lol

Join The mighty Scrubs! Recruitment page

daki #23 Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:02 AM

Midshipman

• Weekend Tester

View PostCatz_Are_Awesom_Siema_PL, on 18 March 2017 - 10:43 PM, said:

Personally I never felt any toxicity about XVM in World of Tanks and I wouldn't mind having a mod like that.

As it seems you played a total of 19 matches in WoT (T1 and 2), I can just tell you to play a few hundred more battles and then come back here, and tell us if you still do not find any XVM toxicity in WoT.

CauldronBorn #24 Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:19 PM

Able Seaman

• Beta Tester

Good players being cocky and calling people "noobs" and "tomatoes" happens sometimes but mostly it is the other way around. If someone starts blaming his team or calling me a noob I bother looking up his stats and like 90% of the time it is some random potatoe.
Those ppl dont need xvm to get toxic

"Ich lasse mir doch nicht mein Schiff unter dem Arsch wegschießen. Feuererlaubnis!" KptzS Lindemann 24.05.1941

Asklepi0s #25 Posted 19 March 2017 - 01:00 PM

• WG Staff

This post has been moved to Mods section by the moderation team due to wrong section

Sturmtiger_304 #26 Posted 19 March 2017 - 01:57 PM

Petty Officer

• Beta Tester

View PostMigulaitor, on 19 March 2017 - 11:38 AM, said:

Let's assume my friendly team also has the same information as you, I wonder where our CV will focus all of his fighter planes. DD's also comes with smoke and def aa, and let's not forget to add in some friendly cruisers nearby.

mtm78 #27 Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:02 PM

Admiral

• Alpha Tester

View PostSturmtiger_304, on 19 March 2017 - 02:57 PM, said:

Let's assume my friendly team also has the same information as you, I wonder where our CV will focus all of his fighter planes. DD's also comes with smoke and def aa, and let's not forget to add in some friendly cruisers nearby.

And you don't get supadupauniscum stats by being a pleb and dying right away to the first stacked db attack. Infact, maybe you could get those stats because you tie up an enemy CV the whole game who therefore isn't killing of your team?

"First they nerfed the carriers and I didn't speak out because I didn't play carriers.                                    Then they nerfed the torpedoes and I didn't speak out because I didn't play IJN DDs.

Then they nerfed cruiser HE and I didn't speak out because I didn't spam HE.                                             Then they nerved concealment on every class except BB's, and I didn't speak out because I didn't have common sense

Then the BBabies came for me, and there was no one left to speak out for me."        

ParEx #28 Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:19 PM

Midshipman

• Weekend Tester

View PostSturmtiger_304, on 19 March 2017 - 01:57 PM, said:

View PostMigulaitor, on 19 March 2017 - 11:38 AM, said:

Your assumtion is based on teamplay which we all know doesnt exist in ramdoms outside of platoons.

It might work in CWs, but its almost non existant in random games.

The day I notice XVM is working like it is in WoT (and not a second monitor option) I will disable my stats.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users